What's new

Why former Governor of Punjab resigned? Watch in this exclusive interview!

Hamza Shebaz's qabza mafia had occupied Sarwar's brother's land, he informed Shebaz Sharif and on that issue Hamza misbehaved and threatened Ch Sarwar. hence the resignation by an honorable man.. either you kill ur integrity to stay in pmln, or are slave ibn slave ibn slave to be in pmln.
LOL. So he resigned ONLY after facing PERSONAL injustice to his brother and not because what his nation was facing by the hands of Shareef family! Again, a coward politician!

LOL. So he resigned ONLY after facing PERSONAL injustice to his brother and not because what his nation was facing by the hands of Shareef family! Again, a coward politician!

It adds up.. he did speak against nawaz poor performance quite a few times.

He talked a lot against the Sharif brothers in the recent months..The ONLY POLITICIAN under nawaz govt. To do so.. But this qabza mafia thing was his breaking point..

Imported variety has a long tradition of similar behavior. It was downright stupid of PMLN to give such an important post to this man.

PTI as usual has taken another U-Turn, lets not forget that it was PTI which spearheaded the defamation attempts against Sarwar and painted him as a wine seller. Now that Sarwar finds him out of PMLN (a forgone conclusion when he was found fondling Qadri in Lahore episode) he is jumping ship to PTI and suddenly the wine seller of farangistan has become kosher,

And dude can you please stop tagging me? I keep on getting dozens of alerts from your tags!

This is what you Pakistani do best, labeling everyone.

Really all I see is one man show who won't even listen to his core committee's advice.

What other examples are there in recent history or total history of Pakistan?
on many occasions he did. on some he didnt .

I got my 'naya Pakistan' on 16th of December. While I was on my way to visit IK's dharna for the first time, he cowardly terminated Dharna in 'nations best interest'. What the hell? Real national leaders do not do that! Anyway, now he is stuck in marriage and ever-stubborn PMLN! :D
--
no dear.. he showed maturity to end dharana..
16 dec pehshawar incident .. wanted united pak .. to face it.. and he did deliver his part to do so..
real leaders think about nation first itslef -party later .. so i think he did same

Pakistani public gave him the post and he was sent to exile by an illegal dictator. By the way we did suffer a imported PM Shaukat Aziz (by blessings of same illegal dictator).
Pakistan was only able to procure some decent hardware for Defense and some new educational institutes in that imported PM's era.

So he is not demo karatic person after all......?
if he wasnt he wouldnt introduce things like that. He did party election and also believing in reforming the election procedure for party. Like every institution he dont micromanage . allow people to work freely. NAMAL< SHUKAT KANAM< KPK POLICE< KPK ANTI corruption is units are few examples .

if he wasnt he wouldnt introduce things like that. He did party election and also believing in reforming the election procedure for party. Like every institution he dont micromanage . allow people to work freely. NAMAL< SHUKAT KANAM< KPK POLICE< KPK ANTI corruption is units are few examples .

What do you say does he have multi tasking capability?

Back
Top Bottom