What's new

Why majority of people should not have kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskander

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
It's incredibly cruel to bring a mini version of yourself into the world if you don't have good looks ( + body) , great wealth or a great (proven) intellect.

I know genetic recombination may mess things up but your kid definitely has a better chance of having good genetics if you have it too.

As for looks, l mean male model looks and a natural athletic build. As for wealth, it should enough to the point your kids don't need to work in life. As for intellect, you should be an acknowledged leader in your field of expertise.

Otherwise, shame on you for reproducing like a rabbit and for bringing more suffering into the world. I hate the Pakistani mentality of using your wife as a baby machine

This world is a horrible place for anyone who doesn't belong to the elite class of people. I don't need kids to comfort me when I'm old and what's the point in living to your late 70s to 80s, your body is crippled and your mind deteriorates rapidly, you are reduced to a former shelf of yourself. I hate the pathetic old people who want to live on extensive health care, where a nurse has to wipe their bottom. They should have some self respect and end it

We should reduce the global population and aim for the extinction of human race. Existence brings suffering at worst and inconvenience at best, it's definitely better to not exist at all

Before you launch any ad hominem attack, l don't deserve to have kids, l include myself in this category

It's incredibly cruel to bring a mini version of yourself into the world if you don't have good looks ( + body) , great wealth or a great (proven) intellect.

I know genetic recombination may mess things up but your kid definitely has a better chance of having good genetics if you have it too.

As for looks, l mean male model looks and a natural athletic build. As for wealth, it should enough to the point your kids don't need to work in life. As for intellect, you should be an acknowledged leader in your field of expertise.

Otherwise, shame on you for reproducing like a rabbit and bringing more suffering into the world. I hate the Pakistani mentality of using your wife as a baby machine

This world is a horrible place for anyone who doesn't belong to the elite class of people. I don't need kids to comfort me when I'm old and what's the point in living to your late 70s to 80s, your body is crippled and your mind deteriorates rapidly, you are reduced to a former shelf of yourself. I hate the pathetic old people who want to live on extensive health care, where a nurse has to wipe their bottom. They should have some self respect and end it

We should reduce the global population and aim for the extinction of human race. Existence brings suffering at worst and inconvenience at best, it's definitely better to not exist at all
You seem a interesting person, tell me more please

Otherwise, shame on you for reproducing like a rabbit and bringing more suffering into the world. I hate the Pakistani mentality of using your wife as a baby machine

Why are you creating threads and formulating titles for @muhammadhafeezmalik ?? It's rude bro. :D

As for looks, l mean male model looks and a natural athletic build. As for wealth, it should enough to the point your kids don't need to work in life. As for intellect, you should be an acknowledged leader in your field of expertise

Why do you think kids shouldn't work ? And if so, why it's necessary and must for you to work and earn so much that it's enough for your kids 60 years life ?

Why should a parent be responsible for his kids after they turn 18 years ? I mean it would appreciated but can't be a must.

Also, in intellectual capacity, there are a bunch of leaders. But they need millions to lead and do things. Who would do those if you only seek leaders ? By your definition if the world have 500 fields of science and trades, world population (only the top of Those trades and fields) should produce only 500 kids for a whole generation. Wow. Mashallah

Indeed, tell us more.

Otherwise, shame on you for reproducing like a rabbit and for bringing more suffering into the world. I hate the Pakistani mentality of using your wife as a baby machine

Before you launch any ad hominem attack, l don't deserve to have kids, l include myself in this category

Have you been reading Nazi literature ?

Have you been reading Nazi literature ?
My topic deals with personal choice. I don't believe in eugenics and it's unscientific to improve your species by selective breeding. It's also tyrannical for a Gov to have a say on who should have kids....

I look down on eugenics, you have misread my post. I know majority of people will disagree with me on this topic..

Why are you creating threads and formulating titles for @muhammadhafeezmalik ?? It's rude bro. :D

He is cursing his parents and believe me I am not one of them.

1653633383893.png

My topic deals with personal choice. I don't believe in eugenics and it's unscientific to improve your species by selective breeding. It's also tyrannical for a Gov to have a say on who should have kids....

I look down on eugenics, you have misread my post. I know majority of people will disagree with me on this topic..

That is what the Nazi leadership thought and did too.

Why do you think kids shouldn't work ? And if so, why it's necessary and must for you to work and earn so much that it's enough for your kids 60 years life ?
There is no virtue in work. I have to work to earn a living cause l wasn't born filthy rich. What's the point in living if you can't transcend the rat race and have what you desire and get the chance to explore your actual interests ( art for eg) without any distraction
Why should a parent be responsible for his kids after they turn 18 years ? I mean it would appreciated but can't be a must.

You brought them into the world, you are responsible for their suffering. They didn't have a choice
Also, in intellectual capacity, there are a bunch of leaders. But they need millions to lead and do things. Who would do those if you only seek leaders ? By your definition if the world have 500 fields of science and trades, world population (only the top of Those trades and fields) should produce only 500 kids for a whole generation. Wow. Mashallah
I mean, it's better if they don't reproduce also. Many intelligent people suffer from depression, paralyzing loneliness. I was setting a criterion in which you could evaluate yourself. Being a leader in any field ( esp science and arts ) requires you to have + 2 SD intelligence
Indeed, tell us more.

Last edited:
That is what the Nazi leadership thought and did too.
Eugenics wants to achieve a better race of human beings

I want a slow peaceful voluntary extinction of the human race

Nazis forced it on the people

I don't think it should be forced on people

I support Niazi , I don't support nazis 😏

Last edited:
Agreed because this sometimes results in the birth of dog-pig hybrids like @jamahir

Dog-pig hybrid ? No, I am more like :
5eebb672896afc4620e04e750b7a2e85.jpg

So you will be humbed before me, mullah agent of NATO Capitalist imperialists. In some years you will be re-educated so that you become contributory to humanity for the first time in your life. :enjoy:

Translate this in Urdu and distribute it all over Pakistan. Hopefully this will have some effect.

To improve the quality of humanity, women should be given the right to choose who they want to have children with.

This is what is producing better quality humans in western world.

How?

Females of every species are programmed to select the best male for mating i.e smarter and stronger males.
They are responsible for evolving their species in this way. Humans are not excepted from this rule.
This is the reason societies where women have restrictions when choosing a partner are uglier and dumber.
Evolution has stopped in those societies or even going backwards.

South Asia is a classic example of this. Vast majority of people here are not smart enough to produce resources for their survival and instead they have to rely on others to feed themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom