What's new

Why Pakistanis and Indians need to learn about the Bomb

Okk let me put it in simple language... In this article India is not THREATNING Pakistan of uclear attack. They are simply conducting a routine exercise in which they are teaching people how to protect themselves in case of nuclear attack. The article has no direct and in direct threat to Pakistan.

Now..... Find another article
No just read it again with an open mind

Read article in your link......
Then we can talk.....
Not interested in spoon feeding. SORRY.

Just on second thought... lines from article...for your reference..
"We routinely train and educate people regarding different natural and man-made disasters and that's our duty. This advertisement too was part of such a campaign. Please, let's not read into this beyond that. Let it be clear that this is purely in the nature of educating people and not connected with anything else," he said.

Thanks to nukes, so many lives are saved. If not for the nukes we would see a lot more conventional wars throughout the globe. Atleast no country dares attack a nuclear armed nation now. Russia would never have invaded crimea had ukraine still owned nukes. And god knows how many wars India/Pak would have fought by now.

The gist of the article is unless China gives up its nuke, India won't give up, unless India gives up its nuke, Pakistan won't and these three countries are turning Asia into dangerous place
if i'm not wrong there is prophecy about China-India-Pakistan enemy nexus. @Zarvan

i think he is talking about MAD!

since we are talking N-bombs!
do subscribe to his channel.. his videos are very informative and funny!
wait.are you that guy I met on fourm months ago?I want to visit india,I saw your pictures,so beautiful.
India is true a nice place,plz tell me some places worth to visit.

wait.are you that guy I met on fourm months ago?I want to visit india,I saw your pictures,so beautiful.
India is true a nice place,plz tell me some places worth to visit.

1. Party in Goa

Sunburn-Festival.jpg

Image Source

Unarguably, Goa has to be the amongst the first few places to visit in India in your twenties. Young and energetic! Amazing nightlife, variety of booze, beach shacks and dirt cheap prices – Goa has everything to make a trip memorable.

Must Read: India’s Most Insane Music Festivals

2. Trek On The Hills Of Mcleodganj
Trekking-in-Mcleodganj.jpg

Image Source

The majestic mountains can call tourists to experience the best of what nature has to offer. Triund offers the spectacular view of the Dhauladhar ranges. Experience bliss while camping under billions of stars with your friends in Triund.

Must Read: 9 Mcleodganj Experiences For Which You Need To Leave, NOW!

3. Dwell in the Valleys of Ever Changing Srinagar
Kashmir-Valley.jpg

Image Source

If you’re in your twenties, it’s time to add Kashmir to your list of best places to visit in India. If there is heaven on earth, this it is! Experience its charismatic charm before the natural hits & turmoil spoils it all. And when would be a better time to explore a flood-hit, terror-stricken heaven on earth if not now?!

4. Conquer the fears of water with Scuba Diving in Andaman
Scuba-Diving.jpg

Image Source

Scared of water? Never swam? Maybe it’s time to beat the fear out of you and dive in to the deep sea and overcome the fear of water and depths, ZNMD Style. Trust us, you’d be delighted at the sites underwater and it will keep you coming back for more. And woah, aqua lovers, it is no less than a paradise!

Must Read: The Most Amazing Instances of Scuba Diving in Andaman Islands

5. Ride on the Leh-Ladakh Highway and camp under the stars in Ladakh
Leh-Ladakh.jpg

Image Source

Undoubtedly, Leh – Ladakh is on every travel enthusiasts list of places to visit in India before they turn 30. Ride on the crazy winding roads, get stuck in the middle of no where, sleep with the locals and learn to be independent on the desert mountains as you undertake this adventurous journey.

Must Read: Don’t Tell Yourself You’ve Been To Ladakh If You Haven’t Done These Things

6. Explore the Ghats in Banaras
Ghats-in-Banaras.jpg

Image Source

The oldest city in the world, Banaras paints the spiritual picture of India. Banaras may not be on the list of places to visit in India before you turn 30, but the beautiful ghats, the aartis and prayers, a boat ride along the calm banks could change this picture forever.

7. Stay overnight at Marine Drive in the never sleeping city of Mumbai
Marine-Drive.jpg

The city that never sleeps and lets you live a carefree life. Mumbai is about its people, the spirit of enjoying the nightclubs and of course Bollywood. Live like a mumbaikar, bite into the vada pav and sip a chai on your way to the locals.

Must Read: The Definitive Weekend Getaway Destinations for Mumbaikars

8. Explore an offbeat Wildlife Sanctuary – Binsar at Almora
Binsar.jpg

Image Source

Peace. Jungles. Heights. Chills. Wildlife. All you wildlife enthusiasts out there, head to Almora for an incredible trip of your lifetime.

22 More places mentioned in source of the article http://traveltriangle.com/blog/places-to-visit-in-india-before-you-turn-30/

The gist of the article is unless China gives up its nuke, India won't give up, unless India gives up its nuke, Pakistan won't and these three countries are turning Asia into dangerous place
Add....China will not give up its nukes until America gives them up. America will not give up its nukes till Russia gives them up. And Russia won't give up its nukes seeing the American hand in the dismemberment of the erstwhile Soviet Union. They're wary of American (CIA) machinations to try and destabilize them again.

So the ball starts rolling from Russia. But that's not going to happen, so it's back to square one!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom