What's new

Why Jayalalitha Is India's Next Prime Minister

Jayalalitha Is India's Next Prime Minister ? Don't think brothers........................

Mamta, jaylalitha, Mulayam and laalu are selfish persons. They always think about own benefits and pls ignore all these people...

If BJP get's over 200 or close to 200 [180-200],Modi will make it to top post and that is Guareented !!

It will be hard for them to cobble up more than 100 MPs. Also considering Modi's style of working it won't work.

What exactly is this 'Modi style' of working ? ........these are all loosely thrown catch phrases by 'secular' english media that has no grounding in reality and are propaganda pieces against Modi.

Modi went and touched the feet of Keshubhai patel after kesu baba tried to wreck Modis chances ........that too after he won by a comfortable margin....that is his style.

A man like Dogvijay singh would have gloated at his victory and used that opportunity to ridicule Kesu baba further......yet that style is 'charisma' for 'secular' media :P

If BJP get's over 200 or close to 200 [180-200],Modi will make it to top post and that is Guareented !!

I think BJP would need 220+ for modi to become PM.If Modi becomes PM,JD(U) is sure to leave.That would leave BJP with a coalition consisting of

BJP + Shiv Sena + AIADMK + Akali's + AGP + MNS (Probably) + BSP (Probably) + TRS (Probably)

It would be difficult for this coalition to reach 271 seats.

What exactly is this 'Modi style' of working ? ........these are all loosely thrown catch phrases by 'secular' english media that has no grounding in reality and are propaganda pieces against Modi.

Modi went and touched the feet of Keshubhai patel after kesu baba tried to wreck Modis chances ........that too after he won by a comfortable margin....that is his style.

A man like Dogvijay singh would have gloated at his victory and used that opportunity to ridicule Kesu baba further......yet that style is 'charisma' for 'secular' media :P

Everyone could afford to be magnanimous in victory.It is in defeat that true character of people comes out.

I think BJP would need 220+ for modi to become PM.If Modi becomes PM,JD(U) is sure to leave.That would leave BJP with a coalition consisting of

BJP + Shiv Sena + AIADMK + Akali's + AGP + MNS (Probably) + BSP (Probably) + TRS (Probably)

It would be difficult for this coalition to reach 271 seats.

Everyone could afford to be magnanimous in victory.It is in defeat that true character of people comes out.

...I am pretty sure JD(U) will not leave.....Rhetorics are not realities :P

...if there is a chance to make a govt....I would also include BJD, Trinamool congress, independents.....and a bunch of others who would want to be part of a ruling coalition. Anyway its all speculation.

Jo jeetha wohi sikandar.

...Aparently for Modi .....'secular' media has discovered his character even without his defeat :P

Ha ha...don't get defensive. Modi has a no non sense style of working. Which is well known and something I have seen first time. He used to come often to our Institute when I was doing my PG. Though I have not interacted personally with him somethings are very obvious to spot even as a bystander. Its this no nonsense approach that has got him so much success in Gujarat. But then he always had 2/3 majority there.

A BJP coalition cobbled up the 100-120 allies MPs who are everready to pull the rug under his feet, managing that, I don't think thats his cup of tea. Would be happy if he can prove me wrong.

When Amma's Party votes become crucial for BJP/NDA to form a government, she WILL put this condition first, over Modi. Then the High Command of BJP/NDA would decide what to do.

Even Mayawati has such aspiration and ambitions.
Too many candidates in the fray, Nitish Kumar included.

Magar abhi Delhi dur hai.....

Back
Top Bottom