What's new

Why India is a failed nation and why 9 times smaller Pakistan is an elephant in front of India

Can they be falsifying the robust growth in air passenger traffic? Are they misleading the data on smartphone and household appliance sales annually? Could they be feigning the significant expansion of their world-class road and railway networks? Are they distorting fuel and electricity consumption numbers? Could they be falsifying the night-time luminosity images provided by NASA? Is it even feasible to manipulate these indicators that reflect India's escalating prosperity?

None of those necessarily improve the living conditions of ordinary Indians most of whom are poor and only getting poorer.

Like for example literacy rates of Indians are claimed to be over 70% which translated to way over 700 million people. These same 700 million plus people have no access to toilets.

Does that make any sense?

Regarding your last line, India's poor are the largest poor in the world and only growing. Are you going to 'compensate' for that by artificially circulating money?

How long will that last? And what if a fluctuation hits that system? It will spell disaster.

Look at Turkey. At first glance I thought they were an example of economic progress seeing their population is much smaller and sustainable.

Their economic growth has brought many of their people jobs, prosperity & technological advancement.

But behind the smoke screen, poverty is not declining in Turkey only worsening but slowly as the population grows.

Much as Turkey's advancing defense industry requires foreign materials & components. Turkey's economy also took a hard hit when COVID first arose.

They don't seem to be aiming for sustainability, only infinite growth which we know is impossible and will inflate depending on the growth.

So, no. I do not believe in 'compensating' for unsustainable growth by circulating money. No thanks.

Gawadar, CEPEC are not the solution to Pakistan's problems. Pakistanis are too delusional in this regard. Sorry.

None of those necessarily improve the living conditions of ordinary Indians most of whom are poor and only getting poorer.

Like for example literacy rates of Indians are claimed to be over 70% which translated to way over 700 million people. These same 700 million plus people have no access to toilets.

Does that make any sense?

Regarding your last line, India's poor are the largest poor in the world and only growing. Are you going to 'compensate' for that by artificially circulating money?

How long will that last? And what if a fluctuation hits that system? It will spell disaster.

Look at Turkey. At first glance I thought they were an example of economic progress seeing their population is much smaller and sustainable.

Their economic growth has brought many of their people jobs, prosperity & technological advancement.

But behind the smoke screen, poverty is not declining in Turkey only worsening but slowly as the population grows.

Much as Turkey's advancing defense industry requires foreign materials & components. Turkey's economy also took a hard hit when COVID first arose.

They don't seem to be aiming for sustainability, only infinite growth which we know is impossible and will inflate depending on the growth.

So, no. I do not believe in 'compensating' for unsustainable growth by circulating money. No thanks.

Gawadar, CEPEC are not the solution to Pakistan's problems. Pakistanis are too delusional in this regard. Sorry.
Who is purchasing these cars, smartphones, electricity, fuel, household appliances, and flight tickets, and how is the Indian government accumulating substantial tax revenue annually if the populace is poor?

Who is purchasing these cars, smartphones, electricity, fuel, household appliances, and flight tickets, and how is the Indian government accumulating substantial tax revenue annually if the populace is poor?

I see. So people are purchasing smart, phones, cars, electricity (btw congrats on some Indian airports becoming 100% solar), household products, appliances, plane tickets.

But can the average Indian afford them? Nope. They don't even have toilets. Many don't even have a roof over their heads.

I see. So people are purchasing smart, phones, cars, electricity (btw congrats on some Indian airports becoming 100% solar), household products, appliances, plane tickets.

But can the average Indian afford them? Nope. They don't even have toilets. Many don't even have a roof over their heads.
Indeed, with air passenger traffic exceeding 327 million at Indian airports during the fiscal year 2023, the combined total of approximately 659 million Android and iOS smartphones sold in 2022, and the sale of 3.793 million domestic passenger vehicles and 15.9 million motorcycles in the country during 2022, the question arises: who, if not the common individual, is responsible for such significant consumption numbers?

Indeed, with air passenger traffic exceeding 327 million at Indian airports during the fiscal year 2023, the combined total of approximately 659 million Android and iOS smartphones sold in 2022, and the sale of 3.793 million domestic passenger vehicles and 15.9 million motorcycles in the country during 2022, the question arises: who, if not the common individual, is responsible for such significant consumption numbers?

327 million passengers is believable, considering India has a middle class of that size, but so many smart phones when the number of people without toilets is even higher?

I mean the majority of Indians live like this. Do they look like they're using smart phones, or traveling on planes or, using evne house appliances?

Beggars-Kolkata-1.jpg

327 million passengers is believable, considering India has a middle class of that size, but so many smart phones when the number of people without toilets is even higher?

I mean the majority of Indians live like this. Do they look like they're using smart phones, or traveling on planes or, using evne house appliances?

Beggars-Kolkata-1.jpg
the accuracy of statistics regarding individuals without access to toilets might be questionable, the figures related to smartphones are likely to be more reliable. Smartphone companies possess concrete data regarding the number of devices sold, making this information more credible.
How can you be certain that the impoverished individuals depicted in the image constitute the majority in India? Additionally, how can one confidently conclude their nationality as Indians solely based on these pictures? It's conceivable that these individuals might be Bangladeshi or Rohingya refugees. To substantiate your assertion, it's essential to provide scientific data. These arbitrary images lack the necessary evidence to support any claims.

True : Countries behind Pakistan don't worry about India at all these countries being Afghanistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.. They don't worry about India even a second nor plan their security around India because Pakistan has done such a phenomenal Job to the extent that these Afghans, Persians, Uzbeks can just chill.

Pakistaniyon ke khaanay ke waande pade hein par fikr Indians ke hagne ki he!! Dimaag me gobar bhara he aur roz mooh se nikalta hein in Pakistaniyon ke!!

Back
Top Bottom