What's new

Why India came back to the negotiating table

Absolutely... that is what I am interested in looking for.
China-Pakistan taking on India-russia :cheers::cheers:

May be we will be keeping ours eyes wide open to see which group wins and who will be loosers.

Haha this would be the Neo-cons and Euro-trash's wettest dream coming true ...

Go back to your star charts in astrology 101 please.

But such a scenario would be interesting. Hehe, what my "charts" say is that there will be WW III with Japan, Amrika, and Germany ...

Which side Russia will be on is far from clear. India may not even be involved in the "big one" (they are more interested in a cold-turkey "cold-start" it seems) ... but I am sure the chart says they are welcome to join the fray.

Why, my chart is not as advanced as yours, Sathsomething?

:smitten:

Last edited:
Haha this would be the Neo-cons and Euro-trash's wettest dream coming true ...

Go back to your star charts in astrology 101 please.

But such a scenario would be interesting. Hehe, what my "charts" say is that there will be WW III with Japan, Amrika, and Germany ...

Which side Russia will be on is far from clear. India may not even be involved in the "big one" (they are more interested in a cold-turkey "cold-start" it seems) ... but I am sure the chart says they are welcome to join the fray.

Why, my chart is not as advanced as yours, Sathsomething?

:smitten:

It's reported recently that Russian birthrates started to increase. It is so wonderful for mother Russia and tells that Russian men are really enjoying their black gold now and treasure their Natashas. Would they give a damn that some snakes are being drilled eslewhere? I have doubts.:cheers:

Great! Just what you wanted.

Ha Ha so what do you expect ? For India it could be assumed that its civil nuclear deal progress had slowed down with US, expect it to pick up soon, offer of talks is small price to play.

Bull-$hit. The rest of the world and quite a lot of Pakistani's agree that Pakistan has sponsored terrorism in India, starting from Kashmir and spreading elsewhere from there.

It is not for no reason Pakistan is always found in the center of a majority of the terrorist acts.
BS goes both ways. I am sure you understand this as you call it out.

Majority of Pakistanis agree that we have supported the freedom struggle of Kashmiris. The world can disagree with us on it, but we have supported this cause since 1948, and won't change this stance just because the US and others have a problem with how the right to bear arms and fight against oppression have been defined and their need to change this definition.

Again, with regards to fighting militants supported by India. Pakistan has been screaming this from the top of its lungs, and when it comes to giving ANY kind of proof to the international community, they calmly back off and say they would do so at an 'adequate time'.

Those that matter have been given proof. Baloch separatist openly say that they go to India and get support and welcome support. They have even gone on Pakistani TV and said the same. The fact that you make this possibility sound like such an impossibility is the real joke. As if your government is incapable of such things eventhough the precedence is there for all to see.

Pakistan is in no hurry out of the ordinary? The world might not be India, but the world is increasingly listening to what India says.

Sure. Lets see how this turns out and then we will worry about who listens to whom.

Yeah, so you keep trying after 71 to get back right? So that means we have legitimate rights to try the same in retaliation?

Get over it, '71 happened. And right in the middle of peace talks and a visit from the Indian PM, Pakistan moves its army to Indian vacated bunkers.

You can try the retaliations all you want to, the point is don't pass judgments on us claiming we back stabbed you at Kargil when your side has done this and worse. If you all can't get over Kargil, then at least accept that Pakistanis have the right to worry about your country's deceptive ways in the past.

Do i start on who the uncle and provider of succour for Pakistan is?

Their is plenty of succor provided to your side lest you forget. You can start wherever you want, the bottom line is that the Uncle holds your nads and is pressing them as and when needed. The latest supposed "offer" is a direct result of this.
Again, Bull-$hit. Pakistan has consistently promoted terrorism in India. This is born out of COUNTLESS admissions from your personnel who have retired and come out with books and the like. It is an internationally accepted fact that Pakistan rerouted its jehadis after Afghanistan to Kashmir and thence India.

As if your terming my statements BS will change the fact. You have nothing, absolutely nothing to prove that Pakistani government has aided or pushed militants to attack civilian targets in India proper. Your government and press have always claimed but never proved this. You folks cannot even figure out that it does GoP no good if Indian civilians die in militant attacks in India proper. I am perfectly fine acknowledging that we support those fighting against oppression in IoK against Indian Army and paramilitaries.
Pakistan has used terrorism as an extension of its state policy.

Not terrorism. Right of self determination and freedom struggle in the IoK.

Militancy in the entire region is fed by a war against terrorism? Im sorry, but for the last decade who has been fostering terrorism? Why is it that FATA/NWFP have become terrorist havens. Pakistan since Zia's time have allowed considerable autonomy to the terrorists and provided logistical support.

Last I checked, a war started in Afghanistan in 1979. Ever since then, there has been a void in that country. The militancy in your country is due to your obstinate policies against the Kashmiris. That gave the people a reason to dislike your government's policies. Passing the buck and blaming Pakistan for all your ills only has a few takers now.
When US/NATO entered Afghanistan, Pakistan allowed terrorists sanctuary in these areas. Why then did the PA ensure the writ of Pakistani state in these areas.

Pakistan did no such thing and stop spreading rumors. You guys cry about not being able to stop a few hundred people crossing over LoC every other 2 months and here you expect Pakistan to stop the flow of people across the entire Pak-Afghan border? Let me know when ISAF and US stop the flow of people coming into Pakistan. Once that is done and people still come across then your statement would have some validity.

The point is discussion. We have the right to discuss the policies of our government. This is a discussion board or am i missing something?

Its a discussion board, but a Pakistani one. Don't come here griping about teaching Pakistan a lesson and all the other typical bruhaha that comes along with it. It seems like Indians have to decide on their own first whether they want to talk or fight. To come here arrogantly and pass remarks like the very many above is contrary to furthering discussion here. It reeks of belligerence.

Ha Ha so what do you expect ? For India it could be assumed that its civil nuclear deal progress had slowed down with US, expect it to pick up soon, offer of talks is small price to play.

Great for India! :tup:

Pakistan should isolate India in return. Cancel the 128 daily flights that go over Pakistan. Remember the last time it happened it crippled the Indian Airline industry. You need us for everything, but I guess its an ego booster in India to talk tough and act soft.

We're still waiting for India's 'decisive action'. Don't ignore us so much.

What for ? Not coming to negotiating table? It never crippled Indian airline Industry. Even now how do we reach Afghanistan ?

Incredible India being influenced by the Americans????? Wow! Where is the moronic Indian rant of 'we know what is best for India and we do not BEG or get influenced yada yada yada'!!

I see it more like 'since all else has failed to romp Pakistan internationally including the idiotic argument that if any rogue elements from Pakistan soil launch an attack on India we would not tolerate it an attack yada yada yada!!!'

and

'If the Pakistani's are talking to us more the less they would be talking to the rest of the world yada yada yada'!!!

Been there done that and goes to show that Indians are as predictable as sunshine is to the sun!

JUST CURIOUS HOW MUCH INFLUENCE DOES US HAVE ON PAKISTAN YADA YADA ?

MUSHARAF'S exile
NS's return
BB and NRO,
Zardari 4 President,
Drone Strikes,
Attack on Afghanistan,
PA Ops Bajaur

Etc Etc

Regards

MUSHARAF'S exile
NS's return
BB and NRO,
Zardari 4 President,
Drone Strikes,
Attack on Afghanistan,
PA Ops Bajaur

Etc Etc

Regards

Were you not suppose to be neutral? ;) The list is pretty interesting on the Indian side. Care to dig it up or afraid that it would show you looking as castrated as the Pakistani government?

Pakistan should isolate India in return. Cancel the 128 daily flights that go over Pakistan. Remember the last time it happened it crippled the Indian Airline industry. You need us for everything, but I guess its an ego booster in India to talk tough and act soft.

isolate india...................do you guys own the whole arispace around the world ...... anyway even if you do anything like thatdo you think india will sit quiet????? the indian industry will make sure that your economy will be so cripiled that you cant even get up!!!!you wont even have money for an air ticket.

dude wake up india is not in a position that it can be isolated ...we have a booming economy that brings every developed nation to india's door steps....no one wants to miss a raising economic power like india........even before mumbai happened ,when pakistan was not isolated and not criticized by other nations for its terror infrastructure,we had our nuke deal and you couldn't do anything about it despite all your rants,do you know why USA offered us a deal?money !- india's economy .

if you want to isolate a nation you need to have the leverage among the world nations. which pakistan does not have . so i insist that you atleast dream about that possiblity if it makes you happy..."sweet dreams"

MUSHARAF'S exile
NS's return
BB and NRO,
Zardari 4 President,
Drone Strikes,
Attack on Afghanistan,
PA Ops Bajaur

Etc Etc

Regards

Oh we have never denied the US interests in our affairs unlike the delusional, self-praising Indian morons on this forum YADA YADA!

This thread is NOT about Pakistan, its about India and exposing the moronic Indian rant of holier-than-thou self-righteousness, so thanks again for letting all know where your tail-shaking loyalties lie!

Always Neutral my @ss!!

Why is India starting to talk to Pakistan such an event. ?? Pakistani's are claiming victory and shouting that India blinked first (as if it was coke vs pepsi). Some indian authors' ego is so badly bruised that they are screaming bloody blue murder. And we have already reached Page 6 on this thread. Whats the big deal.. Its an exploratory gesture (with very little substance in my view) which in all probabiliity will not achieve anything except taking the pressure off India for some period of time. I am sure this is a simple tactic by US to extract some concessions from Pakistan towards Afg by providing Zardari, Gilani and Co a political victory for domestic consumption. What I cant think of is what India would have extracted from US in return for making this gesture. May be we will get a better picture in next few weeks.....

Last edited:
i love when indians play Pope!

What's that; 900 chohaya kha k billi Hajj pe chali..?? :rofl:

It is sad to see a senior member like you brings this bakwas....like Indian Airlines one....
Open a map and see...the size of both countries...and how many air route they can block for other..
As per forum norms give valid link to support your point or delete your post or ban yourself whatever you feel suitable...

Were you not suppose to be neutral? ;) The list is pretty interesting on the Indian side. Care to dig it up or afraid that it would show you looking as castrated as the Pakistani government?

Because I have already agreed that India has a problem in parts of the valley and due to water ownership problems its never going to be solved and no Indian has ever challenged my contention.

There are no high moral horses on the Kashmir issue be it India or Pakistan stated positions , but that should not stop me from shying away from some funny statements young members here make.

Regards

Why is India starting to talk to Pakistan such an event. ?? Pakistani's are claiming victory and shouting that India blinked first (as if it was coke vs pepsi). Some indian authors' ego is so badly bruised that they are screaming bloody blue murder. And we have already reached Page 6 on this thread. Whats the big deal.. Its an exploratory gesture (with very little substance in my view) which in all probabiliity will not achieve anything except taking the pressure off India for some period of time. I am sure this is a simple tactic by US to extract some concessions from Pakistan towards Afg by providing Zardari, Gilani and Co a political victory for domestic consumption. What I cant think of is what India would have extracted from US in return for making this gesture. May be we will get a better picture in next few weeks.....

In continuation.. I think the picture is becoming clearer. Zardari and Co got a concession from India in terms of opening talks (i dont know why this matters to pakistan) and a diplomatic win for domestic consumption. In return, they agree to turn the screws on Afghan Taliban and we are now seeing the results. What remains to be seen (if we get to see it) is the concession India is getting from US as a quid pro quo...

Who gets screwed in the process?? The pakistan military's favourite child; the Taliban :azn:

World politics at its best

DAWN.COM | Front Page | CIA post in Karachi helped catch top guns of Taliban

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom