What's new

Why Indians got mad over ban of Phantom in Pakistan ?

Actually the name of the movie is in my name......just look at my Avatar!!:D

it is a sad fact that many bollywood films are copies of mediocre hollywood films or even rubbish south indian films like "singham".

actually, i don't watch much hollywood too, as 90 percent of them are mindless actions films or even totally unbelievable films like "avengers" in which superheroes from different comics or films are brought together in a single film and we are supposed to believe it !!

the last film i saw in the cinema hall was i think "interstellar" or maybe it was the saif hindi film "happy ending"... i choose my films carefully.

at the moment, the cinemas are running "the man from uncle"... i am in two minds about watching it.

U.N.C.L.E I believed I added to watchlist earlier, will check later. The Revenant will be released on Christmas, it's expected to be good and then ' The Hateful Eight ' by Quentin Torantino of Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Django Unchained etc.

Don't remember the release date of ' Mr. Sherlock ' starring Gandalf star as old Sherlock Holmes, maybe it's already out.

But before them, we'll watch 007 in action and I'm eagerly waitin' for it.

11953014_906803679406883_5596089185859654868_n.jpg

Timeline Photos - Tribune Life&Style | Facebook

Pakistan Bans Saif Ali Khan movies forever...India fails miserably.

Since Waar & Bin Roye was banned in India......tit for tat...while Salman Khan's & Kabir Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijan positive peaceful movie....got best ever Indian movie success in Pakistan....where as anything anti-Pak will be banned....must be banned.

Because its a good Movie and made by Director who is a Muslim and and actor is also Muslim and Actress is also Muslim.
I heard Pakistan care lot about Indian Muslims and Ummah. So please watch and show solidarity with Muslim art work and Provide profits for this movie :mad::rofl:

Indians didn't get mad but it was saddening that Pakistan supported a terrorist who was responsible for killing civilians

Back
Top Bottom