What's new

why india don't have indigenous attack helicopter??????

from the topic of this, my head pop up with an idea
what if, just if, India triggers China to buy something similar from what India wants, from the russians/other nations.

There is a high possibilities that the US will sell you something in turn to balance China out.

Just assumption, don't take it too seriously.
Thank You

China cant buy from anyone expect Russia.
What are you on about.

EU arms embrgo
US wont sell
US wont let Israile Sell

Even Russia Has its reasons to be a little conservative with sales.

All these factors have forced China's self reliance.

China cant buy from anyone expect Russia.
What are you on about.

EU arms embrgo
US wont sell
US wont let Israile Sell

Even Russia Has its reasons to be a little conservative with sales.

All these factors have forced China's self reliance.

I knows is just Russia~~ i am putting russia "or others" (maybe EU in the future)
just in case someone shows up telling me there is more... since all i know is Russia~~~

LCH looks stealth beauty. Avionics too will be top world class, offence and defence both. Waiting for our LCH to fly. Great going india. Keep it up.

what if, just if, India triggers China to buy something similar from what India wants, from the russians/other nations.

There is a high possibilities that the US will sell you something in turn to balance China out.

Thank You

The US is already pants down in selling India whatever it has but it is India which is reluctant.

HAL's light combat helicopter to fly in February
By Radhakrishna Rao

DATE:29/01/10
SOURCE:Flight International

India's Hindustan Aeronautics expects its 5.5t-class light combat helicopter to fly for the first time in February.

HAL had originally expected the LCH, which reuses many technologies developed for its in-service Dhruv advanced light helicopter, to fly in late 2008, but its schedule slipped after problems that included the supply of production tooling.

Company chairman Ashok Nayak says the prototype Dhruv has successfully completed ground testing and is ready to fly. The Indian armed forces could eventually buy more than 100 of the HAL/Turbomeca Shakti-engined aircraft, he believes.

The tandem-configuration helicopter will carry weapons including New Delhi's indigenous Nag anti-tank missile.

Thank You

My assumption is that, India cant trigger China to do something like that. They just dont care, for anybody. And even if it comes to their mind that they need something, possibility is that they will go try make it on their own.

haha tareekh per tareekh .... :rofl:

Don't be surprised if it is delayed again.

If India can't manage a steady flow of production tooling then how are they going to meet dates!! :no:

Still enjoying indian films buddy. No real entertainment from your own I guess.:welcome:

Its not the goal,but the path to reach there that is important. India is trying religiously to become self reliant in every thechnology, be it N-subs, Stealth tech, missiles, Aircrafts, ABM cover, you name it and we have it in our development program. we may get delays, but eventually we will have them. Sooner or later, india is on the right path of development and will eventually be a force to fear (economically, militarily and otherwise too). we will not be the one who will bask in the glory of achievements of others (read China).

When I can run, I will run
When I can walk, I will walk,
When I can crawl. I will crawl.
But one thing I assure you, I will never be idle, I will keep moving towards my ultimate goall til I reach there.
That's me.INDIA
Jai Hind.

It takes a lot of time and effort to set up an indigenous military-industrial complex. If you notice India has its hands in EVERYTHING. Subs, carriers, ABM's, choppers, etc etc. If not today then tomorrow, sooner or later we will succeed with all the help we have coming in. Then you'll have a country than can domestically mass produce all of the above, right next door.

Well said dude :cheers:
Just what i wanted to say

Back
Top Bottom