What's new

Why Muslim headcount in Indian Army necessary?

That statement could be taken as negative.. since that means that Muslims were originally(and/or/are) regarded as third rate citizens and denied the same rights.Considered untouchables and kept in separate booths and areas. Denied dining with the white("hindu") man ..etc etc.
I dont think that is an accurate analogy.
Muslims in India are suffering an identity loss, they are patriotic but are constantly considered the opposite due to the existence of a Muslim Majority Pakistan next door. In my experience a Muslim Indian has to work harder than other minorities to achieve the same ..he/she feels the need to forcefully mix more into Hindu-Indian culture bracket.. and sing Vande-Mataram more vociferously... all in his/her own mind to identify. This trend may have been started by those in the UP areas.. and seems to be confined there mostly as such.
But I sense a change in that mindset at the expense of adapting an identity and adulterating their religious beliefs in an effort to be part of India. I have a members of family as politicians in India..and met Naseeruddin shah recently as well.
Both seem to potray the same image of being "More Indian than the average Indian" if the question of why India and why Pakistan is asked.
Again.. a personal opinion, not a fatwa :angel:

Oscar, its just a general perception nothing else. Even I do not see the same in India.

They are here for thousands of years till British started divide and rule. Even there is no equal civil code for all citizens in India. Its all depends upon their religions. All minority religions have their own code and dressing style even depends upon language, state and culture.

And it is all state, divide...rather than religious. You can see south guys prosper like anything coz of education high standards.

And the least, next door neighbor case see as a failure, not a cause of an identity crisis at all. (No bad intentions, but perceived truth)

Are you an idiot? Joy Bangla is not our national slogan neither does our army uses it. This song is a famous war time song and there is no paganism involved in this song. Joy bangla also donot have any paganism in it otherwise BAL wouldn't have used it as a party slogan. "Joy Bangla" is a AL party slogan and "Bangladesh zindabad" is BNP party slogan and neither
of those slogans has paganism involved in it.

There is no such thing as "National Slogan"

Joy Bangla= Victory to Bangla

Jai Hind= Victory to India. Where the fck did paganism come into this?

Joy Bangla and Bangladesh Zindabad mean the same thing. Former in Bangla and the latter in Urdu:lol:

You said you won't find "Joy Bangla" in Banglideshi TV, I showed you a video, so now shut ur trap.

I don't know what do you mean by 'majority'. I don't know why do you think Muslims in UP attract jealousies from Hindus. Because Muslims are thought to be left behind (economically & educationally) in North India (UP, Bihar), you may refer to the Sachar Committee Report if you want. So, it should happen the other way around, that means it should be Hindus when it comes to attract jealousies from Muslims. For the sake of the argument if I assume that Muslims do attract jealousies in UP (where 18% of the entire population are muslim) then what about Kerala? In Kerala (South India) 25% of the population are muslim. By your logic Muslims in Kerala should attract more jealousies compared in UP. But in reality Muslims in South India are most progressive of the country and enjoy better standard of living than many Hindus do in UP and Bihar.

BTW, You are one of the very few Pakistani members in PDF whom I respect.

In terms of distribution that is..
Those 25% in kerala may be more evenly distributed than the 18% in UP and as I mentioned before, since politics is involved.. playing the communal card may serve well in electioneering.
Perhaps the communal card has never factored in the elections of Kerala possibly due to a majority of Keralites rather than the case in UP.. where there are more diversified ethnicities.

In terms of distribution that is..
Those 25% in kerala may be more evenly distributed than the 18% in UP and as I mentioned before, since politics is involved.. playing the communal card may serve well in electioneering.
Perhaps the communal card has never factored in the elections of Kerala possibly due to a majority of Keralites rather than the case in UP.. where there are more diversified ethnicities.

Very very wrong in case of Kerala. They are very much integrated in to political arena.

Mathrubhumi English - Muslim League not to get 5th minister

As I said earlier, it is depends upon state to state.

