What's new

Why do people fight with each other?

Is it possible to live without fighting? Coexistence?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For Superiority, every one liked to be looked upto. 'Power', thats what humans like and want.

Its Greed to have more which can't be satisfied leads to aggression towards others.

Its a behavior not only in humans but animals as well, fighting for territories.
Perhaps Darwin's theory of ''Survival of the strongest" might help.

For Superiority, every one liked to be looked upto. 'Power', thats what humans like and want.

Its Greed to have more which can't be satisfied leads to aggression towards others.

Its a behavior not only in humans but animals as well, fighting for territories.
Perhaps Darwin's theory of ''Survival of the strongest" might help.

Well I do not buy this idea. Just because Charles Darwin or someone else said that we cannot live without fighting, it is not necessarily a fact.
Example: If atheists think that religion was an old concept, the good teachings of religion etc Similarly, I believe fighting with each other is an old concept but still we use to justify it by quoting philosophers.

We just have to CHANGE our way of thinking.

Just because people during medieval times thought that we could not fly, it does not mean that they were stating the facts.

Fighting with each other starts from day one but can it be changed?
YES IT CAN!

Ethnicity: "Those people don't look like us. They have weird hair and skin color. They hate us in return. Let's fight.
"

that was very funny. Sorry its a childish reason and i havent seen anyone fighting just because the other fellow had golden hair and i have black or brown.

I guess you are implying Bush logic

While ethnicity might not START a war, historically it absolutely affects how a war is started, expanded, and conducted, and within human nature, historically it has been easier to kill when the enemy physically looks different.

For example, the conduct of battle in the Pacific in WW2 (Japan vs Allies) was vastly different from Europe. The Japanese viewed themselves as the epitome of the human species; others were lesser beings. And to be fair, Western Europeans and people of their descent often used ethnicity as an excuse for colonialism. As in the arrogant statement, "We will bring civilization to them." Wars result.

I'm not sure what Bush has to do with anything I said.

I know, cos:

Everyone thinks her or himself right.

Back
Top Bottom