What's new

Why Pakistan anchors are allowed to spread rumors / spilling beans against General Bajwa

Laozi

Reaction score
Country
India
I saw this news show by Nassem Zehra and Hamid Mir in which they are discussing Top Secret National Security matters of a National TV.

They even claimed that they were present along with other 25 renowned Pakistani journalist when Gen. Bajwa revealed this so-called state of affairs of Pakistani Defense Forces.

Shocking Propaganda Paid Agenda Bold Journalism OR Raw Saazish, You be the judge.

12:40 to 20:40

Last edited:
I saw this news show by Nassem Zehra and Hamid Mirin which they are discussing Top Secret National Security matters of a National TV.

They even claimed that they were present along with other 25 renowned Pakistani journalist when Gen. Bajwa revealed this so-called state of affairs of Pakistani Defense Forces.

Shocking Propaganda Paid Agenda Bold Journalism OR Raw Saazish, You be the judge.

If they're lying then why aren't picked up and tortured so far?

Also no FIR from unknown aghast man sitting in barber's shop

If they're lying then why aren't picked up and tortured so far?

Also no FIR from unknown aghast man sitting in barber's shop
Nope. This is happening at company's behest. The current company brass wants bajwa's deals with India to stand and slowly put in people's minds via these paaltu journalists that kashmir's fate is sealed, and it was all bajwa's fault, not ours.

Nope. The current lot wants the deals with India to stand but they want to scapegoat bajwa. And slowly put in people's minds that kashmir's fate is sealed.

Well i hope it happens
At least military's hegemony will end and so does their chooran of defending Pakistan.

Also bajwa failed to do that
Bilawal is visiting india so he will get the blame

I saw this news show by Nassem Zehra and Hamid Mirin which they are discussing Top Secret National Security matters of a National TV.

How fucking useless and pathetic live you must be living it you spend your time watching third rank YouTubers of foreign country discussing petty politics

How fucking useless and pathetic live you must be living it you spend your time watching third rank YouTubers of foreign country discussing petty politics
1. We all live a useless pathetic life. What have you done so far to change this world?

2. Everyone does which gives one pleasure.

3. Nassem and Hamid are TV anchors featuring on Pakistan's Nation TV channels for decades. FYI You Tube is comparatively new. Don't call them YouTubers.

4. Pakistan is not a foreign country for a PDF member.

5. Highly Surprised that somebody found that revealing National Secrets as petty politics.

they are a free society with a free media

not like India where all channels have to tow the Modi line

1. We all live a useless pathetic life. What have you done so far to change this world?
Speak for yourself, i don't need to revolutionize the world to live a healthy life.
2. Everyone does which gives one pleasure.
Being obsessed with domestic politics foreign country gives you pleasure?
3. Nassem and Hamid are TV anchors featuring on Pakistan's Nation TV channels for decades. FYI You Tube is comparatively new. Don't call them YouTubers.
They are some have Beens from previous era who have been consigned to corners of internet.
4. Pakistan is not a foreign country for a PDF member.
LOL
5. Highly Surprised that somebody found that revealing National Secrets as petty politics.
As i said, hardly anyone cares what these clowns say.

Also.. aired on Mohsin Naqvi channel.. H.Mir is also pro-Zardari.. a son like Naqvi..

Couple of things

1. Why did Bajwa spill the beans to the journalists? As per Military secrets act or whatever that’s a very serious crime.

2. Are the journalists lying? In that case why are there no cases against them?

3. Which comes to, is this by design. The establishment is deflecting in cohort with the PDM, to trick the public, that it was Bajwa and cronies and we are good people. Also the fact that these journalists, who the boomers were so addicted to, are a dying breed, hence trying their best to stay relevant.

In all 3 scenarios, the Pakistani should keep exposing the establishment.

First of all, Hamid Mir is a congenital liar.

What he's saying that I will create more propaganda and spread more lies if the promises made at regime change are not honored. That is, eliminate Imran Khan and crush PTI.

If you don't honor these committments, I will slander you more and more. Hamid Mir, along with Mohsin Naqvi and some other touts were the proponents of regime change. The operation isn't complete without Imran's elimination.

Mohsin Naqvi is interim CM of Punjab. He is a billionaire now who was a CNN reporter back in 2008. With key contacts in army and being a Zardari underling, no wonder he's so rich in such a short time. He runs Channel 24 which was a main propaganda outlet for regime change at a time when Zardari was handing out Sind government cash to buy legislators under the watch of Bajwa and ISI chief Anjum.

You'll never ever see Hamid Mir criticizing Zardari or PPP. He's a PPP turd and he's spreading these lies on Mohsin Naqvi channel. You should now have enough info to connect the dots about the origins of this propaganda.

Don't fall for one word this swine says. In fact, look at the opposite view.

Couple of things

1. Why did Bajwa spill the beans to the journalists? As per Military secrets act or whatever that’s a very serious crime.

2. Are the journalists lying? In that case why are there no cases against them?

3. Which comes to, is this by design. The establishment is deflecting in cohort with the PDM, to trick the public, that it was Bajwa and cronies and we are good people. Also the fact that these journalists, who the boomers were so addicted to, are a dying breed, hence trying their best to stay relevant.

In all 3 scenarios, the Pakistani should keep exposing the establishment.
The establishment part is to exonerate itself of the regime change gone horribly wrong.

It's not exposing establishment. It's a future investment to maintain status quo by blaming everything on Bajwa.

These are 2 scenarios that come to my mind which I have stated here.

1. Mir putting pressure on establishment on behalf of PPP to honor commitment
  2. Establishment trying to clear itself of regime change blowback

Last edited:
people knew this all along. I am sure you will find at least a couple of posts, if not more on her from way back from AJK sources directly.

Speak for yourself, i don't need to revolutionize the world to live a healthy life.

Being obsessed with domestic politics foreign country gives you pleasure?

They are some have Beens from previous era who have been consigned to corners of internet.

LOL

As i said, hardly anyone cares what these clowns say.
Now when whole of Pakistan is discussing this interview, you can at least thank me for giving you guys a chance to control this nuisance. You guys were forewarned but failed.

regards

I saw this news show by Nassem Zehra and Hamid Mir in which they are discussing Top Secret National Security matters of a National TV.

When the general was the army chief and the man in charge what were these journalists doing ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom