What's new

Why Sardar Patel suddenly become more important than Gandhi.

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am seeing from quite time that Indian with RSS mantality love to hate Gandhi but praise a lot to Sardar Patel specially BJP leader. BJP act like he was founder of India or BJP.

Some reason which come in my mind is that to destory Congress in public eye they do mud-slinging on Gandhi and try discredit role. Second most of top BJP leadership is from Gujrat so they try to portray sardar patel larger than life image to boost there own ego.

I want fellow PDF Indians to through some light on this and specially with RSS mentality which most are.[emoji38]
220px-Sardar_patel_(cropped).jpeg

Come on....plz stop your BS nonsense. I had to read up on my own time to find out about Sardar Patel and his contributions. He was an incredible man.....and it has nothing to do with RSS/BJP. Congress has a bunch of airports, terminals, roads, stadiums named after Nehru/Gandhi family. They completely ignored great contributions of indians historical figures and Indian freedom fighters....get real

Congress Party of India hijacked the credit of bringing independence to our country...The greatest regret for Congress and Gandhi about his insistence to have a secular India when a nation is being partioned in the name of religion.. It is not like we do not appreciate Islam in India but if we are having a complete separation...we could have done in completely with India being a Non Muslim nation that may include other Non Hindu religion too..

This decision has creates unwanted conflict with Pakistan which we are witnessing now...
Rather it could have been better allow Pakistan to take up Muslim areas of Kashmir and assist in movement of stranded Muslims in India to Pakistan...This entire episode of partition can be handled in a way where both countries see in as a win win situation..

With the exposure of information...majority people of India realize what went wrong with Gandhi and Congress...And this is where BJP finds its place to present a strong nationalistic leader with Patel...

Congress Party of India hijacked the credit of bringing independence to our country...The greatest regret for Congress and Gandhi about his insistence to have a secular India when a nation is being partioned in the name of religion.. It is not like we do not appreciate Islam in India but if we are having a complete separation...we could have done in completely with India being a Non Muslim nation that may include other Non Hindu religion too..

This decision has creates unwanted conflict with Pakistan which we are witnessing now...
Rather it could have been better allow Pakistan to take up Muslim areas of Kashmir and assist in movement of stranded Muslims in India to Pakistan...This entire episode of partition can be handled in a way where both countries see in as a win win situation..

With the exposure of information...majority people of India realize what went wrong with Gandhi and Congress...And this is where BJP finds its place to present a strong nationalistic leader with Patel...

Apart from Kashmir, large land would have to be given up to accommodate mainland Indian muslims.

Come on....plz stop your BS nonsense. I had to read up on my own time to find out about Sardar Patel and his contributions. He was an incredible man.....and it has nothing to do with RSS/BJP. Congress has a bunch of airports, terminals, roads, stadiums named after Nehru/Gandhi family. They completely ignored great contributions of indians historical figures and Indian freedom fighters....get real
But he was also Congress man so why he is nationalist and hero of Hinduvta and nehru and his family is anti nationalist.

I am seeing from quite time that Indian with RSS mantality love to hate Gandhi but praise a lot to Sardar Patel specially BJP leader. BJP act like he was founder of India or BJP.

Some reason which come in my mind is that to destory Congress in public eye they do mud-slinging on Gandhi and try discredit role. Second most of top BJP leadership is from Gujrat so they try to portray sardar patel larger than life image to boost there own ego.

I want fellow PDF Indians to through some light on this and specially with RSS mentality which most are.[emoji38] View attachment 510280

1. RSS does not hate Gandhi. It respects Mahatma Gandhi.
2. Large number of educated Hindus have contempt for Gandhi. Nothing to do with RSS.
3. RSS admire both Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel.
4. Educated Hindus admire Sardar Patel because he was the antithesis of Nehru. Patel and Nehru was poles apart.
5. Even Gandhi is from Guajrat, but BJP does not glorify Gandhi because he is not considered a good role model by Educated Hindus.
6. Sardar Patel is considered a good role model for Hindus and Indians at large.

But he was also Congress man so why he is nationalist and hero of Hinduvta and nehru and his family is anti nationalist.

Because Sardar Patel was a hard core Hindutva advocate even during the Freedom struggle.

Nehru OTOH was Anti-Hindu in his sentiment. HE admired the british more than he admired Hindus.

1. RSS does not hate Gandhi. It respects Mahatma Gandhi.
2. Large number of educated Hindus have contempt for Gandhi. Nothing to do with RSS.
4. Educated Hindus admire Sardar Patel because he was the antithesis of Nehru. Patel and Nehru was poles apart.
5. Even Gandhi is from Guajrat, but BJP does not glorify Gandhi because he is not considered a good role model by Educated Hindus.
6. Sardar Patel is considered a good role model for Hindus and Indians at large.

Because Sardar Patel was a hard core Hindutva advocate even during the Freedom struggle.

Nehru OTOH was Anti-Hindu in his sentiment. HE admired the british more than he admired Hindus.
RSS does not hate Gandhi. It respects Mahatma Gandhi.
6. Sardar Patel is considered a good role model for Hindus and Indians at large

Here educated Hindu means hindutva Hindus

I want fellow PDF Indians to through some light on this and specially with RSS mentality which most are.[emoji38] View attachment 510280

No one has ever discredited Gandhi, Nehru yes, but Gandhi no BJP leader would dare disrespect.

BJP's agenda is to get rid of Nehru dynasty and its legacy, the legacy which has been carefully curated by downplaying the roles and achievements of other leaders such as Sardar Patel and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. So its not just Sardar Patel but all other leaders of that era who never got their share of recognition thanks to the Nehru dynasty.

No one has ever discredited Gandhi, Nehru yes, but Gandhi no BJP leader would dare disrespect.

BJP's agenda is to get rid of Nehru dynasty and its legacy, the legacy which has been carefully curated by downplaying the roles and achievements of other leaders such as Sardar Patel and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. So its not just Sardar Patel but all other leaders of that era who never got their share of recognition thanks to the Nehru dynasty.
What was his achievement?? Name some

A nation was not partitioned...rather a colonial state known as British India was partitioned...
it would have been better if there was a Pakistan with Kashmir in the North West, a Bangladesh in the East and possibly another state in the South for Muslims.
The remaining could then been a unified Bharat or further smaller states.
Remember the Subcontinent of India has been dozens of States for most of recorded history...and today we only have half a dozen states.

Although I do accept that Punjab and Bengal were partitioned...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom