What's new

Why going ' MAD ' won't work for India ?

You are correct indeed, thanks for clarification.

Babur SLCM can be deployed on the existing Agostas, as it uses standard 533mm torpedo tubes. A larger platform will merely allow for larger number of weapons.

Did not know there exists a Babur SLCM except on the web, as a matter fact is there even a Babur ASHM?

ohh really and china will **** his billions of Economic trade with India to Please So called Liability Pakistan The growth of trade between India-china Expected to rise up-to 300 billion dollars by 2020.
Yes definitely will **** up his trade with india for more rewards.It will china give a chance to merge indicate with china so as one one big country china will get more trade volume :victory:
Also area expansion is the part of Chinese dragon strategy.

Yeh..............Big India has launched "Cold Start" against Small Pakistan no sign of Pak Army..no flaming end?...........Punjab gone, Sindh gone, every thing else gone(indu-guy knew that)...lf I go, will take an awful lot with, leftover not worth......wait...Pak nuke nuke Indostan (confirmed by Nagaland Govt, radiation)............complete complete silence .....Akhand....jay hind Pak gone to paraparadise......Indu termites, rats, monkeys... "narvana"...all hippy happy .....Peaceful and QUIET. Let's Go Thurmo

Ex Air Chief Marshal made that statement in mid 2013 .

Air Marshal Nur Khan retired from service in 1969. His knowledge in regards to Pakistan's nuclear program is severely limited, thus my friend your just clutching on to Straws.

Air Marshal Nur Khan retired from service in 1969. His knowledge in regards to Pakistan's nuclear program is severely limited, thus my friend your just clutching on to Straws.

so are you saying that Mr Ashghar Khan in lying ? or he is deliberately spreading lies about Pakistan's capability ?

what about statement of Defence minister of Pakistan Mr Chuadhary Ahmad Mukhtar made during interview to BBC Urdu in which he claimed that Pakistan is too week to fight against India ???

Last edited:
so are you saying that Mr Ashghar Khan in lying ? or he is deliberately spreading lies about Pakistan's capability ?

I am not calling him a liar or anything, just questioning some facts. Pray tell me, how does he know what Pakistan's capabilities are? He retired in 1969, thats 45 years ago. Have Pakistan's capabilities remained the same in the last 45 years or have they improved? When he was the Air Chief, Pakistan's Nuclear Program was in its infancy. Whatever first hand knowledge he had was back than, after he retired he was removed from having access to classified information. So how can you claim that he is an expert of Pakistan's Nuclear Capability, when he retired 45 years ago. Last but not least, he was the head of the Air Force not SPD. Your argument would have merit if you had an interview of Lt Gen Kidwai, not of an Air Marshal who retired from service 45 years ago.

what about statement of Defence minister of Pakistan Mr Chuadhary Ahmad Mukhtar made during interview to BBC Urdu in which he claimed that Pakistan is too week to fight against India ???

First order of business, look at who your source is. Mr. Mukhtar cannot even tell you the difference between a BVRAAM and an WVRAAM, and your using him as a source. Second order of business and more importantly, stop looking at words and start focusing on the posturing and deployment of Pakistan's forces. Mr.Mukhtar can claim whatever he wants, but Pakistan's Strategic Planners are confident that they have enough firepower to smash anything India can throw against them.

I cannot help but notice your selective bias. Make sure that you also read dozens of other articles and interviews where Senior Pakistani Strategic Planners have claimed that Pakistan will smash any misadventure from the Indian side. Also, do try and read the statement of Air Vice Chief Marshal Barbora of IAF that in terms of defence, India is no match for Pakistan.

Please apply the same standards on yourself which you apply to Pakistan :wave:

I am not calling him a liar or anything, just questioning some facts. Pray tell me, how does he know what Pakistan's capabilities are? He retired in 1969, thats 45 years ago. Have Pakistan's capabilities remained the same in the last 45 years or have they improved? When he was the Air Chief, Pakistan's Nuclear Program was in its infancy. Whatever first hand knowledge he had was back than, after he retired he was removed from having access to classified information. So how can you claim that he is an expert of Pakistan's Nuclear Capability, when he retired 45 years ago. Last but not least, he was the head of the Air Force not SPD. Your argument would have merit if you had an interview of Lt Gen Kidwai, not of an Air Marshal who retired from service 45 years ago.

First order of business, look at who your source is. Mr. Mukhtar cannot even tell you the difference between a BVRAAM and an WVRAAM, and your using him as a source. Second order of business and more importantly, stop looking at words and start focusing on the posturing and deployment of Pakistan's forces. Mr.Mukhtar can claim whatever he wants, but Pakistan's Strategic Planners are confident that they have enough firepower to smash anything India can throw against them.

I cannot help but notice your selective bias. Make sure that you also read dozens of other articles and interviews where Senior Pakistani Strategic Planners have claimed that Pakistan will smash any misadventure from the Indian side. Also, do try and read the statement of Air Vice Chief Marshal Barbora of IAF that in terms of defence, India is no match for Pakistan.

Please apply the same standards on yourself which you apply to Pakistan :wave:

I concede the point that Mr Asghar Khan may not have right view of Pakistan's capability .

I do not agree with your assessment that Defence minister of Pakistan can be so irresponsible to make statement as serious as claiming " Pakistan is too weak against India " ...that too an International audience without taking into view its full capabilities including its weaknesses and strengths .

As far as Pakistan's capability vis a vis India is concerned ...account of last 4 wars that Pakistan waged with India are testimony to the fact that each time Pakistan tried to smash India...got itself smashed to utter humiliation .

" PAKISTAN CAN NEVER WIN WAR WITH INDIA " .

and that's the truth you guys need to learn and accept to live with .

Our concern is NOT Pakistani military ability, but its 'holy warriors' killing unarmed citizens.

Our real concern is a surging China who has the conventional as well as nuclear military means much bigger than us.

I concede the point that Mr Asghar Khan may not have right view of Pakistan's capability .

I do not agree with your assessment that Defence minister of Pakistan can be so irresponsible to make statement as serious as claiming " Pakistan is too weak against India " ...that too an International audience without taking into view its full capabilities including its weaknesses and strengths .

As far as Pakistan's capability vis a vis India is concerned ...account of last 4 wars that Pakistan waged with India are testimony to the fact that each time Pakistan tried to smash India...got itself smashed to utter humiliation .

" PAKISTAN CAN NEVER WIN WAR WITH INDIA " .

and that's the truth you guys need to learn and accept to live with .

The language of your posts reeks of desperation and clutching at straws. The fact that you are trying to parrot an accepted argument that Pakistan will not win a war against India and then also saying Pakistan cant harm India to a severe extent as well is deluded. I would suggest you agree to disagree and move on, or I will be forced to make you since the past ten pages are full of nothing but repeated and rephrased arguments by you based on sheer bigoted interpretation.

So you have figured out the meaning of MAD ?
You deserve Nobel prize for that ...
2 Nobels actually ...One for figuring meaning of MAD and another for making our Pakistani friends happy !!!

Well , you didn't figure out anything , that is something for sure here . You neither understand the Pyrrhic victory nor the concept of MAD beyond its abbreviation , that is the sad story of repeating the same again and again and going round in circles with an intent to not understand what everybody else was saying . He was stating facts and not making anyone happy , though how can anybody feel happiness by the prediction of destruction of one's homeland is beyond me .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom