What's new

Why does China Copy: Fake It Till You Make It

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Please point out some of my anti-China threads...

Keel is the one of most loyal subscribers for creating anti-American sentiments alongside the other America haters
Share your experience in india with us cant you?

For them it is: fake it until....fake some more? Copying is he nature for them.

The Chinese copy because they are good capitalists who take advantage of the system, and also because there are always demand for these so called products. The Chinese compete in a global market, not only does the 800 million odd people of the developed world want products, several billion other consumer also do.

hqdefault.jpg

american are more technologically superior.. all smart chinese want to go there, why smart people will stay in china if they can go out? so i don't see any hope china becomes better than usa

The repatriation figures suggest otherwise, over 80% of those who has gone overseas have returned, although there are many who prefer to stay abroad, there are far more opportunities and in many cases far better incentives in China than the US for example. You will find more and more chinese with foreign passports, yet they continue to conduct their business, expand their careers in china.

Copying made china the largest industrial nation in the world, it was partly helping china develop a much larger economic base. Nothing wrong with copying, Japanese post Meiji and Post WWII was much like China.

I'll give you thumbs up for calling me a Yankee instead of the dumb "you must be from India" stuff.

Besides guys can now petition the mod to delete this thread since you have done a good job of turning it into a flame show. (Standard Operating Procedure)

Yankee is widely used in center state of US. What's wrong with that? :lol: Dumb is a degrading word.

Copy ? We innovate , can understand meaning of copy from innovate? Maybe innovate for Chinese is reverse engineer?

Copy culture, cheap path !
Japanese firms are not known to innovate, you people are know for efficiency. That's why late comer/competitors in Samsung have been able to beat much more established Brands of Japan in the foreign markets. Its why you don't see much companies like Toshiba in Australia anymore for instance. Japan is very good at making standardised products, well established designs, you people are not known to test out new ventures or radical designs.

Copying made china the largest industrial nation in the world, it was partly helping china develop a much larger economic base. Nothing wrong with copying, Japanese post Meiji and Post WWII was much like China.

Cannot innovate ; that's is my point. Japan succeeded and industrialize early on.

No comparison. Even now they under autocrat rule CPC; no personal freedom in China. They are same still as before.

Copy copy copy inherent weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:
The repatriation figures suggest otherwise, over 80% of those who has gone overseas have returned, although there are many who prefer to stay abroad, there are far more opportunities and in many cases far better incentives in China than the US for example. You will find more and more chinese with foreign passports, yet they continue to conduct their business, expand their careers in china.

this is just propaganda by chinese gov, all intelligent and rich chinese leave china.. I have chinese friend who told me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom