What's new

Why is China behaving like a bully?

vietnam media no, ya, full of bs in western media you got it and think such bs is better. hey, what kind of ChinaToday is ? :P

come back to open your big mouth when vietnam economy can be as good as indonesia( take note i set you guys a easy target to achieve):woot: then we chinese will take vietcongs here seriously:rofl:

I think it's the opposite: small rats are trying to bully a biggger nice cat and then crying out...For those who blamed 9-d lines should know that it was claimed in 1940s by Chinese National government not the CPC. How come you guys start to yell from 1980s? Too late.

9 dashed line is the most stupid territorial claim in the world

You say ridiculous?

First_island_chain_perimeter_%28marked_in_red%29.jpg

This is China's first island defense against the sole bully in the world and I'm sure you know who.

You'd better believe it;

World-Map.gif

This is a map of Area of Operation for US Navy to COMBAT WOULD BE BULLY OF THE WORLD, and you know who LOL :usflag:

and you know what i like to see? Chinese fleet stranded on the first island chain in time of war because US and its allied refuse to let them use their shore facilities lollllll........

I am a little bit drunk lol....Add some chips and watch the trolling begin

You say ridiculous?

First_island_chain_perimeter_%28marked_in_red%29.jpg

This is China's first island defense against the sole bully in the world and I'm sure you know who.

LOL you should know that China must defeat Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan and Russia.
Because the line includes all of this nations or claims. Oh I forget the US. Good luck for the PLA!

China’s friendly cooperation and respect of her neighbor's territorial sovereignty is the solution in the turbulent sea of West Philippines Sea/East Sea or South China Sea.

China’s friendly cooperation and respect of her neighbor's territorial sovereignty is the solution in the turbulent sea of West Philippines Sea/East Sea or South China Sea.

People in western countries always forget that who always want to make china into mad,make china gov take any actions under their wills.
A good point to remember, thanx. Sometimes all it takes is politeness; other times, however, Han racism becomes assertive, obnoxious, alienating, and ultimately destructive. When was the last time Han Chinese bothered to consider the feeling of Tibetans at their land being forcibly colonized, for example? Or that Han Chinese tend to hire and promote Han Chinese exclusively, even at the cost of competence and professionalism? Several Han respond to me with blank looks: they understand what I'm talking about, they just feel that this is the natural order of things: they take their own racism for granted and feel everybody else should, too. Westerners, Cantonese, other minorities are to take a back seat - if the Han don't want it for themselves, that is.

I keep reading till the end where I find you may not know what you are talking about. Cantonese are not minorities; they are Han people. Like shanghainess, just a term to people from a specific region of China.

A good point to remember, thanx. Sometimes all it takes is politeness; other times, however, Han racism becomes assertive, obnoxious, alienating, and ultimately destructive. When was the last time Han Chinese bothered to consider the feeling of Tibetans at their land being forcibly colonized, for example? Or that Han Chinese tend to hire and promote Han Chinese exclusively, even at the cost of competence and professionalism? Several Han respond to me with blank looks: they understand what I'm talking about, they just feel that this is the natural order of things: they take their own racism for granted and feel everybody else should, too. Westerners, Cantonese, other minorities are to take a back seat - if the Han don't want it for themselves, that is.

I keep reading till the end where I find you may not know what you talking about. Cantonese are not minorities; they are Han people. Like shanghainess, just a term to people from a specific region of China.

I have to laugh at these foreign that use the word 'Han' so frequently as if they are 'old China hands'. The fact is the word Han is hardly use in China or oversea Chinese communities because we only label ourselves as Chinese.

@ Viet

Who's talking about China's going to defeat anybody. I was talking about if Uncle invades China she'll set up her defense perimeter along the first island chain. The countries that lie along that line either cooperate or they'll be the victims of dog fights. Again this is my personal attempt, however wrong, to envision what China will do if war with the US is a must. She didn't build also middle distance warships for nothing, you know.

Has America ever given any chance for the Native Indians? Has any country treat any of their own natives on equal grounds or human rights back in the old days? Has any country apologized and given back the lands to the natives?

I can speak for Taiwan, my home, and the answers are resounding "NO".....we even "voted" to dispose all of our nuclear waste to an island of aboriginals, which is off the coast of the main TW island. Fair? On paper yes, because we voted for the act, but in reality it's as unfair/inhumane and hypocritical as can ever be because Natives are always the super minority.

So just accept the fact that none of the modern society is free of the disgrace and accept it that this kind of progress did happen throughout human history.

You'd better believe it;

World-Map.gif

This is a map of Area of Operation for US Navy to COMBAT WOULD BE BULLY OF THE WORLD, and you know who LOL :usflag:

and you know what i like to see? Chinese fleet stranded on the first island chain in time of war because US and its allied refuse to let them use their shore facilities lollllll........

I am a little bit drunk lol....Add some chips and watch the trolling begin

our fleet has routine navigations through what you called the “ first chain ”

Chinese navy sailing through Okinawa a "humiliation": Japanese media
2012-11-30

Chinese naval fleet to West Pacific jitter Japan
2012-12-10

U142P5029T2D535866F24DT20121210160246.jpg

Four Chinese navy ships sailed toward the East China Sea through a zone "just outside Japanese territorial waters between Yonaguni and Iriomote islands in Japan’s Okinawa Prefecture" early Monday. (Photo/Agencies)

you dont need to go anywhere for a look into a mirror to find a big troll in there!

Lao Tzu once said: Govern a great nation as you would cook a small fish. Do not overdo it. Simply put, China knows what it is doing, merely adjusting the knobs, just enough to keep its rivals on their toes.

I keep reading till the end where I find you may not know what you are talking about. Cantonese are not minorities; they are Han people. Like shanghainess, just a term to people from a specific region of China.
Sure, but why are the Cantonese discriminated against by other Han Chinese? This was visible to most people in my college; you didn't even have to understand the languages to see what was going on.

Has America ever given any chance for the Native Indians?
More than you realize, I guess. Certainly until the late 20th century Native Americans were treated poorly.
I can speak for Taiwan, my home, and the answers are resounding "NO".....we even "voted" to dispose all of our nuclear waste to an island of aboriginals, which is off the coast of the main TW island. Fair? On paper yes, because we voted for the act, but in reality it's as unfair/inhumane and hypocritical as can ever be because Natives are always the super minority.

2009-04-16-[0051]-democracy.png

Without democratic VALUES democracy degenerates into rule-of-the-mob-and-demagogue.

So just accept the fact that none of the modern society is free of the disgrace -
There are degrees of "disgrace" and it is these differences in degree that make all the difference.

come back to open your big mouth when vietnam economy can be as good as indonesia( take note i set you guys a easy target to achieve):woot: then we chinese will take vietcongs here seriously:rofl:

When you do it you run away again with bloody nose.:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom