What's new

Why does our PM not travel in a large airforce one type plane?

So, this is what keeps you sleepless at nights? Not that Pakistan may run out of petrol/diesel/gas in a few months?

lol patwari logic, he wants his chor in charge to fly in top of the line planes and wine and dine in the finest hotels all paid for by poor pakistani tax payers.

Yes

No, not even in Islamic world, leave alone world.

No, Pakistan is not engaged in that kind of warfare.
Nor it has nuclear ballistic missile fleets and silos of hidden nukes pointed around to attack anytime. Nor Pakistan is frontrunner of a pole or war anyone would hit first.

Pakistan doesn't pose threat of MAD to any nuclear power. All other nuclear powers are well ahead in nuclear, economic, technology and conventional military aspects with long range missiles, can stop nuclear attackers and are expeditionary militaries. In fact, these nuclear powers often violate Pakistani borders and don't even get affected.

Pakistan is a nuclear power with nuclear bombs and nothing more. It's not cared about like Pak nationalists like to think.

Which middle east countries in particular have multiple 747 but lesser technologically advanced than Pakistan LOL? Pakistan doesn't standards anywhere even near Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia or UAE at least when it comes to technology.
In fact, Pakistan a proto industrial society just like Bangladesh with little or no modern industries and nearly all its little in number feats are limited government programs.

No, Pak army chief is.

No, they will hit GHQ Rawalpindi first and then will attack Pak nukes. Pak PM is neither official commander (which Pak President is) nor is the de facto ruler of that country.
In the latest, India threatened attacking GHQ and not PM residence in 2019 after Abhinandan episode.

He should rather acquire some helicopters to avoid his people on roads who are dying to eat him alive.
My, my...

You seem to have done quite a bit of research on Pakistan, almost as if you're an esteem member of that other Defence Forum.

All I can say is that it is the wet dream of every Indian that you'll ever hit GHQ and/or PAK Nukes.

If a half-@$$ed attempt were ever made...well..., we're nuts enough to actually use our Nukes.

That comment you made about your sh!t-hole of a Country threatening to attack GHQ in 2019 over Abhi-Nandos - really made my day. Have't laughed like that in a while.

We are a nuclear power and among the largest military force in the world. One would think we would have a plane with command and control so that descisions could be taken from the air in case of a MAD situation. And its embarassing seeing SS climb out of that small plane when lesser technologically advanced nations like middle eastern monarchies all have multiple 747's.

Just curious about the situation. The PM is the most important person in Pakistan and he is the first one who our ememies would try to take out. Ideally he should have a decoy plane in the air at all times with electronics jammer.

Is this an honest question? I am surprised to read it. The country is on lifeline from IMF, majority (over 60%) of our people can't have proper food these days due to super high inflation and super weak business environment, YET, we want our officials to sit in planes akin to Airforce One? Seriously? Our nukes ONLY assure our safety. They don't buy our people food or grow our economy. For that, every one of us has to do hard work (something that we don't really like to do including me and we love blaming whoever is in the government for lack of individual national responsibility).

When we become a $ 1T economy with over $ 200 billion in our savings account as reserves, then you should open this thread up.

Love it! I vote for this too. All our PM's from now on use this plane until they can turn our economy towards $ 1T. Otherwise they lay low (really low) :)

inko khotay keh balls peh bandh keh sawari karwao yehi inki aukat hai!

Qatar had gifted one ( Airbus type ) while back if not mistaken for PM official use, for some odd reasons it was transferred to PIA ( rolls eyes .)

fat bas trd needs to lose weight he got legs he should use them. the plane tilts to one side with this fat bas trd weight.

German chancellor uses A 310 so it's not needed save tax payers money where you can

You seem to have done quite a bit of research on Pakistan, almost as if you're an esteem member of that other Defence Forum.
Well, that's an ad hominem, I'm far beyond that. My post has been rated negative but no reasonable refuting response so far, only some trolling what is standard practice of this forum LOL. Incompetency, lack of knowledge/critical thinking & insecurity combined with low temper (very easy to trigger) is a hallmark of PDF Pakistanis. Yes, PDF is a meme on other forums and screenshots are enough.
All I can say is that it is the wet dream of every Indian that you'll ever hit GHQ and/or PAK Nukes.
In case of a full scale war which Pak has been actually trying to escape ever since military gap became large yes.
Beyond diversion of topic, you haven't refuted what I said that enemy would want to target GHQ & Pak nukes and not Pakistani PM which has always been a nobody.
If a half-@$$ed attempt were ever made...well..., we're nuts enough to actually use our Nukes.
You don't need to say that out of your perosnal insecurities LOL, Pak politicians and army used to talk about nukes in every second response until 2015-16. And their silences and avoidance of wars has called out their bluff years ago.

