What's new

Why Partition happened - The Hindu discrimination - *WORSE THAN UNTOUCHABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
what then. even now i dont like to eat from a non-vegetarian kitchen. but thats not prejudice, thats just my preference. that has no relevance to anything like casteism or racism

Behaviours guided by Religious is a different thing. We are talking about here econmic and social condition of Muslims in India.

I may agree with you that the Christians in Pakistan dont do well as the rest of population,,... if thats what you want to hear from me...but since the creation of Pakistan no one has burned alive 2000 people from a minorty,, but thats another discussion. lets stick to the topic.

No wonder, you have been awarded the 'Pathological Liars' title. Keep your propaganda lines for your Pakistani Kids.

Now you want to move the discussion from current fate of Indian Muslims, to pre-partition situation? Lets stick here first.

Let's stick to the topic. Why Partition happened. The Hindu Discrimination. I would like to know how Hindus discriminated Muslim Pre-partition. Enlighten me with the knowledge you gained in Pakistan studies.

No wonder, you have been awarded the 'Pathological Liars' title. Keep your propaganda lines for your Pakistani Kids.

So now finally your intellect dictated you to resort to personal attacks in order to divert attention from the topic.

'intelligent' indeed!

Behaviours guided by Religious is a different thing. We are talking about here econmic and social condition of Muslims in India.

I may agree with you that the Christians in Pakistan dont do well as the rest of population,,... if thats what you want to hear from me...but since the creation of Pakistan no one has burned alive 2000 people from a minorty,, but thats another discussion. lets stick to the topic.

You need to have a sizable number of minorities to discriminate against - your minorities now are not the same number who were there during your inception - most were chased away, ran away or were killed - like what's happening to the Shiites or Ahmedi's in Pakistan now.

Indian Muslims are dragging themselves slowly towards betterment - their slow progress compared to other minorities is probably because of their social and cultural constraints.

For those Pakistanis who want to know why our ancestors wanted a Muslim homeland; this is the situation they were living in- worse than the low caste hindu.

Remember the sacrifices of your ancestors for this country.

Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:
abe chuuuu ... the guy in the second video is a comedian not an old man. so obviously the story he gives about gfootball when he was young never happened and is a propaganda lie to influence ignorant minds like you.
but anyways. good that you guys are filtered out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to have a sizable number of minorities to discriminate against - your minorities now are not the same number who were there during your inception - most were chased away, ran away or were killed - like what's happening to the Shiites or Ahmedi's in Pakistan now.

Biggest group non-Sunni group, Pakistani Shias are in Pakistan, many of them are infact better of than Sunnis.

Indian Muslims are dragging themselves slowly towards betterment - their slow progress compared to other minorities is probably because of their social and cultural constraints.
But betterment of Indian Muslims hasnt shown any significant progress in 70 years, rather some unfortunate things have happened there.

also partition happened because of race. there would be too much ethnic violence thats why aryans and dravidians had to have their own land.

Pakistani Shias are in Pakistan, many of them are infact better of than Sunnis.

But betterment of Indian Muslims hasnt shown any progress in 70 years, rather some unfortunate things have happened.

In another decade if the atrocities and killings of Shia's continues then they too will disappear as your other minorities - and how can you say Indian Muslims have not progressed the last 70 years? - any concrete proof of that?? Indian Muslims think they are better placed than Pakistani's Muslims, they feel secure in India - communal violence has not happened for the last few years and they are integrating themselves more into Indian society.

They have their grievances - every community does - but those grievances are more on social and economic lines than anything else - and these grievances are definitely solvable.

kk i have seen enough trolling here now. i have a few question.

tell me one pakistani hindu and sikh and christian combines who is a big leader of pakistan in army or politics.

tell me one pakistani scientist and engineer who is a hindu, sikh, or christian??

one pakistani non muslim who represents the country in the world????

come on pakis get to work and find some and tell me??? i wanna know how well non muslims are treated there..

In another decade if the atrocities and killings of Shia's continues then they too will disappear as your other minorities - and how can you say Indian Muslims have not progressed the last 70 years? - any concrete proof of that?? Indian Muslims think they are better placed than Pakistani's Muslims, they feel secure in India - communal violence has not happened for the last few years and they are integrating themselves more into Indian society.

Now you are going to where we came from. Earlier you admitted that Indian Muslims are not doing well and discrimination is one of the reasons.

So now finally your intellect dictated you to resort to personal attacks in order to divert attention from the topic.

'intelligent' indeed!

There's thing on the internet called Wikipedia, which serves as journal with such incidents and you can show some empathy towards Human being who are not Muslims too or is it haram?

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read it, it's small article.
Then you can repeat Burning alive 2000 Muslims a thousand times over and feel better about yourself.

It might be helpful for your psyche to have Hindus with some Muslim blood on their Hands to help feel good about your country but, It's just lame to repeat the lie you use for Propaganda when we try to have an honest conversation. Well, it gets particularly nauseating with History of Barbaric acts in the name of Islam in the the sub continent in picture which You can't isolate yourself from. Your figure 2000, which itself is a fabrication, becomes insignificant or rounding off error when talking about those events. We don't even have to go beyond 100 years really.

Biggest group non-Sunni group, Pakistani Shias are in Pakistan, many of them are infact better of than Sunnis.

But betterment of Indian Muslims hasnt shown any significant progress in 70 years, rather some unfortunate things have happened there.

Many Muslims are better than hindus in India . Will you take it as a parameter for community development . and talking about Shias we known how every second day a hazara shia is killed just because he was a shia . So much for Shia development in Pakistan LOL !!

Youtube videos do not make a compelling argument.In '47 Indian leaders wanted a secular,modern and strong state while Islamic fanatics just wanted a muslim country with no direction for future.These separatists were encouraged by the British who didn't want a single,unified and strong India to challenge them in the future.

In spite of Pakistan trying to tie India down via wars,proxy wars,Kashmir and what not , India has thrived.It will soon be among the 3 strongest countries of the world.Pakistanis can only look from the sides with a mixture of jealousy and regret and create threads justifying stupid behaviour of their fanatic ancestors.Too late Pakistanis, India doesn't care about you.Go cry in the corner.

Now you are going to where we came from. Earlier you admitted that Indian Muslims are not doing well and discrimination is one of the reasons.

No, I said they are progressing but rather slowly due to their cultural or social constraints, I live here and can gauge the precise reasons, some of them have a conflict towards westernization/ Education/ Girl child welfare/ Birth control - they oscillate between Islamic values and modern values.

Partition happened for good. Had it not happened, the world would have been blaming India today for all the mess in the world. Imagine OBL being found on Indian soil right under the Army nose. The drones would not have differentiated between Hindus and Muslims. And our Airforce and army bases would have been playground for US force. Thank Allah for giving good sense to Muslim leauge for asking a separate Islamic Nation. And thanks Gandhi for accepting the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom