What's new

Why is China disliked by the World?

For decades, Jews are killing Palestinian to steal their land, including lots of babies.

No one care in the West.

There is no such thing as democracy or human rights in the West.

1696768322315.png

We Chinese also believe we are a democracy, we have different perspectives about democracy

I'm quite sure if you ask people in other countries if they think you have a Democracy...you'll get a big laugh in response.

Do you want to query the Indonesians, Malaysians, South Korean, and other PDF members to hear their thoughts on that?

Last edited:
I'm quite sure if you ask people in other countries if they think you have a Democracy...you'll get a big laugh in response.

Do you want to query the Indonesians, Malaysians, South Korean, and other PDF members to hear their thoughts on that?

Neither are these countries having democracy.

Malaysia is ruled by Royals and their cadet branch.

Indonesia elites are scions generals of fighting the Dutch.

And Korean are ruled by Samsung and gangs, who was supported by Japan. Samsung is Japanese proxy. Another power pole of Korea is US proxy.

See how Indian jokers are being kicked out by tiny Maldives.
That's called free & fair elections wherein the ballot is respected

You may find it difficult to assimilate, the last time free & fair elections were held in Pakistan, the nation broke up in its consequence.

As long as we believe so, what others think doesn't matter. why Americans themselves don't think US is a democracy? by the way.

The only popular POTUS is trump. But trump dont even has freedom of speech. Facebook bullied him.

So there is no freedom of speech even for POTUS.

As long as we believe so

That seems to be a common trend in China when it comes to discerning reality.

Neither are these countries having democracy.

Malaysia is ruled by Royals and their cadet branch.

Indonesia elites are scions generals of fighting the Dutch.

And Korean are ruled by Samsung and gangs, who was supported by Japan. Samsung is Japanese proxy. Another power pole of Korea is US proxy.

Do you want to list some alternative countries that will meet your own stringent criterias better? There's about 195 to chose from.

If you can't then we'll stick with the original list...or maybe Martians instead?

Last edited:
That seems to be a common trend in China when it comes to discerning reality.

Do you want to list some alternative countries that will meet your own stringent criterias better? There's about 195 to chose from. Or maybe Martians instead?

CPC could be more democractic than USA.

Trump was scandalized by NYT, facebook and Twitter. At least China MSM dont censor Xi Jinping.

A guy only refers to one known hater talks about reality? did you ever visit China once to see the reality?

All I post is news stories..what are you getting so uppity about?

There is no democracy in all countries -- it is a matter of intensity of autocracy.

ok, so you too believe the Chinese are wrong in their viewpoints of being a democracy. They are just deluding themselves.

All I post is news stories..what are you getting so uppity about?

ok, so you too believe the Chinese are wrong in their viewpoints of being a democracy. They are just deluding themselves.

The fact that POTUS has no freedom of speech shows that POTUS institution is not the highest authority in US.

And in US, you cannot even scandalize the court. Everyone pretend criticizing POTUS is freedom of speech.

There are high level you cannot even comment, or you go jail.

Back
Top Bottom