What's new

Why do some Pakistanis think they need ICBM?

Forget China...It will do enough damage to Indian Forces before they even know what hit them...All it has to do is destroy all of India's satellites with its anti-satellite weapon which currently India does not have in their arsenal...the rest would be a piece of cake...
so you think :haha:

had china got that capability it would have done it much much earlier as for anty sat missiles its not just china who got that rest keep speculating :coffee:

i don't think so . who told you pakistanis thinking abut ICBM ?
thats right they already have few :coffee:

Forget China...It will do enough damage to Indian Forces before they even know what hit them...All it has to do is destroy all of India's satellites with its anti-satellite weapon which currently India does not have in their arsenal...the rest would be a piece of cake...

Lol. Then what odd does Pakistan has with USA? Then y pursue weapons...??

Aah. I get it. Pakistan has no satellites, so US cant use ASAT weapons against them and Pakistan wins :rofl:

the thing that matters is what we have and what we can get. ICBM is not required and we can never get our hands on ICBM.

So you need a 10,000 km range missile for China?, that range covers the whole of Europe and even beyond, why do you need a 10k range ICBM missile?

I do not remember India testing 10000 km missile. The last I heard we are developing Agni 5 with MIRV with extended range of 1000 km. That is Agni 6 with 6000 km with MIRV and also a sub version of it.

Lol. Then what odd does Pakistan has with USA? Then y pursue weapons...??

Aah. I get it. Pakistan has no satellites, so US cant use ASAT weapons against them and Pakistan wins :rofl:

Hey idiot have you heard any news from Pakistan's military establishment that we are currently building an ICBM?

I do not remember India testing 10000 km missile. The last I heard we are developing Agni 5 with MIRV with extended range of 1000 km. That is Agni 6 with 6000 km with MIRV and also a sub version of it.

Agni 6 ICBM which is currently in development by India will have over 10k km range.

As you can see AGNI 3 reaches the whole of China, why do you even need the AGNI 5 ?

Agni_Missile_Range_comparison.svg

Back
Top Bottom