What's new

WHY EGYPT BELIEVES THAT THE ATTACK ON EL WATIYA, WAS THEIRS

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
The poor blocks were fooled by a Saudi video based on a game...
To conduct an attack of such precision, they need to have the right tools, and the casseroles that Egypt bought won't cut the mustard..beside not having enough range to reach the targets without air refueling, ts log just hey need pilots that fly enough and Egyptian pilots log a lot less hours than the standard established by the best armies of this world..From the batch of the news MIG29 they received, they lost two and the same number of Rafales...

And this shared by army spokerperson General Tamir er-Rıfai.. From France-Egypt sea drills... Noticed it? Lol

misir-ordusu-ndan-sahte-fotografli-tatbikat-duyurusu-5f1cf87fae6b5.jpg

thumbs_b_c_25e7479f896830e6d14a5218f1c3b86e.jpg

And original... from 2013

2020%2F07%2Fmisir.jpg

The poor blocks were fooled by a Saudi video based on a game...
To conduct an attack of such precision, they need to have the right tools, and the casseroles that Egypt bought won't cut the mustard..beside not having enough range to reach the targets without air refueling, ts log just hey need pilots that fly enough and Egyptian pilots log a lot less hours than the standard established by the best armies of this world..From the batch of the news MIG29 they received, they lost two and the same number of Rafales...

????
who was it if not Egypt??

And please do not underestimate Egypt.

????
who was it if not Egypt??

And please do not underestimate Egypt.
They don't have that capability, none of their craft has the range without refuelling. The only ones that do is the UAE, France..France will not attack another Nato member, beside France has to fly from a field in Chad and also lack the range without refuelling, but like I said they won't attack Turkey who is a Nato member, The UAE I doubt they are experienced enough to undertake such a precision strike.

They don't have that capability, none of their craft has the range without refuelling. The only ones that do is the UAE, France..France will not attack another Nato member, beside France has to fly from a field in Chad and also lack the range without refuelling, but like I said they won't attack Turkey who is a Nato member, The UAE I doubt they are experienced enough to undertake such a precision strike.
UAE has MRTT Tanker Aircraft stationed in Egypt

- F-35 + GBU-12
- Rafale + AASM 250
- Mirage 2000-9 + PGM 500 which has a range of 50 km when launched from high altitude. the Emirati M 2000-9s have the PGM-500 . Which increases the credibility of the UAE option for the attack on Al Watiya it seems to me.

But to hit nine points of impact, it would take at least 5 Mirage 2000-9 each carrying 2 PGM-500, while 2 Rafale would suffice at the rate of up to 6 AASM each. But this "simply" weighs quite a bit.

The Emirates had hired six Mirage 2000s in the coalition against Gaddafi in 2011, and the same number against Daesh. If they repeated in the same format in Libya, as certain indications exist ... they should have used almost all of their hunters in Libya to carry out this raid. It is not impossible.

may be isreal had carried out these attacks using f35s to ignite war in the region

Actually Rafale with 2 AASM bombs and three fuel tanks can go there and back without refueling .
Also UAE has deployed her tankers in Egypt , so there is no problem to use it .
Also EAF can use Buddy-buddy aerial refueling .

EGroOz4XkAAqFi0.jpg

EOUIS7VX0AAeKch.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-27_9-16-41.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-27_9-16-41.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Actually Rafale with 2 AASM bombs and three fuel tanks can go there and back without refueling .
Also UAE has deployed her tankers in Egypt , so there is no problem to use it .
Also EAF can use Buddy-buddy aerial refueling .

EGroOz4XkAAqFi0.jpg

EOUIS7VX0AAeKch.jpg

The Turcs would have brought those down since they control of the area

You are hallucinating like all your peers, it must be from thirst...
The source on the second attack is from an Emirati electronic bulletin...Be real...

what a country attack happen and no one know whom did it . its like total chaos
I am very sure that the Turks know and due to the fact that they don't have troops in the area juste militia, they don't have a reason to react..The second attack, it just a hoax..no news agency reported it..it was just one of the arab fabrication to shore up the marasm they are facing in Lybia..

I am very sure that the Turks know and due to the fact that they don't have troops in the area juste militia, they don't have a reason to react..The second attack, it just a hoax..no news agency reported it..it was just one of the arab fabrication to shore up the marasm they are facing in Lybia..
Not only buildings and base defence elements, even the runways and hangars are being renovated. The entire infrastructure is reorganizing. As I understand joint Libya-Turkey military academy will be a in or near that base.
Ec3e17LX0AApd55

EdxQDNkXgAEMTi9
Ed13sfnXkAEEBrD

Back
Top Bottom