What's new

Why Nasr is a demotivating agent.

You do know that Nasr will only be used on Pakistani soil
They won't be used if Indian Troops have not made any significant gains against Pakistan

So my question is Will Pakistan Nuke Lahore and Sialkot just to kill 100000 Indian Troops and destroy 1000+ tanks
NASR has a range of 60Km.
Now imagine the scenario,That Indian army with millions of it's soldiers are advancing towards Pak border(And u do realize that no one needs a rocket science to detect,movement(especially Huge movement like this) across border)....So what makes u think that we will wait and say PARNAM to yours soldiers and first let them cross the border and then use Nasr......when we can use NASR with in Indian 60 Kms????

You do know that Nasr will only be used on Pakistani soil
They won't be used if Indian Troops have not made any significant gains against Pakistan

So my question is Will Pakistan Nuke Lahore and Sialkot just to kill 100000 Indian Troops and destroy 1000+ tanks

Your hypothesis is wrong, so your question is irrelevant. Noneed to answearto it.

the problem is the brahomos is very potent, its going to be one of the biggest deciding factors, theres not a single system we have to counteract it. they'll be launching them like fire crackers on pak's defences, and we don't have any countermeasures.

Now imagine the scenario,That Indian army with millions of it's soldiers are advancing towards Pak border(And u do realize that no one needs a rocket science to detect,movement(especially Huge movement like this) across border)....So what makes u think that we will wait and say PARNAM to yours soldiers and first let them cross the border and then use Nasr......when we can use NASR with in Indian 60 Kms????
you havent put any thought into this post do you think the IA are brain dead zombies from the walking dead they'll advance in masses, the whole idea of cold start is multiple small units attacking in multiple directions, the NASR will be ineffective, this isn't WW1 trench warfare were dealing with.

If Pakistan see significant Indian gains in it's territory it will use nukes on reenforcements and additional supplying troops on Indian territory which will result in blockade of Indian troops in Pakistani territory and they will be forced to surrender.

How some idiots thought that Pakistan will use nukes on Lahore and Sialkot is beyond my thinking.
Hahaha firing nukes in Indian territory.
Who save you from retaliation then.
India has ten times larger Ratio of BM's than Pakistan

Who will save Pakistani's from prahaar, Brahmos and shaurya missiles

India had similar missile's with twice range of Nashr and have Effectiveness's and Technical parity over Pakistan in terms of satellite surveillance Which will track your ground movements hours before actual deploying.

What made you think we will invade you without preparedness

It's stupidity to underestimate Enemy which conventionally and operationally stronger than you is very huge statergic error it will cost heavy in war scenario's

the only blunder here is your uneducated post, there is no way in hell pakistan can achieve conventional parity with india, its too small of a country, nukes are the only way of maintaining a minimum deterrence. the amount of input india recieves from israel, us, russia and france is outweighs anything we could hope to achieve,the problem is indias engagement in a heavy arms shopping spree which has led to pakistan stockpiling nukes. If pakistan developed a great economy in the not too distant future i'm a 100% sure none of the EU nations(aside from turkey) or the US will provide the level of sophisticated equipment as they are providing india, based off the fact that were primarily a muslim country and they its bad enough in there shit eyes we posses nukes so why give us an edge conventionally. Nukes are the only option.

the only blunder here is your uneducated post, there is no way in hell pakistan can achieve conventional parity with india, its too small of a country, nukes are the only way of maintaining a minimum deterrence. the amount of input india recieves from israel, us, russia and france is outweighs anything we could hope to achieve,the problem is indias engagement in a heavy arms shopping spree which has led to pakistan stockpiling nukes. If pakistan developed a great economy in the not too distant future i'm a 100% sure none of the EU nations(aside from turkey) or the US will provide the level of sophisticated equipment as they are providing india, based off the fact that were primarily a muslim country and they its bad enough in there shit eyes we posses nukes so why give us an edge conventionally. Nukes are the only option.
Then in mind Pakistanis already most

Nuke's are the last option in war that's why West is scared of Pakistani's nuclear programme.nukes are only for deterrence

India has always Technical parity of over Pakistan in 1965 Pakistan successfully stopped invasion of Lahore by India
Why what happened today seems Pakistani's already lost in their mind's and planning for suicidal missions

Hahaha firing nukes in Indian territory.
Who save you from retaliation then.
India has ten times larger Ratio of BM's than Pakistan

Who will save Pakistani's from prahaar, Brahmos and shaurya missiles

Pakistan has more of those than India.

And you are talking as if Pakistan will fire one or two nukes and then sit idle...lol

Obviously it will prepare itself for all out strike after India launches it's missiles. Pakistan knows that it will not exist but before going down it will use all of it's weapons and make sure world gets rid of India.

Sad reality but that's the way how it is due to the disliking that generated after India occupied Kashmir land.

Then in mind Pakistanis already most

Nuke's are the last option in war that's why West is scared of Pakistani's nuclear programme.nukes are only for deterrence

India has always Technical parity of over Pakistan in 1965 Pakistan successfully stopped invasion of Lahore by India
Why what happened today seems Pakistani's already lost in their mind's and planning for suicidal missions

this isn't 1965 anymore the world moved on half a century. The US finds it difficult to provide and sell surplus F-16s to us, but in the drop of the hat Provided india with 10 c17 globemasters, the latest C130s, Apache helicopters, P8s, offered the JSF and the superhornet. and yet they question Pakistan for trying to buy surplus F-16s how exactly is this fair? we have the right to defend ourselves as a sovreign nation, and nukes are the only option, its glaringly obvious.

Pakistan has more of those than India.

And you are talking as if Pakistan will fire one or two nukes and then sit idle...lol

Obviously it will prepare itself for all out strike after India launches it's missiles. Pakistan knows that it will not exist but before going down it will use all of it's weapons and make sure world gets rid of India.

Sad reality but that's the way how it is due to the disliking that generated after India occupied Kashmir land.
Most bizarre a statergy I ever heard
Will Pakistan military will take opinion of all Pakistani people before going suicidal

What gives Pakistan army right to to threat Pakistan existance on some bloody egoistic issue like Kashmir this why Jinnah asked for separate nation so one day you will become suicidal

Ok guys,we are all talking a bit too much about Nasr lately.
IMO,Nasr is doing it's job very well as a minimum credicble dett. thingy but if I think of Nasr from the perspective of the Indian soldiers and officers who may be demanded to lauch on an offensive on Pakistan in the future,the Nasr phenomenon is a scary and demotivating one.
An average officer/soldier of the advancing Indian military is facing the hardship of a battlefield.He is fighting the enemy (read Pakistan) will all his valour and fortitude.All his energies are being consumed already.
As he has been indoctrinated ever since his childhood,he believes that Pakistanis are crazy,evil and mentally challenged,so anything can be expected of them.
Given all that in his mind,how will he be able to overcome the psycological pressure and fear of being nuked,bring burned to a painful death ! Because when he's fighting on the border,he knows that the devil,the Nasr is coming anytime,any second.It's coming !
It's another thing to fight a war with bullets and tanks,you have hope.Hope for survival,hope of victory.Hope of all the good things which might come after the victory.
But what can you say about the motivation levels and psycological condition of entire divs,fighting the war with the fear of being nuked to death any second.
I say the Nasr has already won.The Nasr has given victory to life on both sides of the border.None wants to face it,none wants to use it.
And that's why our nukes strangest of all,they guarentee peace instead of war.They guarentee life instead of death.

Now let me post a question for you. Think about the PA official who is going to pull the nuclear trigger. He has to pull the trigger, knowing that he is going to ensure the deaths of millions of Pakistanis living in cities who have done nothing wrong. What do you think will be going through his mind? Will he pull the trigger?

Let me assure you, army men know they are going to be exposed to death or will die. But will an army man take a decision or execute a decision which he knows will lead to the deaths of millions of his brothers? That is the question you should also ask.

Now let me post a question for you. Think about the PA official who is going to pull the nuclear trigger. He has to pull the trigger, knowing that he is going to ensure the deaths of millions of Pakistanis living in cities who have done nothing wrong. What do you think will be going through his mind? Will he pull the trigger?

Let me assure you, army men know they are going to be exposed to death or will die. But will an army man take a decision or execute a decision which he knows will lead to the deaths of millions of his brothers? That is the question you should also ask.
LOL...be practical bro!!! anyways, in case of war YES he will pull trigger to ensure deaths of Indian soldiers. but I am sure that day will not come for both countries :)

LOL...be practical bro!!! anyways, in case of war YES he will pull trigger to ensure deaths of Indian soldiers. but I am sure that day will not come for both countries :)

Well if things were practical this thread would not exist.

And if the OP thinks that Indian soldiers would not execute orders, because they think they will die, he is sorely mistaken. Just as the PA solider will pull the trigger knowing he is condemning millions of his citizens to his death, so will the IA soldier cross over knowing he may die.

Hope you understand the point.

what is your concept about nuclear war? do you know if the nuclear war occur there will no save any things, peoples and army of the both counties. you thinks that Pakistan will destroy with its army and people and India will lost its army only and the people will safe, it is your vain thought. Nuclear war is a suicide for both the nations not only for one side.

Back
Top Bottom