What's new

‘Why do you roam around with a kaafir, there are so many Muslims’

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

Recently, many videos have surfaced in which Muslim girls have been stalked and harassed by Muslim men for talking to Hindu youth. Now, a similar video has surfaced from the Muslim-dominated Juhapura area of Ahmedabad in which Muslim youths are seen harassing a hijab-clad Muslim for talking to a Hindu youth.

In the viral video, it can be seen that earlier some Muslim youths are chasing a young woman sitting behind a young man who is driving a two-wheeler vehicle. Later, the young Muslim woman is stopped by Muslims who harass the girl with abusive talks as they preach the girl to find friends within the same community rather than befriending any ‘kafir’.

Mohammad Firozalam Mohammad Samsher who posted this video on Twitter, wrote in the caption, “Look at this incident from Ahmedabad’s Juhapura 100 feet road near Amber Tower. See how your Muslim girls don’t lose their dignity when you explain to them.”

As can be heard in the video, the Muslim youths surrounded this Muslim girl going alone on the road and talked to her in a very loud voice. On the other hand, when the Muslim youth making the video asked the Muslim girl her name, father’s name and address, the girl answered him very calmly.

Later, the Muslim man asked her in a harsh tone why she was sitting behind the Hindu youth on his scooter and why she hugged him. The girl then replied to him that he is her school friend and what is wrong with hugging a friend.

The Muslim youth then abused the Muslim girl and said, “Even though there are so many Muslims, you are roaming around with kaafirs. Other Muslim girls get spoilt because of people like you. I am so angry that I can kill that Hindu youth.”

This video has been going viral on social media since April 28. Many people are also expressing their views about this video. Most people are condemning the way Muslim youths are harassing that Muslim girl. OpIndia does not confirm where this video is from.

Journalist Vijay Patel tweeted, “Hello, RJ Sayema, Arfa Khanum Sherwani. Please speak up for this girl. She was harassed just because of having a non-Muslim friend! You can also hear voices from the background which advocate physical attacks on this girl. You can also learn from where this guy gets fake information!”

On April 16, a situation of communal tension had arisen in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, due to the ruckus made by Islamic fundamentalists over a Muslim girl befriending Hindu youths. The local administration had to impose Section 144. The ruckus started when a Muslim girl had gone to a cafe with Hindu youths. Some local Muslims reached the cafe and created a ruckus misbehaving with the girl. Hindu boys were beaten up and abducted. The girl was later forced to file a case of molestation against the Hindu boys. Stones were also pelted at the police station.

Recently, many videos have surfaced in which Muslim girls have been stalked and harassed by Muslim men for talking to Hindu youth. Now, a similar video has surfaced from the Muslim-dominated Juhapura area of Ahmedabad in which Muslim youths are seen harassing a hijab-clad Muslim for talking to a Hindu youth.

In the viral video, it can be seen that earlier some Muslim youths are chasing a young woman sitting behind a young man who is driving a two-wheeler vehicle. Later, the young Muslim woman is stopped by Muslims who harass the girl with abusive talks as they preach the girl to find friends within the same community rather than befriending any ‘kafir’.

Mohammad Firozalam Mohammad Samsher who posted this video on Twitter, wrote in the caption, “Look at this incident from Ahmedabad’s Juhapura 100 feet road near Amber Tower. See how your Muslim girls don’t lose their dignity when you explain to them.”

As can be heard in the video, the Muslim youths surrounded this Muslim girl going alone on the road and talked to her in a very loud voice. On the other hand, when the Muslim youth making the video asked the Muslim girl her name, father’s name and address, the girl answered him very calmly.

Later, the Muslim man asked her in a harsh tone why she was sitting behind the Hindu youth on his scooter and why she hugged him. The girl then replied to him that he is her school friend and what is wrong with hugging a friend.

The Muslim youth then abused the Muslim girl and said, “Even though there are so many Muslims, you are roaming around with kaafirs. Other Muslim girls get spoilt because of people like you. I am so angry that I can kill that Hindu youth.”

This video has been going viral on social media since April 28. Many people are also expressing their views about this video. Most people are condemning the way Muslim youths are harassing that Muslim girl. OpIndia does not confirm where this video is from.

Journalist Vijay Patel tweeted, “Hello, RJ Sayema, Arfa Khanum Sherwani. Please speak up for this girl. She was harassed just because of having a non-Muslim friend! You can also hear voices from the background which advocate physical attacks on this girl. You can also learn from where this guy gets fake information!”

On April 16, a situation of communal tension had arisen in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, due to the ruckus made by Islamic fundamentalists over a Muslim girl befriending Hindu youths. The local administration had to impose Section 144. The ruckus started when a Muslim girl had gone to a cafe with Hindu youths. Some local Muslims reached the cafe and created a ruckus misbehaving with the girl. Hindu boys were beaten up and abducted. The girl was later forced to file a case of molestation against the Hindu boys. Stones were also pelted at the police station.

This is not India positive news this is a BJP positive news !

Loagon ki bigri hui auladon ka kuch nahi hosakta. Hor choopo ae india k musalmano, now even your aulads will try best to prove loyalty to hindutva

The girl should've held her ground, no one can stop you to question you about your personal affairs. Societal morality be damned it's a fundamental human right.
The guy was basically threatening her and her friend who dropped her, people in India should be more self aware about one's constitutional rights in our nation.

@Areesh , aik news pe 10 threads ban chuke hn. Finally they had something going their way amidst all the love jihad, and wo niwala munh se cheena gaya. Takleef samajh me aati he. I can understand your pain, indians.

@NagaBaba @INDIAPOSITIVE

@NagaBaba
00wwll.jpg

@Areesh , aik news pe 10 threads ban chuke hn. Finally they had something going their way amidst all the love jihad, and wo niwala munh se cheena gaya. Takleef samajh me aati he. I can understand your pain, indians.

@NagaBaba @INDIAPOSITIVE

Is @INDIAPOSITIVE ko to waisai bhi koi larhki muh nahi lagati hogi. Yeh kiyun thread par thread bana raha hai is topic par?

My gosh these Indians and there communal shit hole .

Oh look a Indian girl on the back of a scooter

WOW WEE - what a shithole country if this makes the news these Hindus have no life no hope no girl except madturbating online over a girl sitting in the back of a bike .

Why not this news fucking in public on bike on holi

Is that what Hindus call a holi **** 😂🤣

That’s better you Indian desperados

Let me act like sensationalist Indian Hindu headline for for once

Hindu girl having sex on bike back sitting on Muslim c9ck 😂🤣

That's a first. :D

It’s a six for these impotent motherfucking call centre virgins lol just getting a lift home turns them on , while Muslim actually slides he’s lingam in saraswatis dark hole on public freeway they mourn 😂🤣

I’d say that’s 100 not out

Last edited:
Muslims can only properly live in Muslim nation

My gosh these Indians and there communal shit hole .

Oh look a Indian girl on the back of a scooter

WOW WEE - what a shithole country if this makes the news these Hindus have no life no hope no girl except madturbating online over a girl sitting in the back of a bike .

Please don't be ridiculous. Those harrassing these girls were not Hindus but "Muslims". If you want to blame something you should blame the Talibanic mentality among many Indian Muslims. I know this living in India.

Please don't be ridiculous. Those harrassing these girls were not Hindus but "Muslims". If you want to blame something you should blame the Talibanic mentality among many Indian Muslims. I know this living in India.
As I said a Muslim cant live in a non Muslim country. Islam isnt just a religion its an Ideology and a system and it cant exist under the thumb of another system.

As I said a Muslim cant live in a non Muslim country. Islam isnt just a religion its an Ideology and a system and it cant exist under the thumb of another system.

Yes, the "Islamic" Republic of Iran and the "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan are paradises.

But what does your post have to do with the events in the OP ?

Back
Top Bottom