The Pakistani nuclear leverage was nothing but Pakistan's depiction of itself as a suicidal North Korea like state who will initiate a nuclear war for any small itching. That credibility has shattered long ago during global raids against terrorists within Pakistani borders. So if Pakistani establishment was courageous enough to use nukes, it would have deployed them openly and would have shot down a couple of raiders. This only led to increased courage of world powers to suppress Pakistan further and violate its sovereignty every other year.

Pakistan didn't even have a clear nuclear doctrine based on its threat matrix.

* Nukes were developed to avert another invasion like 1971.
* Pak will use nukes against large fleets of enemy forces invading Pakistani territory when Pakistani conventional forces fail to counter them.

They never said they would pull off (or even tried to ever build a strong SAM/ABM capability to defend) given Pakistan is not an expeditionary power that could use NBC weapons on enemy territory.

Even that doctrine evaporated as gap between India and Pak amplified further ending whatever left geopolitical standing Pak ever had.
That comment you made about your sh!t-hole of a Country threatening to attack GHQ in 2019 over Abhi-Nandos - really made my day. Have't laughed like that in a while.
May be why they left Abhinandan in that short span of time LOL. Ayaz Sadiq & Imran's official statements and desperate moves of their diplomats.
India was actually going to give a full scale war with Pakistan and give it a chance to use nukes, most PDF members love to dream about. Somehow Pak leadership, aware with it's own realities was looking to pull out of this, trying to involve foreign powers.

Well, that's an ad hominem, I'm far beyond that. My post has been rated negative but no reasonable refuting response so far, only some trolling what is standard practice of this forum LOL. Incompetency, lack of knowledge/critical thinking & insecurity combined with low temper (very easy to trigger) is a hallmark of PDF Pakistanis. Yes, PDF is a meme on other forums and screenshots are enough.
Hominem 😳 ...
Jeez man, what the f#*k is that?!!

Hold on, let me look it up...[10sec later]...ah okay. Damn man, what do you live inside Webster's Dictionary...

You probably got a Negative Rating not because you were being anti-Pakistan, but 'cause your post was too f#*kin' long man. Keep it short.

& when you say "other Forums", you truly just mean the one. A group of adolescent a-holes who can only tolerate their own. They won't let a Pakistani Member last 10sec before banning him. How many years have you lasted here on PDF? Yeah, I thought so.

For the Record, some of those jerkoffs are regulars here, 'cause not much intellect going about on that hallmark hellhole.

And sorry..., but there really isn't much going about on that tri-cycle of a forum for us to paste screenshots here.
In case of a full scale war which Pak has been actually trying to escape ever since military gap became large yes.
Beyond diversion of topic, you haven't refuted what I said that enemy would want to target GHQ & Pak nukes and not Pakistani PM which has always been a nobody.

You don't need to say that out of your perosnal insecurities LOL, Pak politicians and army used to talk about nukes in every second response until 2015-16. And their silences and avoidance of wars has called out their bluff years ago.
Q. Is there a reason for a Full Scale War?

Why attempt to escape something when we're not the ones making baseless statements like your Minister of Defence a.k.a. Skeletor, or your Home Minister or your former Chief of Army Staff Bipin 'Crisp' Rawat or the idiot from your Northern Command - all of whom have this fantasy that they'll someday get their hands on OUR Kashmir.

None of our Politicians or Military personnel have ever played the Nuke-card. If anything, your media outta get plenty of credit for all the fake info they spoon feed you all.
The Pakistani nuclear leverage was nothing but Pakistan's depiction of itself as a suicidal North Korea like state who will initiate a nuclear war for any small itching. That credibility has shattered long ago during global raids against terrorists within Pakistani borders. So if Pakistani establishment was courageous enough to use nukes, it would have deployed them openly and would have shot down a couple of raiders. This only led to increased courage of world powers to suppress Pakistan further and violate its sovereignty every other year.

Pakistan didn't even have a clear nuclear doctrine based on its threat matrix.

* Nukes were developed to avert another invasion like 1971.
* Pak will use nukes against large fleets of enemy forces invading Pakistani territory when Pakistani conventional forces fail to counter them.

They never said they would pull off (or even tried to ever build a strong SAM/ABM capability to defend) given Pakistan is not an expeditionary power that could use NBC weapons on enemy territory.

Even that doctrine evaporated as gap between India and Pak amplified further ending whatever left geopolitical standing Pak ever had.
If all what you state above is true, then why is that your kind seem to have such an insecurity of Pakistan? Why the obsession?

I mean clearly you believe that you can take on Pakistan or atleast take back (AZAD) Kashmir.

What's stopping you?
May be why they left Abhinandan in that short span of time LOL. Ayaz Sadiq & Imran's official statements and desperate moves of their diplomats.
India was actually going to give a full scale war with Pakistan and give it a chance to use nukes, most PDF members love to dream about. Somehow Pak leadership, aware with it's own realities was looking to pull out of this, trying to involve foreign powers.
Yeah sure. We saw your threats all over your Channels. Crying-Moaning-B!tching - all the qualities that define your kind.

India shat in its pants when they shot down their own Mi-17 in panic. You clown had 13 Days from Pulwama to plan Balakot & dropped by at nite. Didn't achieve d!ck - just proves to show how capable your Air Force is.

24hrs later - we did Operation Swift Retort a.k.a Surprise Day in broad day light & you pussies were too busy bragging about it on
***.jpg

@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Jango @LeGenD @SQ8 @HRK @PakSword @PradoTLC

A large plane does not befit a clown.

Allah has made him your PM. A nation humiliated. Reflection needed....

Pani kareed ke ***** saaf karnay kay paisay hain nahi aur largest khuta might nay ub apnay boot polishiye ko 747 laykar dena hay takay uska command and control jo hamari satellite he nahi usay control karna hay… gmail aur hotmail pe confidential military info share karnay walay no-clear armed forces ka London ki adalat may zaleel honay wala PM

Hominem 😳 ...
Jeez man, what the f#*k is that?!!

Hold on, let me look it up...[10sec later]...ah okay. Damn man, what do you live inside Webster's Dictionary...

You probably got a Negative Rating not because you were being anti-Pakistan, but 'cause your post was too f#*kin' long man. Keep it short.

& when you say "other Forums", you truly just mean the one. A group of adolescent a-holes who can only tolerate their own. They won't let a Pakistani Member last 10sec before banning him. How many years have you lasted here on PDF? Yeah, I thought so.

For the Record, some of those jerkoffs are regulars here, 'cause not much intellect going about on that hallmark hellhole.

And sorry..., but there really isn't much going about on that tri-cycle of a forum for us to paste screenshots here.

Q. Is there a reason for a Full Scale War?

Why attempt to escape something when we're not the ones making baseless statements like your Minister of Defence a.k.a. Skeletor, or your Home Minister or your former Chief of Army Staff Bipin 'Crisp' Rawat or the idiot from your Northern Command - all of whom have this fantasy that they'll someday get their hands on OUR Kashmir.

None of our Politicians or Military personnel have ever played the Nuke-card. If anything, your media outta get plenty of credit for all the fake info they spoon feed you all.

If all what you state above is true, then why is that your kind seem to have such an insecurity of Pakistan? Why the obsession?

I mean clearly you believe that you can take on Pakistan or atleast take back (AZAD) Kashmir.

What's stopping you?

Yeah sure. We saw your threats all over your Channels. Crying-Moaning-B!tching - all the qualities that define your kind.

India shat in its pants when they shot down their own Mi-17 in panic. You clown had 13 Days from Pulwama to plan Balakot & dropped by at nite. Didn't achieve d!ck - just proves to show how capable your Air Force is.

24hrs later - we did Operation Swift Retort a.k.a Surprise Day in broad day light & you pussies were too busy bragging about it on View attachment 901830 .

@araz @Bilal. @Irfan Baloch @Jango @LeGenD @SQ8 @HRK @PakSword @PradoTLC

Hahaha yeah I been to those forums. Just dead from intellectual perspective but OK if u want to know about some technical news about a defence programme.
I just visit them once a while to know abt defence that's it. Very short tempered to have a discussion they don't like.

Na man.
leave it there. nothing can save and hide the shame Indian (military/ POLITICAL) leadership brought to India. the real heroes of this small skirmish were the Indian media who came up with stunning proofs of IAF victories.

D0sIUP2WkAEaM0M

after the PAF Mirages and JF-17s paid a visit to one of the 6 targets in Jammu where your military commander was cowering in the basement. Modi was rushed to a safe site and told not to use any electronic communication just in case Pakistani fighters also pay a visit near him. for few weeks he vanished from social media and TV.

it started from bragging to teach Pakistan a lesson and wrestling back AJK, your leadership humiliated itself by showing the pieces of AMRAAM retrieved from the behind of SU-30 shot down in the Pir Panjaal range and complaining to Americans that PAF broke its promise by using F-16s to deflate Modi's ego.

pti2-28-2019-000131b-1551366827.jpg

and after many months Modi whaled that if India had Rafale then things would've been different, cloud cover failed Balakot strike and even blamed Israelis for Spice kit failure and its SAM system for shooting down the Indian Helicopter on SAR mission,

the Indian Internet commandoes who normally spawned Pakistani website comment sections, youtube and twitter also vanished due to the initial shock and then regrouped and came up with own goal strategy by saying that they will show Americans the proof that PAF used F-16s and Americans will punish Pakistan for doing so.
it went so far that Americans had to state that there was no limitation or compulsion on Pakistan to use F-16s for its defence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom