What's new

Why is Modi Making a Mess !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Not sure what's the advisory behind this image showing Indian PM Modi in a compromising situation but it's one of several images on India allegedly released by WHO.
IMG-20231001-WA0015.jpg

Windy is back to his act of creating threads that show his true potential.

Then he will claim to be a veteran of the forum and demand respect.
What a namoona this joker Windy is?
Thought did cross my mind that all that stuff smeared all over Modi may attract certain Fleas....how right I was.
BTW, credibility is confined to and for worthy members...not for someone who crawls around on the forum with his curry hole in motion.

Thought did cross my mind that all that stuff smeared all over Modi may attract certain
You were the first in that race. You reached there first and posted it here. I am here to swat and kill the fleas like you.

How do you manage to do this humiliation to yourself repeatedly ?

Now don’t run to mods and demand action against Indian members for not listening to you.

Last edited:
You were the first in that race. You reached there first and posted it here. I am here to swat and kill the fleas like you.

How do you manage to do this humiliation to yourself repeatedly ?

Now don’t run to mods and demand action against Indian members for not listening to you.
Bla...Bla....Bla...
Here's one ideally for you. :p:

IMG-20231001-WA0013.jpg

Is this Modi's future Madam Tussaud's sculpture for India's biggest Success, and the greatest Hindu Revival.

This is Windy’s trademark. Create such threads and cry to mods when pointed out. He is proving to be a scum.
PDF was better when he was taking a break.
They don't come any lower than you the ultimate cry baby.
All day long you are kissing backsides of those who make fun or abuse Pakistan and here you are talking like a whore claiming to be a virgin.

They don't come any lower than you the ultimate cry baby.
Coming from a guy who can’t do sh*t except create such threads for solace.

Few days back you were justifying begging. And now this.
Your mental situation is understood. But taking professional help may be a better idea than creating such scum level threads.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom