What's new

Why RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat is wrong about Mother Teresa

You never explained, you just derailed the topic. First you claim that Ramdev is a selfless servant, then you say that you would not defend him. I mean, why even name him if you can not defend him. You sir just jumped from here and there except explaining. :bounce:

You want to talk about Ramdev, start a new thread. :disagree: ....... its rather pathetic when you clutch at straws.

I sir, have not avoided any question, rather you have avoided explaining about selfless service. And by backtracking on your examples you showed how much you can ridicule, let alone debate.
clear.png

#23 answers it in full.

Why would it be appreciated, if it shows your errors and lack of comprehension and debating skills., would it?:enjoy:

LOL. Its not appreciated because it shows your hubris. :lol:

You did not, you just gave 2 lame examples, which when busted by me, you backtracked pretty smartly. and you diverted the topic to my knowledge.

The thread is about that "TOPIC". You are the one trying to make it about Ramdev. :lol: .......... seriously, grow a brain.

Quote me where i called him wrong on his statement. I called him wrong for the procedure for not providing facts and proof firsthand.:bunny: I did not say he was arguing in any court. I just made that statement what i felt. Now you had to drag the discussion all around. You had to drop in discussion and defend him all the way, and when asked about proof, you give the lame excuse that he was not in court. He clearly was not. And that's why he could say that. And that's why i said he should produce proof for what led him to believe that.

Why did you defend him in the first place if you had to fall back on this kind of logic that he did not needed to produce proof, because he was not in court.

I HAVE Quoted you :lol: ........ can't you read ?

Bhagwat did a blunder this time. It will only result in his disgrace......

You are the one pathetically trying to worm your way out by claiming "procedure" :lol: ......Bhagwant don't have to prove Jack $hit to you.

I was not defending him, I was exposing your hypocrisy and your Prejudice.

Now that's real cute. Now you have fallen to trolling. Who are you to judge my knowledge? Nobody. In absence of better arguements you now started debating about my qualification, which is a clear indicator of your frustration.

LOL. Its a assessment of facts and the conclusion drawn on clear evidence, all of which has been listed. You have not displayed any knowledge, only faulty logic. Again refer # 49

Rather it's your prejudice. Nowhere i defended missionaries, or MT, i just wanted a firsthand proof from MB before that statement. And yet you manage to say that i have prejudice. That is hilarious. You can mock me, but not provide a single evidence.

LOL. Again refer to # 49 where I have clearly LISTED YOUR PREJUDICE. I have listed 3. :P

Still after all this discussion you have not quoted me any proof or evidence & you are making claim out of nowhere. And yet you still have guts to call me the one with prejudice. Ironic, that is.

I have ONLY produced proof and evidence. You have ONLY made foolish claims and opinions that have been exposed as prejudiced.

You still have not asnwered me, Are Ramdev and Ravi Shankar self less servant, if yes, then what is criteria.
If you had, quote me.

Why don't you open a new thread for that ? ......... this is certainly not the topic of this thread. :devil: .. desperately trying to derail ? :azn:

You want to talk about Ramdev, start a new thread. :disagree: ....... its rather pathetic when you clutch at straws.

#23 answers it in full.

LOL. Its not appreciated because it shows your hubris. :lol:

The thread is about that "TOPIC". You are the one trying to make it about Ramdev. :lol: .......... seriously, grow a brain.

I HAVE Quoted you :lol: ........ can't you read ?

You are the one pathetically trying to worm your way out by claiming "procedure" :lol: ......Bhagwant don't have to prove Jack $hit to you.

I was not defending him, I was exposing your hypocrisy and your Prejudice.

LOL. Its a assessment of facts and the conclusion drawn on clear evidence, all of which has been listed. You have not displayed any knowledge, only faulty logic. Again refer # 49

LOL. Again refer to # 49 where I have clearly LISTED YOUR PREJUDICE. I have listed 3. :P

I have ONLY produced proof and evidence. You have ONLY made foolish claims and opinions that have been exposed as prejudiced.

Why don't you open a new thread for that ? ......... this is certainly not the topic of this thread. :devil: .. desperately trying to derail ? :azn:
Did i gave example of them? No, you did. You started that.
Never give examples which you can't defend.

And all you quoted was YOUR assumptions not facts. It must take more than Hubris for you to call your assumptions as facts and proofs.

Did i gave example of them? No, you did. You started that.
Never give examples which you can't defend.

And all you quoted was YOUR assumptions not facts. It must take more than Hubris for you to call your assumptions as facts and proofs.

It was an example. When that is not sufficient, you produce new examples. But at no point does it become more important than the topic. I am free to give any number of examples and change them any time time I see fit :cheesy:

I am not required to defend my example, I am required to defend my point :lol:

I believe my point has been proved sufficiently enough for anyone with a brain to understand what it was.

It was an example. When that is not sufficient, you produce new examples. But at no point does it become more important than the topic. I am free to give any number of examples and change them any time time I see fit :cheesy:

I am not required to defend my example, I am required to defend my point :lol:

I believe my point has been proved sufficiently enough for anyone with a brain to understand what it was.

Points are made clear with help of examples, if you keep changing examples and keep giving wrong examples, how would someone get your point? :azn:

You give wrong examples and keep changing them if you want to confuse someone, or if you are confused yourself already. So which one was your condition?:azn:

Epic logic fail.:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Points are made clear with help of examples, if you keep changing examples and keep giving wrong examples, how would someone get your point? :azn:

You give wrong examples and keep changing them if you want to confuse someone, or if you are confused yourself already. So which one was your condition?:azn:

Epic logic fail.:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think everybody has got my point, except you. :lol:

In your case, I suspect that no amount of examples or posts can overcome lack of intelligence or Prejudice.

Since you are busy clutching at straws by repeating your example saga, leave facts and logic to those who understand it. Don't bother quoting me any-more. Find somebody your own mental size, possibly a midget.

We will talk about it when I see Mohan Bhagwat touch a child with leprosy without any hesitation..

Nirmal Ashram already asked to come up with evidence if she was involved in any conversion.. Person like Bhagwath only interested in thrashing other religion.. Why dont he do some thing for the poor like Mother Teresa did?
really then what about this
wwqr.PNG
safaf.PNG

Mohan Bhagwat and company wants an anti conversion law........ expect lot more such comments from him......

Back
Top Bottom