What's new

Why Imran Khan is the best thing to happen for India from Pakistan

Every supporter of immoral and rude Tasbeeh Khan is also immoral nonsense
Well they say your leaders are a reflection of you. I gladly take IK as my leader.

Now you have shabaaz shreef loooool and Bilo rani the gandoo. Need I say more.

Did you grow up eating haram? Is that why you love them so much or have you always been a ghulaam? To the goras?

And your name is Butt loooooool don't tell Bilo Rani. He will want to take it

Well they say your leaders are a reflection of you. I gladly take IK as my leader.

Now you have shabaaz shreef loooool and Bilo rani the gandoo. Need I say more.

Did you grow up eating haram? Is that why you love them so much or have you always been a ghulaam? To the goras?

And your name is Butt loooooool don't tell Bilo Rani. He will want to take it
Every crazy supporter of Mr U Turn Khan thinks that whoever criticizes Imran is a PPP or N league supporter. This is the biggest sign of JAHALAT and madness

Every crazy supporter of Mr U Turn Khan thinks that anyone who criticizes Imran is a Jayala or Patwari. This is the biggest sign of ignorance and madness
No criticise all u want but why are you not critical of lotas...why do u love them who Rob pakistan? At your age you speak like a 15 year old wet behind the ears kid who is brainwashed by his dumb dad
Wake up

Whether one likes it or not, the proven truth is that Imran Khan is the biggest facilitator of all puppet terrorists of India. That is why Mr. U Turn Khan, who defames Pakistan's forces, is the hero of anti-Pakistan elements. A person who spreads poisonous propaganda against Pakistan's forces cannot be a friend of Pakistan

Mubasshar Luqman has a video in which he asserts that on Imran Khan's deathbed not even his sons would be around him. Perhaps exaggeration? Possible? Yes.
The so-called 'Nelson Mandela' of Pakistan didn't see his sons for 3.5 years and yet he recently had the audacity to say in his tweet, something like 'The only thing I am missing is to hiking with my sons in the mountains of Pakistan' blah blah as his party workers are imprisoned in large numbers and his political party disintegrated.

You are a verified enemy of Pakistan and a lota supporter. Its my job to highlight traitors.
I am civil to you just you are with the enemies of Pakistan and deserve nothing good.

Have a nice day and if you are getting loot from pakistan (haram or illicit earning or your family etc in any way) may you choke on it.
Let's just say all enemies of Pakistan may choke on their haram earning, those who are sitting in Pakistan and those who are outside of Pakistan!

As for the rest of your filth, it is an image of your family background and so I can only pity you.

Unlike in Paksiatn, in India the politicians have to fight fairly well conducted elections. No party or person would like to be perceived to be too soft on Paksiatn, since others would grab that opportunity and call them weak. Politics is dirty here too. Politicians have their limitations. While you have your establishment to cope with.

Any Indian attempt to be the big brother in true sense is likely to be called out in negative ways by a very big lobby in the region.

Just look at threads on PDF where few Bangladeshis want to empower defence forces against India. Do they need it? But they still want to create a self created threat scenario. Imagine where would their economy have been ff they had also been a security state like Paksiatn.

You have been already declared a traitor on this forum and I don’t see a single voice in your support. This region is fraught with fault lines which aren’t likely to be filled anytime soon.

The distrust between India and Paksiatn is too wide to be filled anytime soon. Both have played a role in it, but I believe Paksiatn has played a bigger role in creating this.
I am branded a traitor by retards and braindead zombies who have to hide behind the internet and who cannot even show their face in Pakistan with the language that they use here. So they are irrelevant.

I agree that the opposition will be immense and that political point scoring would be through the roof. However, all that will die its own death with the firm resolve of a handful of people in both countries who do not care about political death but do care about the future generations and the benefits both countries will eventually reap.

I agree that the opposition will be immense and that political point scoring would be through the roof. However, all that will die its own death with the firm resolve of a handful of people in both countries who do not care about political death but do care about the future generations and the benefits both countries will eventually reap.
A tall ask.

Another Gandhi or Jinnah would be required for that. And what are the chances of that ?

Let's just say all enemies of Pakistan may choke on their haram earning, those who are sitting in Pakistan and those who are outside of Pakistan!

As for the rest of your filth, it is an image of your family background and so I can only pity you.
Mate we know who you are - a filthy *** licker of muneera the sharabi. Now you chacha muneera wants to give up Kashmir for so called peace with India. I hope you are proud...

There is me asking

1. Where is my eats pakistan traitor

2. Where is my saichen traitor

Get your head out of their behind so you get some oxygen to think

Soon I will be asking you where is my Kashmir

The dangerous thing about Imran Khan is that he build narratives as if India makes genocide in Indian administered Kashmir. Very dangerous narratives as it can make both countries have war (even could have potential for nuclear war).

Always Kashmir this, Kashmir that in any of his foreign affair speech as if making war with India is already in his mind. The fact that Pakistan is not in doubt in launching missile to Indian plane who only bombed three is another example of this.

The dangerous thing about Imran Khan is that he build narratives as if India makes genocide in Indian administered Kashmir. Very dangerous narratives as it can make both countries have war (even could have potential for nuclear war).

Always Kashmir this, Kashmir as if war with India is already in his mind. The fact that Pakistan is not in doubt in launching missile to Indian plane who only bombed three is another example of this.
And you are a think tank analyst. Just like pakistans parliament any loony can join.

If you want a real anti-Establishment politician in Pakistan, then that would be Nawaz Sharif

The guy who was parachuted in politics of Pakistan by General Jilani and was a minister of General Zia is the "real anti establishment" politician in Pakistan

Abay kia forum hai yeh BC. Comedy gold :rofl: :rofl:

A tall ask.

Another Gandhi or Jinnah would be required for that. And what are the chances of that ?
We can rue the missed opportunities and pray for an environment and strength of leaders with wisdom of their countrymen to resolve the issues and move into the spectrum of trade and commerce just like the Europeans did, who were once just as fierce as enemies as are we.

We can rue the missed opportunities and pray for an environment and strength of leaders with wisdom of their countrymen to resolve the issues and move into the spectrum of trade and commerce just like the Europeans did, who were once just as fierce as enemies as are we.
Euro enemies conquered one another and then traded. Situation her is different.
Modi is a dictator of sorts and he will pull of a pulwana for elections.
In Pakistan we have the generals who will sell their souls for a buck.
So the environment is not there for peace and tranquility that are required for trade. Sadly

hmm seeing faujeets and patwaris defending their side with laughable arguments is always a sight to see.

Attachments

• 323158669_6186972288004058_5526363677032587606_n.jpg
    323158669_6186972288004058_5526363677032587606_n.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom