What's new

Why Imran bhai got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK maybe cuz he was wishing death to US and there soldiers and talking about lining them up and killing them.

Thinking the same question. But nice to know no one is above the law here on PDF

Looking at his posts lately, I think he deserved it...But thats a personal opinion

Imran promotes respect and peace between different countries, and you say this?

I respect Imran 1000000x more than you.

I think moderators should start a thread where they post why a person is banned or given infraction so clarity in process. set permission of this thread to read only for normal user.

Imran promotes respect and peace between different countries, and you say this?

I respect Imran 1000000x more than you.

Sure.. thats why i said, its a personal opinion...

Mods, Unban Imran Khan. You guys hand out infractions unfairly. A person that has contributed more to this forum than some of the Mods here, and this is how you thank him. WOW. Ridiculous.

He just talking too much with Indians people for long times, lol.

barking almost everyday. :D

(Just check his latest posts, I don't want to quote here anyway.........)

He just talking too much with Indians people for long times, lol.

barking almost everyday.

Dangerous words yesterday by ImranKhan:

You are a fool. He is a patriot that cares about our soldiers getting shot by missiles and gun ships and you compare him to a dog? Have some shame.

You are a fool. He is a patriot that cares about our soldiers getting shot by missiles and gun ships and you compare him to a dog? Have some shame.

Chill bro....

Yes, I understand it, we can do same. For God's sake, this is public forum, we have to use appropriate condemn words and tough debates to convince them instead some unnecessary harsh words. Just common sense.

There is already policy here- 'intolerates words' can't be accepted.....ImranKhan will be back within one weeks, I think. ;)

Imran bhai was one of the few posters on this forum, that rarely bias. Sad thing indeed.

Chill bro....

Yes, I understand it, we can do same. For God's sake, this is public forum, we have to use appropriate condemn words and tough debates to convince them instead some unnecessary harsh words. Just common sense.

There is already policy here- 'intolerates words' can't be accepted.....ImranKhan will be back within one weeks, I think.

I am not happy with you.

Hahah.. I remember he made a thread on those who got banned.. Now he becomes poster of same very thread.

Get well Soon Imran Bhai.. Definetly we all miss u.

hope u bring souvenirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom