What's new

Why 'secular' Narendra Modi bashers must be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i hope sanity prevails. india will choose modi because it wants to rise above religion, rise above cast, rise above corruption and wants development.

Not everyone can do that, as i said before, Modi won't be a good option for our PM. Nitish kumar can do a far better job.

Knock knock............gujarat roits occured when NAMO was CM of gujrat.
Oh my god what a incompetent leader .........cannot control a small state

Your colors are showing, Incompetence, the electorate will decide.

First let us decide, about Op Blue Star, Anti Sikh Riots and scores of other riots since 1947.

The entire Congress party is a bunch of incompetence

yeah, i hope sanity prevails. india will choose modi because it wants to rise above religion, rise above cast, rise above corruption and wants development.

Leave him Swati, he is just one bigot who can see nothing good about Hinduism and his posts in various threads just prove it and also doesnt have the decency to address other posters in a courteous manner.

Your colors are showing, Incompetence, the electorate will decide.

First let us decide, about Op Blue Star, Anti Sikh Riots and scores of other riots since 1947.

The entire Congress party is a bunch of incompetence

in addition to incompetence, they r a bunch of super corrupt, super communal, anti-national.

Leave him Swati, he is just one bigot who can see nothing good about Hinduism and his posts in various threads just prove it and also doesnt have the decency to address other posters in a courteous manner.

yeah his decency is very evident from his posts. btw gd ngt karthik. swt drms.

i am honoured karthik that i could share a space in this forum with guys like you and metro and a few more. seriously, its my honour.

at last, i am a firm believer of the concecpt of karma. what comes around goes around. these corrupt and communal congressies will have to pay for their each and every wrong deed.

For sure Modi is a great Administrator,no doubt about it,but I am still not sure if he is the best one to drive the country.

Their is a vast difference in the attitude of people of Gujarat compared to the rest of India, Gujarati's r mostly industrial driven and hence they supported Modi with good faith,but can he reciprocate the same in WB,not sure.

Second I am still unable to understand how the industrialization of the country is going to enormously help the agriculture sector which employes the maximum people,as both the sectors in India r like two poles.

Third,I want to ask people here what do u consider development,is this only about industrialization,do factors like HDI play any importance,if so then i will consider Kerala as the most developed state,even though it is nowhere near Gujarat in trms of industrialization,I think it is one of the most affluent state in the nation,with those high literacy and low poverty figures.

third,Is Modi the only man in India with an aspiration for development,just have a look at South India,we lost a great man down there known as YSR,afaik Gujarat is not the only state growing at a rapid pace as claimed by the BJP propaganda machinery(many people r not going to like that one line,hey I am not in favor of any party)and all those states r not governed by BJP.

Finally what people hate here the most,is it Italian rule or corruption,if its about corruption due to which people desires a change then keep ur fingers crossed,i am sure If BJP came back to power it will be only with the help of NDA collision,then I can only say that corruption is a compulsion of collision politics,no one cant due much about it if power is what u desires.

For sure Modi is a great Administrator,no doubt about it,but I am still not sure if he is the best one to drive the country.

You tell me why not, because the doubt comes from your pony mind.

please add tata

Hey hey Swati please!

Unparliamentary language is not welcomed here...

But if you say Ratan Tata then it is palatable ;)

You tell me why not, because the doubt comes from your pony mind.

This is one reason I keep out of such politics based thread,if u want to share ur POV,without wasting no time many people will be jumping on u from different corners.

My mind may be pony,I cant do much about it,but i expected some more mature reply,if u even cared to read completely what I presented.

This is one reason I keep out of such politics based thread

So why you are still stuck to it (this thread) like "crazy glue"?

Follow your own thought process, mind set.

So why you are still stuck to it (this thread) like "crazy glue"?

Follow your own thought process, mind set.

any reason why u feel so angry,i did not posted anything derogatory about modi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom