What's new

Why Pakistan is becoming China's 23rd province

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why paste these long articles and waste bandwidth?

I replied to the relevant parts of your post concern with 'My Country' .....

The design we are exporting is based entirely on the Westinghouse AP1000, their most advanced reactor design.

And they were very willing to let us have the blueprints. And even to re-export it, possibly harming their own export business.

To re-export it to Pakistan as well. :partay:

And I believe in everything you say :china:

Go check it yourself and cry. :P

China Wants ‘Made in China’ Nuclear Reactors - Wall Street Journal

"One of those supplier issues has surfaced in eastern China’s Zhejiang province, where Pennsylvania’s Westinghouse Electric Co. is building the first of four of its most advanced, commercially available reactor, the AP1000, in China.

The state company involved in the AP1000 rollout said in September it won preliminary safety approval from China regulators for its own reactor design, the CAP1400, based on Westinghouse’s AP1000."

---------------

The whole point of joint-ventures is to share technology. And our reactor is based almost entirely on the AP1000, which they were very happy to sell the blueprints to us. :azn:

And they didn't complain about us re-exporting them to Pakistan either. :P

I replied to the relevant parts of your post concern with 'My Country' .....
You should be concerned, we already know your country is a brother land to China. One way only, mind you :P

Go check it yourself and cry. :P

China Wants ‘Made in China’ Nuclear Reactors - Wall Street Journal

"One of those supplier issues has surfaced in eastern China’s Zhejiang province, where Pennsylvania’s Westinghouse Electric Co. is building the first of four of its most advanced, commercially available reactor, the AP1000, in China.

The state company involved in the AP1000 rollout said in September it won preliminary safety approval from China regulators for its own reactor design, the CAP1400, based on Westinghouse’s AP1000."
based on AP1000, not AP1000 :lol:

Well Indians believe anything anyway from plastic surgery over 10 thousand years ago to Indians flying planes around similar time.

You should be concerned, we already know your country is a brother land to China. One way only, mind you :P

Well it's good to know that you know.

based on AP1000, not AP1000 :lol:

Semantics. :lol:

So we had a joint-venture with Westinghouse, and ended up building a reactor based almost entirely on their most advanced design, the AP1000.

And no technology was shared, according to you. We just read their minds. :P

Or we simply built another AP1000 from scratch. :cheesy:

I'm sure that sounds logical to you.

Semantics. :lol:

So we had a joint-venture with Westinghouse, and ended up building a reactor based almost entirely on their most advanced design, the AP1000.

And no technology was shared, according to you. We just read their minds. :P
Whatever makes you sleep :wave:

NSG "waiver" lol. Why do you think you're not actually an NSG "member" or a UNSC permanent member, despite asking for it for over a decade now?
Because India is not a supplier, or UNSC is not upto expansion?

Because India is not a supplier, or UNSC is not upto expansion?

You don't need to be a supplier to be an NSG member. There are around 50 members.

Unless countries like Cyprus are nuclear suppliers.

NSG "waiver" lol. Why do you think you're not actually an NSG "member" or a UNSC permanent member, despite asking for it for over a decade now?
because we defecate in open and lack toilets...Anything else that you can help us here??

You don't need to be a supplier to be an NSG member. There are around 50 members.

Unless countries like Cyprus are nuclear suppliers.

You might be right, me and NSG might be wrong.
About the NSG
The Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) is a group of nuclear supplier countries that seeks to contribute to the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons through the implementation of two sets of Guidelines for nuclear exports and nuclear-related exports.
Nuclear Suppliers Group - Home

ON WHAT BASIS ARE PARTICIPATION DECISIONS TAKEN?
Factors taken into account for participation include the following:

• The ability to supply items (including items in transit) covered by the Annexes to Parts 1 and 2 of the NSG Guidelines;
Nuclear Suppliers Group - Participants

The reason it was formed was India, ironically!

Article written by an Indian... NUFF said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom