What's new

Why Is GHQ Humiliating & Insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

Ahhh so I challenge you and I am triggered and yes whatever is here remains here. As you have now become molvi tell me who are you to judge IK? When you have zero achievements
What kind of challenge is that? That doesn't sound like debate. More like trigger alert. As for debate, i mentioned on key points and you started giving me definition of idol worship which explains blind crush that undermines rational thinking.

Now I sound like Molvi? I thought it is Muslims thinking that only good deeds carry the next worlds and shirk is unforgivable.

GHQ is a terrorist organisation, they hijacked the country, they are usurpers they have no legitimate claim to call themselves the 'Army' nevermind ruling overus.. Mutiny within the ranks is long overdue.. our soldiers should not be taking orders from terrorists or their underlings (PDM).

You mean Pakistanis born is going to wrestle with new world order that toppled 600 years of Ottoman Empire and responsible for ruination of Muslim worlds?

No. They are destined for the garbage bin if history. Unless they change their corrupt ways.... Unlikely

What kind of challenge is that? That doesn't sound like debate. More like trigger alert. As for debate, i mentioned on key points and you started giving me definition of idol worship which explains blind crush that undermines rational thinking.

Now I sound like Molvi? I thought it is Muslims thinking that only good deeds carry the next worlds and shirk is unforgivable.
Anther rant.

Why bring Islam into it.
Your kind use Islam to justify your bs.
So shirk is forgiven? Do shut up

You mean Pakistanis born is going to wrestle with new world order that toppled 600 years of Ottoman Empire and responsible for ruination of Muslim worlds?

What did the Arabs gain after centuries of rule under the Ottomans ?

Anther rant.

Why bring Islam into it.
Your kind use Islam to justify your bs.
So shirk is forgiven? Do shut up
You brought arrogance and I brought Islam. Why? Islam despite arrogance and anti shirk. I rely on ALLAAH alone. Everything I do comes from ALLAAH and To ALLAAH Alone I shall return. Whatever I am, have and do belongs to ALLAAH Alone.

What did the Arabs gain after centuries of rule under the Ottomans ?
You mean what Arab Middle East are gaining after Ottoman Empire collapsed? They are destroyed into chaos and turmoils. They are being humiliated, reduced to rubble.

Under Ottoman Empire, they were thriving but that wasn't enough for Arabs hence instigated to betray Ottoman Empire for British Kingdom whose empire in return rewarded Israel and ruination of Middle East in the name of Arab nationalism.

And Punishment from ALLAAH for betraying Ottoman Empire. That is for another topic.

No. They are destined for the garbage bin if history. Unless they change their corrupt ways.... Unlikely
You mean they change their corrupt leader to your leader who allowed his mafias and bajwa to corrupt and looted the nation in billion rupees under Imran khan's leadership allegedly?

Corruption exists because leaders allow it. And Imran khan is no exception either. How conveniently people ignore that part?

Last edited:
You brought arrogance and I brought Islam. Why? Islam despite arrogance and anti shirk. I rely on ALLAAH alone. Everything I do comes from ALLAAH and To ALLAAH Alone I shall return. Whatever I am, have and do belongs to ALLAAH Alone.

You mean what Arab Middle East are gaining after Ottoman Empire collapsed? They are destroyed into chaos and turmoils. They are being humiliated, reduced to rubble.

Under Ottoman Empire, they were thriving but that wasn't enough for Arabs hence instigated to betray Ottoman Empire for British Kingdom whose empire in return rewarded Israel and ruination of Middle East in the name of Arab nationalism.

And Punishment from ALLAAH for betraying Ottoman Empire. That is for another topic.

You mean they change their corrupt leader to your leader who allowed his mafias and bajwa to corrupt and looted the nation in billion rupees under Imran khan's leadership allegedly?

Corruption exists because leaders allow it. And Imran khan is no exception either. How conveniently people ignore that part?
Looool another fazlu and qavi. What a knob.

So far the Arabs are doing fine they aren't the ones traveling across the globe for $ 1 billion dollars. At the moment, seems the Azab is on the Pakistanis for the time being.

Where is this energy when Joe Biden is putting $500K into trans programs in Pakistan!

So far the Arabs are doing fine they aren't the ones traveling across the globe for $ 1 billion dollars. At the moment, seems the Azab is on the Pakistanis for the time being.
You mean Middle East that is ruined is doing fine? They are being slaughtered.

What Middle Eastern is facing nothing compared to what Pakistan is facing. Even Indian Occupied Kashmir and Muslims in India are facing much more; the identity of Muslims are threat to anti-Islam occupiers and leaders.

Ungrateful are those who don't appreciate the existence of Pakistan and play finger pointing game for the sake of Imran khan who was sold out to mafia and former general Bajwa.

What is happening in Pakistan is temporary but the situation will get better soon In Shaa ALLAAH. But what is happening in Middle East, IOK and Palestine; it is being Muslims that is at threat and only stupid imranistan can give stupid comparison with Pakistan that is dealing power crisis issues.

Look at the positive side.

The establishment fanboys who still doubted military inc’s evil hopefully see the light.
They will remain blind, they just can't believe they are wrong and have been all along.

Where is this energy when Joe Biden is putting $500K into trans programs in Pakistan!

It is up to awaam and the government to reject the offer. Again, this is being offered which is nothing like mafia and former general bajwa were allowed to corrupt and loot the awaam during covid-19 when the awaam were starving to death under the ruling of Imran khan.

Last edited:
It is up to awaam and the government to reject the offer. Again, this is being offered which is nothing like mafia and former general bajwa were allowed to corrupt and loot the awaam during covid-19 when they were starving under the ruling of Imran khan.

Whataboutism.

LGTV agenda under full support by Pakistan Army!

Whataboutism.

LGTV agenda under full support by Pakistan Army!
You are assuming Pakistan army accepted the offer which is too early to assume. USA offers stupid program all the times to most of nations including African nations that rejected them.

Pakistan army won't accept it nor will the awaam. It is being offered only to be rejected officially.

Back
Top Bottom