What's new

Why muslims don't support Palestinians? They need weapons

Of course they do. They see Kashmir as their fifth province. But why should Pakistan involve itself with Israel when even Arab countries are opening up to them?
This is what I thought too.

UAE has done the Abraham accords.

Now Saudi Arabia may do diplomatic relations with Israel. If they do that, then Pakistan will follow and the rest of the Muslim World will follow.

There is no point in living in hatred and war forever.

This is what I thought too.

UAE has done the Abraham accords.

Now Saudi Arabia may do diplomatic relations with Israel. If they do that, then Pakistan will follow and the rest of the Muslim World will follow.

There is no point in living in hatred and war forever.

Pakistan should just adopt a policy of neutrality towards Israelis and leave it at that.

Isn't that what the OIC and UN says to do: Do Two State Solution. As for Jerusalem, make it an international city.
That's what failed since 1947 I think it's time to stop wasting time and sit and for once hear the voice of reason

Kashmir is already difficult to liberate, the same like Southern Thailand, Xin Jiang in China or Mindanau in Philippine.

Better move on and concentrate on what you have already gotten.
best written comment :-)

all said, i cant comprehend what Hamas had in mind

a) kill n Israeli people , bomb buildings in surprise attack
and then b) ? WHAT NEXT ?????????????

Did they assume that their men will conquer Israel , solving the conflict permanently ? Dismantle Israel Military ?

People in West Bank, Arab countries, Muslims raise for their support converting to World Chaos, forcing leaders to sit down and talk ?

Or World countries start supporting them out-of-the-blue by sending troops against Israel like the six-day war.

Overall, looks nothing but an emotional tactical operation ( and well done) but no strategic objectives and direction.

Pakistan is completely irrelevant in this geopolitical game. One doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

What the Pakistani Generals might do is to add another line in the passport saying its illegal to travel to Palestine, at the orders of US.

Would you be friends with someone who killed your parents, stole your house, and raped your sister?
No I would not be. But you taking things out of context. The Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not a minute long conflict.

Palestinian-Israeli conflict is a very long and complicated conflict.

Back
Top Bottom