What's new

Why is India building the longest Border Wall in the World ?

You guys should stop yapping and finish building the damn fence ASAP, infact make it at least 20' high and mine your border too. Come on man it shouldn't take that long, make it a priority.
Don't you worry lungi,we'll make it our highest priority and will finish the project in the next couple of years.We really don't want to have any sort of connection with the Lungis;) but we will leave some international B.O.P.s like Petrapol and Beniapol for carrying on trade and commerce with BD and for welcoming all those BD Hindus who will seek asylum in our country.

phattu modi was talking big before elections...now nothing substantial is being done to kick out Bangladeshis
Haa,let us machine gunned them all:guns:!Ohh wait,if we do that then Mr.Kejriwal will term it as the biggest genocide in the history of earth and Mrs.Gandhi will again label our P.M. as "Maut ke sammundaro ka saudogar":lol::rofl:!!

He wasn't mocking Muslims. Go google up about your Prophet ordering people to drink camel piss. If he relied on google, why are you ragging him? Take it up with google if you have a problem with the allegation. We likewise can deny that Hindus condone the drinking of cow urine. Your source offcourse is google. If we make Google the God of Facts then please don't whimper when it is quoted with offense to you
Thanks Man! There are many links of camel piss for Muslims. Good to know!

Thanks @axisofevil

Rest of your troll wars aside.
Can u prove one single link of any muslim talking about drinking camel piss or any muslim literature or leader suggesting it? a single reference?
While i can give you 100 references of Hindu literature and leaders advocating drinking Cow piss.Even now as we speak this tradition is practiced in some parts of India by hindus.
Me Nehru used to drink cow piss.

So you are calling Muslims camel piss drinkers only out of desperation because u cant defend the cow piss drinking tridition of your countrymates?

On topic. I have no interest in India bengal issues. Bengalis had the chance and they choose to reject us and live seperately with Indian help. So nothing of our concern. But You two should live peacefully and Subcontinent should never ever start another cold war like India-Pak that have already cost dearly to poor people of subcontinent.

It's a fact buddy.

Thanks Man! There are many links of camel piss for Muslims. Good to know!

Thanks @axisofevil

No probably bro! Can't allow their kind to spew their nonsense. We got to step up every chance we get and dish it right back. No more passive BS..........

Who you keep the pole-vaulters away then ? Silly...

Modi of course.

Don't you worry lungi,we'll make it our highest priority and will finish the project in the next couple of years.We really don't want to have any sort of connection with the Lungis;) but we will leave some international B.O.P.s like Petrapol and Beniapol for carrying on trade and commerce with BD and for welcoming all those BD Hindus who will seek asylum in our country.

Nah no more trade dhoti, but you can take as many hindus as you want....they are free to leave if they want.

Why is India building the longest Border Wall in the World ?

Duh!!

Either online or face to face your still an ant....:guns:

It doesn't matter at all, we want you to build your fence. It will prevent smuggling, reduce contact and interaction between Bangladeshis and indians....etc....its a win win for all concerned

I support legal entry for both side but not illegal alien. No need to get sentimental.

Back
Top Bottom