What's new

Why Jayalalitha Is India's Next Prime Minister

Thanks for the video. First time seeing it.

She amazingly justified the move in her trademark manner.

It still is a petty vote bank move.

Protecting intellectual freedom is a matter of principle. She could have talked to the distributors and explained them how many centres could be protected, if not all. If a chief minister of a state like Tamilnadu gives up, what hope is there for India? Talking about logistical reasons for political moves like this is akin to mob justice.

If a women becomes PM I think it will be Sushma Swaraj. BJP or Congress will not lke to support a non BJP/Congress govt. from the outside.

Such govt. are not stable. We have seen it many times in the past with IK Gujral and Devegwoda

It will be either a BJP govt. (I hope so) or a Congress govt.

Isn't she the true pseudo-secular politician in Indian politics? She banned Kamal Hassan's movie to appease some Muslim morons.
And the writer of OP claims it is a secular move!!

If she is hot-headed, I think that is good for one term. She can kcik some a** against non-performing entities. I personally admire her for being tough with the striking employees back then. Probably the one time in independent India that happened. She is any day not in the league of Maya and Mamta in craziness. But again she is pseudo secular.

True...I was initially surprised at her handling of the issue..

But I asked people around and found our it has some other possible facets also and the muslim groups were used for that.

Kamal initially had agreed to sell his movie to Jaya TV..but after some time Star Vijay gave a better deal and he immediately sold the movie to them. This infuriated this lady and she prodded on her muslim allies to do the dirty work for her and teach Kamal a lesson..

This is not the first time its happening in TN though..the two dominant political parties own thier own TV channels and expect the best films to be sold to their TV stations..else all **** breaks loose..

I have read reports where Karunanidhi son, Azhagiri who controls the property and Money market in south TN had goons Kill a Man (for his property) in front of his 2 year old daughter who now’s is so traumatized that she goes into fits even if she see’s Red water or Red mud.

I have never heard of such barbaric acts during Jaya time. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

ADMK was no good either..

The brutally murdered lawyer Vijayan for his stand against the ADMK govt and they have got many properties through coercing and forcing people too..

As I said both DMK and ADMK are devils..but they are known devils and do better job at administration than most other state govts in India..that is why they are being tolerated.

Jayalalithaa Jayaram.., is she a Tamil?

She is of Kannada Brahmin heritage.

Actually Jayalalitha would make an Excellent PM or even an Excellent Cabinet minister. She is Intelligent, Mature, Patriotic, a fierce Nationalist and has a genuine mass base.

She has no kids for whom she needs to make billions ..... I have no reason to believe she will steal any more .

However she has to be in Tamil Nadu to keep that voter base intact (similar to crook Karunanidhi). That will rule out her personal involvement in National Politics, but I hope she nominates Dr. Subramanian Swamy to the center in return for safeguarding her interests in Delhi. There is a good chance of that happening.

err... I guess majority of Tamils dislike subramanian swamy due to his proposal for making sanskrit as sole national language, his friendship with rajapaksa, his anti LTTE views and his criticism of periyar

There can be a compromise.. Make Amma PM for half term & Behnji for the other half. While one lacks command over Hindi, the other one in English.. both can compliment each other pretty well. & India will be a much better place with these two ladies at the helm..:lol:

Why not have two PMs at the same time both Amma and Behenji. This way they can truly complement each other.

Arvind Kejriwal is a weather coc-k and brainy IITian from Kharagpur, he would do much better than Amma anyway.

Just because he is an IITian that doesn't make him a good administrator or a leader. Its an engineering college for god sake not a college of administration and leadership. He one of the biggest idiots in India Politics the one who single handedly destroyed Anna Hazare and his anti corruption movement.

Why not have two PMs at the same time both Amma and Behenji. This way they can truly complement each other.

Good idea.... or maybe they can go one better. Why not have one from the east & other one from the west? We have a readymade in DIDI from the east.. all we need is an item from the west. That way India will be a much safer place with all four ends covered by these fearsome foursomes!:lol:

A hung parliament and an unstable govt will be the biggest tragedy for India. Thanks to the economic mess this Govt has created if we have a unstable govt then expect the GDP to go from 5% this year to 3 % and the Rupee to slide form 55 to 75. Lets us all pray in the following Order.

1) BJP crosses 200 and Narendra Modi is the PM
if not then

2) BJP crosses 180
and some one else from BJP is the PM either Jaitley or Swaraj (I prefer Swaraj though)
if things get so bad then

3) Atleast the chor party should win 160 seats. (5 years of govt and Amul baby is still preferable to any other third party idiots esp. in the North India).

As far as Jaya goes she is smart and can be a good PM but she will never leave TN. She is the whole and sole of ADMK. So you can strike her out of the PM list right now.

Good idea.... or maybe they can go one better. Why not have one from the east & other one from the west? We have a readymade in DIDI from the east.. all we need is an item from the west. That way India will be a much safer place with all four ends covered by these fearsome foursomes!:lol:

I have even better suggestion. Why not have 35 PMs (one for each state and union territory). This way we will avoid any charges of discrimination against any state. It will be truly democratic :D

err... I guess majority of Tamils dislike subramanian swamy due to his proposal for making sanskrit as sole national language, his friendship with rajapaksa, his anti LTTE views and his criticism of periyar

Friendship with Rajapaksa is a good thing. It shows his statesmanship in making friends with Leaders of other nation.

He is not Anti-Tamil, but Anti LTTE which is also a good thing ..... they were a Terrorist organization who killed the ex PM of India who also represented Tamils. Besides LTTE is a foreign (non Indian) org..... there is no reason for Dr. Swamy to like it.

Criticism of Periyar is justified ......Periyar had his positive contributions to TN ....he also did damage to TN. Its a mixed bag.

Dr. Swamy said to make Sanskrit compulsory ....not the sole national language. Do you understand the difference ?

1) BJP crosses 200 and Narendra Modi is the PM
if not then

2) BJP crosses 180
and some one else from BJP is the PM either Jaitley or Swaraj (I prefer Swaraj though)
if things get so bad then

That is 'secular' english media's trick to keep Modi out of PM chair. There is no reason why Modi cant be PM even if BJP gets less than 180. :P

English media knows that crossing 180 might be an impossible task for BJP so they are using this to push their own agenda i.e. keep Narendra Modi out of PM chair.

That is 'secular' english media's trick to keep Modi out of PM chair. There is no reason why Modi cant be PM even if BJP gets less than 180. :P

English media knows that crossing 180 might be an impossible task for BJP so they are using this to push their own agenda i.e. keep Narendra Modi out of PM chair.

It will be hard for them to cobble up more than 100 MPs. Also considering Modi's style of working it won't work.

Jayalalitha Is India's Next Prime Minister ? Don't think brothers........................

Mamta, jaylalitha, Mulayam and laalu are selfish persons. They always think about own benefits and pls ignore all these people...

Back
Top Bottom