What's new

Why I am not leaving Pakistan

Spot on, the media - whether foreign or local but particularly foreign - always predicts doom and gloom for Pakistan and has done so pretty much since Pakistan started. Some suggest that this is a paranoid view or whatever but it is a given fact that if you have followed the international and local media for a prolonged period of time and how they portray Pakistan, you'd see that all they do is predict doomsday for Pakistan. Even in the times when Pakistan has done quite good and was developing really fast, you'd still hear doomsday predictions. That's why some of us don't take this media that seriously anymore. We know what the ground realities are - there have been many problems over the last 3 years, but nevertheless, it's not like how western media would make you believe it is.

I hv said that before- George was a paid act- he did all his tele drama for the trps only- Its really Good that he has gone- Its people like her we should envy-

You are not leaving Pakistan because other's are not allowing you to enter into their country.
o shut up you american dog ......... what do you know about the love which we have for our country ...... you and your leaders are just american dogs .... but at-least being a nation we do oppose americans more than any arab country .... and you should i tell you your history what have you done with iraqis or will you get it by yourself..

this is our motherland we won't leave it even if we have to chose our country on our last breathe .....its because of pakistan you arab are safe from israil ........ otherwise israil has tried once to wipe you out from the map of this world and israil can do it again but being a muslim its our duty to help you out no matter how many problems we are facing too ...... and the problems we are facing its because you arab idiots are lazy,weak and and and and...............watch your language before you talk about the dignity of this nation...............we are proud pakistanis pakistan is a miracle and it will remain till the end of this world INSHALLAH

You are not leaving Pakistan because other's are not allowing you to enter into their country.

Well so far no country has come up with such a policy. Infact US is rather concerned about it that why US is no llonger a dream for Pakistanis.
Many disillusioned Pakistanis look beyond U.S. for work, travel and education

However if your intention is just to troll then never mind. It's a norm here.

By the way there is some disturbance in your country, worry about that.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ents-shuffled-in-tunisia-oman/article1932276/
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/03/20113810848167726.html

@jahangeer yousaf
Calm down bro! No need to get angry. Many countries have faced isolation. When our country will come out of its mess, we will see that how dare they talk against us. Right now keep your head down and wait for your time.

Well so far no country has come up with such a policy. Infact US is rather concerned about it that why US is no llonger a dream for Pakistanis.
Many disillusioned Pakistanis look beyond U.S. for work, travel and education

However if your intention is just to troll then never mind. It's a norm here.

@jahangeer yousaf
Calm down bro! No need to get angry. Many countries have faced isolation. When our country will come out of its mess, we will see that how dare they talk against us. Right now keep your head down and wait for your time.

i aint angry mehru bro i just showed him what actually arabs are .... atleast we are better than them ......... may ALLAH bless pakistan and muslims

i aint angry mehru bro i just showed him what actually arabs are .... atleast we are better than them ......... may ALLAH bless pakistan and muslims

Well it's sad if the Arabs think this way about us. We have always given them importance and consider them our brothers. I will say that they are no different than us in facing discrimination and ridicule. They make fun of us which is rather amusing considering that there is nothing special about them. Noone cares what they say and do. They can't do anything until Uncle Sam wants it. Still they have the audacity to mock us which is rather funny.

However i have noticed that Pakistani youth is slowly coming out of this Ummah concept which i think is a healthy trend. The sooner we grasp the reality, the better.

PS. By the way i am your sis.

in begining,pakistan was just a wasteland. Now we have fought our way to become a world power. Insha allah we will be with our nation always

Let us all finally come to terms to the fact that the concept of Ummah (practically, not theoretically) is redundant. Its everyone for themselves. The Arabs, rather any other Muslim country in the world that we consider as our brothers, don't pay a rat about us. They always put their interest before anything else .... it is only us who have the problem to try and clean the road and even our neighbours house ... when our own is laden with ...!!! ..
wake up people ...!!!

Well it's sad if the Arabs think this way about us. We have always given them importance and consider them our brothers. I will say that they are no different than us in facing discrimination and ridicule. They make fun of us which is rather amusing considering that there is nothing special about them. Noone cares what they say and do. They can't do anything until Uncle Sam wants it. Still they have the audacity to mock us which is rather funny.

However i have noticed that Pakistani youth is slowly coming out of this Ummah concept which i think is a healthy trend. The sooner we grasp the reality, the better.

PS. By the way i am your sis.

sorry i never knew you are girl ................. anywayz back to the topic .................its good we do feel sad for others ..... we did object when israil attacked on iraq and other countries even we sent our pilots to defend their soils ,,,,,, but did they ever do it when we had fight against india ..... how can they do it they cannot they are just AAYASH ...........they only know when to buy new car...when and from where to get a girl for aaaysashi ...... from where to do shopping for their wives .......................its enough ...... more than enough we do love them but it does not mean that they should treated as the person did above ..............we do have a mirror to show them their faces ..........

Let us all finally come to terms to the fact that the concept of Ummah (practically, not theoretically) is redundant. Its everyone for themselves. The Arabs, rather any other Muslim country in the world that we consider as our brothers, don't pay a rat about us. They always put their interest before anything else ....
Would two wrongs make a right?

Would the Ummah disappear if we believed it did?

He is our substitute for George. :cheesy:

Now he will live here with us. He should now start his own series i.e Reymond ka Pakistan.:toast_sign:

Geo should sponsor it.:)

heheheheheheh and who knows be become a devotee and revolt against his spy agency heheheheh

Would two wrongs make a right?

Would the Ummah disappear if we believed it did?

No it won't. However we should take it less seriously. I know you will say that it's in Islam but sometimes you have to fight your instincts. It's important if we only concentrate on ourselves and forget the world for the time being.

No it won't. However we should take it less seriously. I know you will say that it's in Islam but sometimes you have to fight your instincts. It's important if we only concentrate on ourselves and forget the world for the time being.

Are we disconnected from the world?

heheheheheheh and who knows be become a devotee and revolt against his spy agency heheheheh

He is our mascot now. We are honouring him. We will not let him go.:cheesy:

I know it's not funny but kasam se bara maza araha is ko rakh kar.:)

Back
Top Bottom