What's new

Why don't we have an Asian Union?

What you're saying is purely subjective. I don't think any Somali or Nigerian will agree that they look alike, other thank being dark, although different shades of dark. I was talking about genetic difference, which can be measured and the good thing about that is that it does not rely on people's subjective bias.

Compared to people outside their continent they definitely do look alike. If I were to show a Kenyan a picture of a Congolese and a native of South America such as an Inca reconstruction, the Kenyan would easily pick the Congolese and that is my point.

I generally can tell east asian apart due to the way their height and hair style makeup work, japanese are shorter usually a bit tanner, they also love the spiky hair style like anime characters. Koreans are taller, more square face with mushroom bowl head style, usually single eye lid, chinese are super varied due to the northern vs southern differences.

I can't tell the differences between northern europeans tho. German, dutch, danes, same sh*t.

And I mostly can't tell the differences of africans, except northern vs southern africans because usually northern africans are more arabic/southern european looking.

Because of after colonial era and World wars, the West kind of sort out their difference up to the Russia border, aka Pax U.S..

Meanwhile setup all kinds of geopolitical traps for non-west world in order to maintain their advantages.

Asia is too big, I could see regional blocks eventually but not as one united union. Middle eastern, central Asian, south Asian, southeast Asian and East Asian blocks.

ONLY voodo rituals and mantras? no wonder you people are classified even lower than lowest caste !
Can't be expected to understand higher concepts.

Haha..

Mate, everything that MATTERS in India is Western, you dress Western, your laws are Western, your military is entirely modeled after Western militaries, your civil administration is Western, your media & entertainment is entirely modeled after Western ones, bar culture, dating scene.... and anything that's not Western is Islamic like cuisine (kebab, tandoori, biryani) and architecture that people actually give a shit about (Taj Mahal etc.).

So what's Hinduism to you other than some voodoo nonsense that don't matter in real life? Except caste (race preservation), now that's real. :)

Last edited:
Haha..

Mate, everything that MATTERS in India is Western, you dress Western, your laws are Western, your military is entirely modeled after Western militaries, your civil administration is Western, your media & entertainment is entirely modeled after Western ones, bar culture, dating scene.... and anything that's not Western is Islamic like cuisine (kebab, tandoori, biryani) and architecture that people actually give a shit about (Taj Mahal etc.).

So what's Hinduism to you other than some voodoo nonsense that don't matter in real life? Except caste (race preservation), now that's real. :)
Dear Maita La,

this is why I told you you just are not equipped to understand higher concepts and so Hinduism.
Look at your post: dress, military, bars, dating scenes ....these are what you think a religion to cover. With such lack of basics how can we expect you to learn anything worthwhile? Hence you people are relegated to casteless cauldrons. A few among you will due to some good deed done by you or your ancestors will be able to rise up in due time. But you will have to work hard for that.

I don't think any Somali or Nigerian will agree that they look alike, other thank being dark, although different shades of dark

Forgot to add, they both have Afroid phenotypes. If I were to show a Nigerian child a pic of a Somali kid and a Japanese kid and ask them "which one looks like you more" he'd give the obvious answer if he were giving an honest answer.

"Hinduism" is also a Western construct.

Arabs never had a ruling influence over Indonesia, which is why Indonesian Muslims are not included in the caste system of Islam. However, African Arab Muslims have historically ruled over the Muslims of South Asia, and they do regard Muslims from South Asia as inferior.
What this bullshit?

I know some Arab Muslims who treat South Asian Muslims with a lot of respect.

Please get lost slumdog Indiot.

Arabs never had a ruling influence over Indonesia, which is why Indonesian Muslims are not included in the caste system of Islam. However, African Arab Muslims have historically ruled over the Muslims of South Asia, and they do regard Muslims from South Asia as inferior.

Indonesia is geographically far away but Indonesian migrants are not treated much better if any than South Asians.

What this bullshit?

I know some Arab Muslims who treat South Asian Muslims with a lot of respect.

Please get lost slumdog Indiot.
Well, that's a good one! You think you can just bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend it ain't true? But let me tell ya, Arab Muslims look down on Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi Muslims like there's no tomorrow. They call 'em names like "Abdi," "Rafiq," "Meskeen," and "Al Qameen." You know what "ya abdi" means in Arabic? It means "Oh My slave." So why don't you go ahead and do your kafil's bidding, ya abdi, and fetch their damn shoes!

Indonesia is geographically far away but Indonesian migrants are not treated much better if any than South Asians.
However, Indonesians still maintain their self-respect. While they may not be treated any better than South Asian Muslims, the unique tendency of South Asian Muslims to completely surrender and accept Arab domination is striking. It is alarming that South Asian Muslims engage in the practice of selling their underage daughters to elderly Arabs between the ages of 60 to 80, and even find satisfaction in doing so. Such a sick mentality raises serious concerns.

Last edited:
However, Indonesians still maintain their self-respect. While they may not be treated any better than South Asian Muslims, the unique tendency of South Asian Muslims to completely surrender and accept Arab domination is striking. It is alarming that South Asian Muslims engage in the practice of selling their underage daughters to elderly Arabs between the ages of 60 to 80, and even find satisfaction in doing so. Such a sick mentality raises serious concerns.

All I state is I don't entirely disagree. I read when an Indonesian maid was executed in Saudi Arabia, her government banned their workers from going to Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan wouldn't have the balls to do that.

All I state is I don't entirely disagree. I read when an Indonesian maid was executed in Saudi Arabia, her government banned their workers from going to Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan wouldn't have the balls to do that.
Have you observed a notable distinction between Indonesian Muslims and those from South Asia? Muslims in South Asia tend to adopt Arab names, participate in Arab festivals, consume Arab cuisine, and make efforts to resemble Arabs by wearing traditional Arab attire, even beyond what Arabs themselves do outside of Arabia. They also claim Arab ancestry. On the other hand, Muslims in Indonesia bear authentic Indonesian names, celebrate Indonesian festivals, take pride in their history and culture, and wear traditional Indonesian attire.

Back
Top Bottom