What's new

Why Iran constructs her nuclear plants in the Arab

That is if you ever studied your high school chemistry more closely you 'de see there is an isotope of hydrogen that gives way to heavy water , which they use

I don't want you to go hide behind the discussion about high school chemistry.

My question to you is when did the inhabitants of Bushehr become Arab? Have you been to Bushehr before? Do you know the surrounding area? Or do you just need some love today?

how can we build nuclear plants in the Arabs :hang2::o:o_O!? there is not thing like nano nuclear planet ... :-):-)

Like the body of water in the Israeli negev desert , next to the dimona nuclear reactor ? lol you have no clue , canada might be a land of thousand lakes but it certainly isn't the most up to date in the field of engineering

Dimona is not a power reactor. In Middle East, only Iran has a power reactor. Small reactors often the research ones or military ones can be air cooled, but most power reactor designs need lots of water for cooling since building an air cooled power reactor though theoretically possible would have a low thermal efficiency which would mean a lower economic value. Arak reactor which Iran was building for research purposes was also not near a large body of water like Dimona.

Besides, another aspect of Iran's nuclear program since it was initiated during the Shah's time was to desalinate water for agricultural and industrial use since Iran suffers from water shortage. Though the Bushehr's desalination plant which was to be built by Siemens was later on scrapped by Rosatom but the thermal efficiency requirement still necessitates access to large amount of water for cooling of Bushehr. In case of the proposed SMR for Sistan va Balochistan area, is again a power reactor with desalination plant, which is going to meet power and water demands of Chabahar.

I used google and I didn't find a single Israeli reactor next to their shore , so unless you think Israel has a unique exotic solution to every problem , which you certainly do , there's no explanation for their nuclear site in the hot desert nor for the Iranian sites in the deserts of araak or nataanz

What you researched on Google belongs to the 60's and 70's when your beloved shah decided to go nuclear , Today they cool the reactors with Heavy Water ..

Again you are wrong. The most successful heavy water power reactor design in the world (and in my opinion the most successful power reactor of any kind because of its inherent safety which in event of cooling loss the reactor does not melt like the light water ones do) is the CANDU reactors of Canada. The heavy water in these reactors is actually a neutron moderator and used as working fluid for the primary cooling circuits. The actual cooling of the reactor is done by its secondary cooling circuit through a heat exchange which uses light water and that is why the reactor is built near a large body of water.

The heavy water then allows for CANDU to use natural uranium as fuel. This lack of need for enrichment is considered one of the advantages of CANDU design since enrichment is a very expensive and time consuming step in nuclear fuel manufacturing. Another advantage of CANDU is its reduced requirement for uranium since it uses about half of the uranium a light water reactor consumes per unit of electricity produced. The disadvantages of CANDU is its requirement for heavy water which is expensive and its considered technologically intensive to produce and its potential for proliferation since it produces and can consume plutonium as well, though newer designs of CANDU can produce their own heavy water addressing one of the shortcomings.

It's because, Jewish Physics!

Another name for Atomic physics is Jewish physics. Literally almost every important atomic physicist was a Jew.

lol you have no clue , canada might be a land of thousand lakes but it certainly isn't the most up to date in the field of engineering

This one deserves a long reply, but I don't have time right now. Suffice to say that Canada's engineering is one the most advanced in the world. When in 1950's United States forbade Canada access to nuclear fuel enrichment, Canadian engineers designed CANDU which does not need any enrichment facility and has become the gold standard of heavy water power reactors with an impeccable safety and economic record. So next time when you want to mention Canadian engineering, do so with more humility.

Back
Top Bottom