What's new

Why Jayalalitha Is India's Next Prime Minister

Why she should be next PM? because she knows pulse of TN's anti-Sri Lanka sentiments :azn:

Why she should be next PM? because she knows pulse of TN's anti-Sri Lanka sentiments :azn:

Madamji..TN is not the only state in India! & anti-SL sentiments are not the only sentiments which is catered for either!!

Karunanidhi and Jayalalitha are crooks of the same order.

I know why you support Jaya and hate Karuna, but let me tell you, in TN politics they both are of the same level. Actually Karuna is a bit better administrator than her and he is also a bit more corrupt than her. But only a bit.

I have limited knowledge of TN politics and my assessment is purely based on English Media.

I have read reports where Karunanidhi son, Azhagiri who controls the property and Money market in south TN had goons Kill a Man (for his property) in front of his 2 year old daughter who now’s is so traumatized that she goes into fits even if she see’s Red water or Red mud.

I have never heard of such barbaric acts during Jaya time. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

karunanidhi_family_tree_370_20070528.jpg

I know Karunanidhi has 3 wives and by his own admission, he had stolen his mothers gold necklace when he ran away from home (…measure of his character). I do know there is a huge deficit in TN budget and Massive shortage of power in TN due to Karunanidhi.

Fact that Jaya has no kids and no family, so there is no primary motive to loot the people. Of course AIADMA MLA/MP might be as corrupt as DMK…..that is a reflection of the society. Honest parties do not do well in TN.

Subramaniam Swamy? Safeguarding her interest? She isn't stupid, swamy is no one's poodle. He would probably put her in jail the first opportunity he gets...........:lol:

Swamy is a loose cannon… but of late he has been making efforts to support Jaya … I suspect he is setting up conditions for a quid pro quo.

Jaya used to be like that..She is pretty sober now after her arrogant handling of the striking employees cost her the 2006 elections.
Isn't she the true pseudo-secular politician in Indian politics? She banned Kamal Hassan's movie to appease some Muslim morons.
And the writer of OP claims it is a secular move!!

If she is hot-headed, I think that is good for one term. She can kcik some a** against non-performing entities. I personally admire her for being tough with the striking employees back then. Probably the one time in independent India that happened. She is any day not in the league of Maya and Mamta in craziness. But again she is pseudo secular.

Isn't she the true pseudo-secular politician in Indian politics? She banned Kamal Hassan's movie to appease some Muslim morons.
And the writer of OP claims it is a secular move!!

If she is hot-headed, I think that is good for one term. She can kcik some a** against non-performing entities. I personally admire her for being tough with the striking employees back then. Probably the one time in independent India that happened. She is any day not in the league of Maya and Mamta in craziness. But again she is pseudo secular.

This is what she had to say about Viswaroopam controversy .......hear her and then decide if its pseudo-secular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a more detailed explanation ..... (dont be misled, its in English)

Last edited by a moderator:
if she become the next pm then iam seeing a war happening during her tenure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom