What's new

Why Is GHQ Humiliating & Insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

Don’t send a single cent through legal channels to Pakistan. Send remittances through hawala/hundi or crypto so the state doesn’t benefit from it. Bring legal remittances down to 0.

I totally agree. We should run a campaign to not send money through banks.

Only a fool would send money into Pakistan through legal channels. Whenever we sent or took money out of the country, it was always through a network of Hundi-connected doctors or businessmen.

This is precisely their intention: to dismantle every bridge so that if Imran Khan assumes power, he must first focus on rebuilding trust rather than addressing crucial issues. Their approach seems to be, "If I can't have it, no one can."
They will employ any means at their disposal to maintain relevance, disregarding the economic consequences of their decisions. As witnessed in recent years, they demonstrate a lack of concern for human life. This applies not only to the army but also to politicians who exploit their power to resolve their personal past issues, with the police serving as their personal gangster squad.
If overseas Pakistanis can take any action, it should be to highlight where these individuals have invested and then appeal to the local government to make their lives as difficult as possible, just as they have made ours.

This thread will be deleted and a warning ⚠️ shall be issued.
Hidden martial law is a blessed 🙌 thing.

It's naive to think these generals will be sanctioned. They're American lapdogs and serve the interest of USA and UK for a very little money or favor in return. West's standards of human rights are very duplicitous. They have weaponized human rights. In case of Pakistan, the State Department yesterday stated Imran Khan is a private citizen. So they don't care whatever military does to him.

This is our fight. We will win inshallah . But we need to keep focus and have this right perspective. Keep protesting abroad and keep writing letters to MPs or congressmen.
100%...generals AKA sepoys are lumber 1 foot soldiers of the colonial empire, they will never be sanctioned. Only way change can come is through internal sources and that too through a civil war. Other this nation of slaves will remain slaves for another millennia or two just their forefathers...

Only a fool would send money into Pakistan through legal channels. Whenever we sent or took money out of the country, it was always through a network of Hundi-connected doctors or businessmen.

Don't even send through legal channels don't send at all make the PeeDM feel pain

Just unbelievable how many bridges this military junta wants to burn. And all because the majority of OP’s support Imran Khan?

The vast majority of Overseas Pakistanis come from the middle/lower socioeconomic class. They go abroad to earn because Pakistan refuses to give them anything. I used to think it was traitorous and selfish for them to leave Pakistan….we should be like the Chinese, Koreans or Germans who stayed and rebuilt their country.

But now I fully get it…..especially now.

It was Overseas Pakistanis in the early 2000s which were defending this country online against “propaganda”…all throughout the early 2000s they did this. It was Overseas Pakistanis who were promoting Pakistan as a tourist destination by posting photos of the country all over the internet…I’m talking about the early days before Facebook….all over online forums, it was Overseas Pakistanis doing this.

Probably one of the only diasporas that insist on maintaining a link with their country of origin.

Overseas Pakistanis have sacrificed integrating and assimilating into the countries they’ve immigrated too just to maintain their links with home. They consider themselves Pakistani….second and even third generation Pakistanis in the UK still consider Pakistan home. They get insulted and abused for this by the people of those countries all the time….but they take that insult because they love Pakistan.

And now you say this to them? I just can’t believe it….

Because present GHq is on enemy payroll. Hurting overseas Pakistanis mean Hurting Pakistan's lifeline as they earn 32 billions usd which is half of Pakistan's budget. Only a enemy can do this to Pakistan

Last edited:
Relax guys, just wait till he visits any of the western country and you'll have your fair chance of humiliating him back.

Back
Top Bottom