What's new

Why overpopulation fears haven't come true

We humans have never stopped scaring ourselves. Just in the most recent half a century, we have worried about cold war nuclear war apocalypse, oil crises, over population, spread of AIDS, alien invasions, doomsday astroids, the Y2K bug, and now global warming. Look, someone has to be worried about something all the time. If we don't die of natural causes, we might as well scare ourselves to death:azn:

Now the problem is aging population and lack of workers to fill positions/create economic demands.
too much govt spending and taxation and burden on the young leading to less marriages and kids

Check what happened in Egypt

Screw it, check what's happening here.

A stadium worth of people showed up for the police constable exams:

1700622074602.png

We do breed like rabbits, heh!

Almost everyone expresses their shock once I tell them that we are just two siblings. They'd be like: That's it? Just one brother?

But I digress.

already true in india , because an unmanaged overpopulation combined with corrupt and incompetent govt breed the biggest hunger/poverty riddled nation called india.

no amount of GLOSS , FAKENEWS , WIKI , PREDICTION , ARTICLES can wipe the reality on the ground in india that people are suffering massively due to unmanaged overpopulation.

it is human catastrophe on global scale. and with indian moving out from india into other nations , the situation will BECOME WORSE as anyone left in india will be the poor and the corrupt and the less capable/less intelligent people all scrambling to get the very limited opportunity to a normal human life.

India is doomed , it will be the superpower in media only but will be hell on earth literally

Screw it, check what's happening here.

View attachment 1030935

We do breed like rabbits, heh!

Almost everyone expresses their shock once I tell them that we are just two siblings. They'd be like: That's it? Just one brother?

But I digress.
Modern medicine and modern lifestyle. You either have both or you have none. Otherwise overpopulation is inevitable. Too bad in most regions, they have modern medicine and traditional lifestyles. More countries will build great walls to prevent unstoppable illegal imigrants in the next decades.

It will come after climate change gets out of control.

1700622074602.png
This doesn't tell whole story. Many of them already have well-paying jobs. It is just that they want government job.

Back
Top Bottom