What's new

Why India's choosing US side to contain China is an epic mistake

You should know better as you are expert in dividing humans in to different species ..

Of course they know... they are just exposing your hypocrisy

I would want the labour force to be Indian, not thousands of Chinese working the cement mixers and cranes etc, managed mostly by Indians, and a few Chinese if required.

If that happens nothing will get done.. have you seen India?...

looks like a zoo

One thing you have is an endless supply of stupidity...

Wow ... you really don’t know any thing about Pakistan.

Pakistan is a Islamic republic .... it never said otherwise. PM IK reminds everyone every time of this fact.

India is the pretender bragging democratic and secular credentials when opposite is the truth.
Your logic is if one declare himself as a thief he has every right to steal but it's criminal for others ...what can I say !

No problem if Chinese companies make the most competitive bids for such projects, must hire Indians for the job though, everything from engineer to construction labour must be Indian citizens, with only a handful of Chinese supervisors and managers.

Don't get this thing about China bringing their own workforce for projects all over the world.
China will limit investing to India in these fields. Exporting to India is fine. But investing to help India development? China is not stupid.

Your logic is if one declare himself as a thief he has every right to steal but it's criminal for others ...what can I say !

I think you just described India’s state terrorism policy perfectly.

you arm and back the BLA and TTP who conduct terrorism in Pakistan ( such as the recent attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi by the BLA).. and yet you cry terrorism to Pakistan when it backs Kashmiri freedom fighters in Kashmir.

I think you just described India’s state terrorism policy perfectly.

you arm and back the BLA and TTP who conduct terrorism in Pakistan ( such as the recent attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi by the BLA).. and yet you cry terrorism to Pakistan when it backs Kashmiri freedom fighters in Kashmir.
Hey don't go around the bush ..be specific

India will always be a servant state, neither camp would give India an equal partner status let alone a "leader" role.
And China was always a master state ..We have a say If monkey finds a diamond it will do monkeyish things with that one as you people are doing with a little bit prosperity..

Ok so instead of cartoon I will replace with word deluded?..

Doesn’t change the fact you posted a bull crap statement. Such false statement are unwarranted.

China my not be “democratic” in the west
China will limit investing to India in these fields. Exporting to India is fine. But investing to help India development? China is not stupid.
China is not stupid.......but Communist China is world's biggest stupid

Chinese emperor Xi could not handle the criticism(both internal and external ) he was receiving due to his handling this plague which originated from China, jnstead lashed all around like a little kid and in the process has made very powerful enemies in it's neighborhood and beyond.

this statement reminds of some one else,

20191026_ldp502.jpg

Fake surgical strikes, Pulwama, Balakot.

Its great to read Indian comments. India is doomed.

this statement reminds of some one else,

20191026_ldp502.jpg

Fake surgical strikes, Pulwama, Balakot.

Its great to read Indian comments. India is doomed.

I dont know about the political situation in your country, but in India , Prime minister and cabinet minister are very much responsible to heed towards the will of the people. The comment you quoted said Communist China Premier can not take criticism which is true. He cannot even bear to see someone pointing to his resemblance to winnie the pooh cartoon .

Communist China , from past 6 months or so has over played their hand. they strained their already volatile relations with almost all neighboring considerable powerful nations . Like Japan , India , Philiphines , Vietnam. And even towards western nations , such as US, Australia, Canada, UK.

Communist China , at this moment doesnot have the "allies" that it can depend upon at the time of conflict. well Pakistan , North Korea has there own issues to sort out , instead of venturing into a global conflict

I dont know about the political situation in your country, but in India , Prime minister and cabinet minister are very much responsible to heed towards the will of the people. The comment you quoted said Communist China Premier can not take criticism which is true. He cannot even bear to see someone pointing to his resemblance to winnie the pooh cartoon .

Communist China , from past 6 months or so has over played their hand. they strained their already volatile relations with almost all neighboring considerable powerful nations . Like Japan , India , Philiphines , Vietnam. And even towards western nations , such as US, Australia, Canada, UK.

Communist China , at this moment doesnot have the "allies" that it can depend upon at the time of conflict. well Pakistan , North Korea has there own issues to sort out , instead of venturing into a global conflict

I know Indian politics very well, I follow very it closely. I know how BJP has formed government in many states.

As far as China goes, Future belongs to China, you can stay in denial if you wish. At the end of the day its India who is at loss.

10 years ago we use to hear all about India becoming a super power or at least a major economic and military might by 2020, there were talks about making India a permanent member in UNSC. Do people even talk about these things today??? India today is know is religiously intolerant country, we all saw the pictures of Delhi progam, we heard what Imran Khan said in UNSC about Kashmir which is under curfew for almost a year, we know how independent is judiciary in India, we know world calls India a rape capital for a reason, we also know how India surrendered to China without single bullet being fired. How isolated India is today in region and beyond. Leave US for a moment, who's interested in India for its own national interest, is there any country who even condemned brutal killing of Indian soldiers in fight with China?

What I am saying is factually correct and evidence based.

First of all, I need to make it clear that India is completely responsible for the recent China-India tensions. After Trump visited India in February, Modi had already made up his mind to join in anti China coalition. From April India army broke the status quo at LAC to build roads and bridges there.

Back to the topic. The best choice for India is, sitting on the fence(plan A). Keeping same distance between China and US. Good choice is joining in China’s side(plan B). Worst choice is Joining in US side(plan C).

1, Why is plan A the best choice? It will guarantee India to make profit from both sides. Both sides are willing to offer bribes to India. After joining in US side, India has lost its strategic flexibility. China of course will become its enemy. For US, it doesn’t have to please India because India has no way back. Before the day India decided to side with US, India was the boss. After, US was the boss.

2, Why plan B is better than plan C? 1) If India joins in China side, its position in the ally will be one of the leader countries. May be next to China. On US side however, India will be one of pawn countries like Australia, Canada, Japan. Maybe even worse. 2) China can help India more than US does. First, China has more free money than US to invest. Second, India’s economic structure is too different than US’. China’s technology transfer is more suitable for India’s industry demands. China is good at infrastructure, energy, electronics, labor-intensive industries. US is good at semiconductors, aircraft, high tech products. US is neither suitable for India’s development phase nor willing to transfer it technologies to India or other counties. The China-US trade war has proven that. 3) China is India’s neighbour. US is too far away. China can help India more, also can hurt India more. I mean much much more.

Modi is not a smart leader. He may want to become Indian version Deng Xiaoping. Who joined in US side during cold war and started a war with China’s neighbour Vietnam, Which demonstrated to the world that China was on US board. And China gained a huge reward by that. But things are different this time.

1, Soviet Union was barely a big economic power. It was an energy and materials supplier. And it’s a declining super power. Leaving it would not cause serious loss. Now, US is the declining super power and China is the biggest and growing industry country.

2, Boycotting Chinese products set a glass ceiling for India’s future development. India can boycott Chinese products because it is an importer. But if Indians have a wider and longer view, they should know China is the world biggest market and will be the biggest technologies transfer source. Giving up China is equal to giving up India’s future. “No China” is okay for present India, but not okay if India wants to upgrade its industry structure. The higher India’s development stage is, the harder the glass ceiling will be.

3, China will not collapse like Soviet Union did. China is way stronger than Soviet Union. Western countries have huge interests in China. Chinese leaders are much smarter than Soviet Union’s leaders. Compared with Russians, Chinese are much hardworking and good at science and economic activities. China will haunt India forever.
I fear it is too late.
The die is cast.

I know Indian politics very well, I follow very it closely. I know how BJP has formed government in many states.

As far as China goes, Future belongs to China, you can stay in denial if you wish. At the end of the day its India who is at loss.

10 years ago we use to hear all about India becoming a super power or at least a major economic and military might by 2020, there were talks about making India a permanent member in UNSC. Do people even talk about these things today??? India today is know is religiously intolerant country, we all saw the pictures of Delhi progam, we heard what Imran Khan said in UNSC about Kashmir which is under curfew for almost a year, we know how independent is judiciary in India, we know world calls India a rape capital for a reason, we also know how India surrendered to China without single bullet being fired. How isolated India is today in region and beyond. Leave US for a moment, who's interested in India for its own national interest, is there any country who even condemned brutal killing of Indian soldiers in fight with China?

What I am saying is factually correct and evidence based.

I agree on many pointer that you gave.

How BJP is forming govt. in states is similar to how congress used to do when it was strong. Congress even imposed emergency when their "Dear Leader" was convicted of election fraud by court. ......Thats Indian Judiciary.

Communist China is still not a superpower. If the talks of India on the way to global power can fade away in just 10 years, similar thing can happen to Communist China too.

Lets agree, India becoming permanent member of UNSC is still decades away, but one thing is for sure when ever reforms will be added to UNSC, India is in the front row seat.

India is still regarded as religiously tolerant nation. India is a country with 1.3 billion people, with millions of annual growth in minorities populations and addition benefits are provided to them. How do i know it ? I am a religious minority in India. But when I see news of abductions and forced conversion of my brethren in Islamic nations , and normalizing of it by the state, it pains me.

Condition is still not as bad as in Communist China when you compare Kashmir and Uyghurs. SO lets disagree . and also Pak PM is supposed to give statments to consider his vote bank.

India is not isolated . again, i dont know if you keep reading one sided news or something like that. India has de facto made a loose militray alliance with Japan , US, Australia . Australian PM even does stupid things to appease Modi like making a samosa.

India has considerable relations also with South Korea , Vietnam. I dont know what isolation you are taking about. Maybe you meant Pakistan

How BJP is forming govt. in states is similar to how congress used to do when it was strong. Congress even imposed emergency when their "Dear Leader" was convicted of election fraud by court. ......Thats Indian Judiciary.

To an outside world it doesn't matter whether its BJP or INC, we are talking about dismal state of Indian democracy.

Communist China is still not a superpower. If the talks of India on the way to global power can fade away in just 10 years, similar thing can happen to Communist China too.

Completely untrue , China and India has no comparison. China is at least 50 years ahead of India.

Lets agree, India becoming permanent member of UNSC is still decades away,

Agreed, many many decades.

India is still regarded as religiously tolerant nation.

Untrue, this is your personal opinion keep it to yourself.

Condition is still not as bad as in Communist China when you compare Kashmir and Uyghurs

Cant compare the two, Kashmir is disputed territory while Ughurs are Chinese people and is China's internal matter. The prosecution of minorities is much worse in India, we see beef killing, Love Jihad, burning of mosques , calling Muslims responsible for Corona etc as a norm in India on daily basis.

India has considerable relations also with South Korea , Vietnam. I dont know what isolation you are taking about. Maybe you meant Pakistan

Sums up your IQ level for me. Another Bakht defending India and Modi. You wanted to isolate Pakistan, you are the one isolated today. Kicked out of Afghanistan, Russia abandoned you, Nepal issues new map claiming India occupying vast territories of Nepal, Iran recently kicked you out as well. Bangladesh upset on CAA.

This is not republic tv, don't fool people on this forum. And STOP LYING.

I agree on many pointer that you gave.

Lets agree, India becoming permanent member of UNSC is still decades away, but one thing is for sure when ever reforms will be added to UNSC, India is in the front row seat.

India is still regarded as religiously tolerant nation. India is a country with 1.3 billion people, with millions of annual growth in minorities populations and addition benefits are provided to them. How do i know it ? I am a religious minority in India. But when I see news of abductions and forced conversion of my brethren in Islamic nations , and normalizing of it by the state, it pains me.

Condition is still not as bad as in Communist China when you compare Kashmir and Uyghurs. SO lets disagree . and also Pak PM is supposed to give statments to consider his vote bank.

India is not isolated . again, i dont know if you keep reading one sided news or something like that. India has de facto made a loose militray alliance with Japan , US, Australia . Australian PM even does stupid things to appease Modi like making a samosa.

I am constantly struck by the narrow mindedness and vision of India and Indians.
They never seem to see the train coming down the tracks until it hits them in the face.

Back
Top Bottom