In a progressive state, All doing well...like Kerala, Gujrat etc. Backward states is just vice versa.

There is no such thing as "National Slogan"

Joy Bangla= Victory to Bangla

Jai Hind= Victory to India. Where the fck did paganism come into this?

Joy Bangla and Bangladesh Zindabad mean the same thing. Former in Bangla and the latter in Urdu:lol:

You said you won't find "Joy Bangla" in Banglideshi TV, I showed you a video, so now shut ur trap.

How is a you tube video bangladeshi TV? The song you showed is a famous war time song and is
sung mainly 16 th dec. What I am saying is that you won't find common bangladeshis uttering
joy bangla. Its simply a party slogan while Jay Hind is used by almost all Indians irrespective of
party allegiance. You Indian have the misconception that Jay bangla is like jay hind and every
BD utters the word which is not true.

How is a you tube video bangladeshi TV? The song you showed is a famous war time song and is
sung mainly 16 th dec. What I am saying is that you won't find common bangladeshis uttering
joy bangla. Its simply a party slogan while Jay Hind is used by almost all Indians irrespective of
party allegiance. You Indian have the misconception that Jay bangla is like jay hind and every

Whats so wrong with Joy Bangla? Its just says Victory to BD. Is it that a bad thing.

Very very wrong in case of Kerala. They are very much integrated in to political arena.

In a progressive state, All doing well...like Kerala, Gujrat etc. Backward states is just vice versa.

What factors bring that up? or rather what party/scenarios have been responsible for Kerala stepping ahead compared to UP or Bihar?

So you are ok with saying Bangladesh Zindabad but have issues with Joy Bangla? :lol:

So you are ok with saying Bangladesh Zindabad but have issues with Joy Bangla? :lol:

Well you see "joy bangla" doesn't represent bangladesh. It encompasses whole W.bengal in it. So yeah I prefer bangladesh
zindabad or Joy Bangladesh
more over "joy bangla".

Whats so wrong with Joy Bangla? Its just says Victory to BD. Is it that a bad thing.
Why
bangla? why not bangladesh? West Bengalis are not bangladeshis but Indian bengalis.

What factors bring that up? or rather what party/scenarios have been responsible for Kerala stepping ahead compared to UP or Bihar?

Basically land redistribution, stress on education, minorities (especially Muslims) not playing the victim card and moving ahead.

Why
bangla? why not bangladesh? West Bengalis are not bangladeshis but Indian bengalis.

OK you are okay with Joy Bangladesh. So leave us alone with our Jai Hind.

What about vande matharam, is it obligatory in the IA.
Do you know the meaning of the word vande matharam, it means "Live Long the mother land".
why are you so uneducated and still show you complex with post such as the above for the sake of posting some crap.

Do you know the meaning of the word vande matharam, it means "Live Long the mother land".
why are you so uneducated and still show you complex with post such as the above for the sake of posting some crap.

That guy was just caught with his pants down. He didn't even know the meaning in first place of "Vande Mataram" or "Jai Hind" and coming up with made up logic totally based on hearsay from sunita paul and ilks..

Education, nothing else...100% litracy.

Partly communists who applied land reforms act + Christians who started schools..

Education, nothing else...100% litracy.

Partly communists who applied land reforms act + Christians who started schools..

Also unlike Muslims in the north, Muslims in Kerala have a strong sense of belonging to this land and don't try to trace their lineage to some soldier in some Arab Nobel's army.

In Kerala there are number of reasons

Political:- Both ruling and opponent parties political positions are either Left or Centre-left. And absence of right wing party like BJP.

Education:- Kerala maintains its top position in the country when it comes to literacy rate. Kerala's literary rate is 95% compared to 75% of national average.

Economy:- Huge amount of remittance sent by overseas Keralites (particularly from Gulf countries).

besides there are many factors responsible for upliftment of minorities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom