What's new

Why So Serious India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato B

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
South Asia, and especially India is a place where people are known to suppress their desires and consider pleasure as sin just to please the society, relatives and family. The greatest pleasure that they consider as sin is 'SEX'.

SEX is a gift of God which has the power to give you cent percent joy without any thing being charged. Its the feeling that is stronger than meditation, sweeter than chocolate, more fulfilling than success and more addicting than drugs. its a feeling of completeness if you are doing it with your love and it is 'Free of cost'.

but in stupid desire to please God, Indians are avoiding biggest gift given by God. read further to know how.

In India a girl gets younger, and so her body gets developed. same with the boy as he grows, he gets certain changes in the body. same is the case all over the world. in US too as girls/boys reach their teens, they see certain changes in their body structure and thats natural. along with these changes come a desire, a feeling, attractions, desire to get loved by someone, desire to get touched by someone. desire to touch someone. these desires were not there few years ago but they are now present in young girls and boys and its not their fault. God has made them so.

what does these changes indicate?? these changes indicates that God has given permission to these young and beautiful people to explore the natural treasure they have been blessed with. explore the joy of getting lost in paradise. God has given this pleasure irrespective of religion, race, standard. God has given a poor the power to feel the same kind of pleasure and sensation as a rich. God has made it clear that, since he has induced sexual thoughts in these young minds, its now up to them that how they make their thought come true.

If God is to be believed, listened, followed, life for Indian would be a heaven. no more suppressed desires, no more rush to get married early, no more lying to parents, no more afraid of even holding hands with someone, no more guilt, no more regrets, no more pain, sorrow. SEX has the power to heal all your wounds and leave you wanting for more.

Put there is a Problem. and the problem is backward Indian society. Who gave them Idea that two bodies touching each other is bad? why to wait for years and get married before anyone can have sex when God has developed sexual organs way back in teen years? why are Indian parents/society/relatives are so much jealous of their child's innocent and natural pleasure. this pleasure neither hurts anyone, nor kills anyone, nor abuses anyone. then why so many Indians are against sex and is considered bad? how can touching of two independent bodies can give pain to others.

these are some of the things that make India a hilarious country. countries like US have free, confident, daring, happy people because they didn't have to suppress their desires to please others. they have the body, they use it to make themselves feel better and and concentrate on their work rather than sex. maybe thats why we have most successful engineers, doctors, scientists from US because they don't think sex, they do sex and think ideas.

ROFL man..!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where are you from and where do you find such articles??!!

Oh boy.. Or did you write it up yourself..!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same go for almost every society (outside of the West) on the planet. If anything, of these societies India is one of the more open- women are compeltly equal to men as are people of all faiths and sexual orientations-homosexuality is no longer illegal in India.

ROFL man..!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where are you from and where do you find such articles??!!

Oh boy.. Or did you write it up yourself..!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont like copy + paste.

and theres nothing in my thread that should make you laugh.its thought provoking if you have open brain.

@tomato b i enjoy india bashing around here at times but u r really obssesed with india,btw r these ur real flags:undecided:

@tomato b i enjoy india bashing around here at times but u r really obssesed with india,btw r these ur real flags:undecided:

I am not bashing any country in particular in any of my thread. I am just posting my observation about a particular society. to understand my threads, one needs open mind and pure heart. i hate people who fake around to please others. be real and live life like Americans.

I dont like copy + paste.

and theres nothing in my thread that should make you laugh.its thought provoking if you have open brain.

What part of your brain have you used when you were typing this??
The part which has gone :girl_wacko: perhaps?? :shout:

Thought provoking; my brown ****..!!
There are so many factual mistakes in the article that it is beyond repair..!!
It is actually a FUBAR article...

:lol:
Have you ever been to India?? Or you saw all this while dreaming?? :hang2:

South Asia, and especially India is a place where people are known to suppress their desires and consider pleasure as sin just to please the society, relatives and family. The greatest pleasure that they consider as sin is 'SEX'.

SEX is a gift of God which has the power to give you cent percent joy without any thing being charged. Its the feeling that is stronger than meditation, sweeter than chocolate, more fulfilling than success and more addicting than drugs. its a feeling of completeness if you are doing it with your love and it is 'Free of cost'.

but in stupid desire to please God, Indians are avoiding biggest gift given by God. read further to know how.

In India a girl gets younger, and so her body gets developed. same with the boy as he grows, he gets certain changes in the body. same is the case all over the world. in US too as girls/boys reach their teens, they see certain changes in their body structure and thats natural. along with these changes come a desire, a feeling, attractions, desire to get loved by someone, desire to get touched by someone. desire to touch someone. these desires were not there few years ago but they are now present in young girls and boys and its not their fault. God has made them so.

what does these changes indicate?? these changes indicates that God has given permission to these young and beautiful people to explore the natural treasure they have been blessed with. explore the joy of getting lost in paradise. God has given this pleasure irrespective of religion, race, standard. God has given a poor the power to feel the same kind of pleasure and sensation as a rich. God has made it clear that, since he has induced sexual thoughts in these young minds, its now up to them that how they make their thought come true.

If God is to be believed, listened, followed, life for Indian would be a heaven. no more suppressed desires, no more rush to get married early, no more lying to parents, no more afraid of even holding hands with someone, no more guilt, no more regrets, no more pain, sorrow. SEX has the power to heal all your wounds and leave you wanting for more.

Put there is a Problem. and the problem is backward Indian society. Who gave them Idea that two bodies touching each other is bad? why to wait for years and get married before anyone can have sex when God has developed sexual organs way back in teen years? why are Indian parents/society/relatives are so much jealous of their child's innocent and natural pleasure. this pleasure neither hurts anyone, nor kills anyone, nor abuses anyone. then why so many Indians are against sex and is considered bad? how can touching of two independent bodies can give pain to others.

these are some of the things that make India a hilarious country. countries like US have free, confident, daring, happy people because they didn't have to suppress their desires to please others. they have the body, they use it to make themselves feel better and and concentrate on their work rather than sex. maybe thats why we have most successful engineers, doctors, scientists from US because they don't think sex, they do sex and think ideas.

I doubt if Tomato is a Muslim or Pakistani national.

If you are that concerned, Charity begins at home

Send some girls and good women from your country belonging to your religion or tribe, let Indians open up with them, to start with.

What part of your brain have you used when you were typing this??
The part which has gone :girl_wacko: perhaps?? :shout:

Thought provoking; my brown ****..!!
There are so many factual mistakes in the article that it is beyond repair..!!
It is actually a FUBAR article...

:lol:
Have you ever been to India?? Or you saw all this while dreaming?? :hang2:

its a truth, call it universal fact. India is a country where a word 'SEX' makes entire family uncomfortable. May i ask a reason for it? why Indian society consider it shameful to have sex ? while they are okay with domestic abuse, child labor etc. I am making a blunder by comparing beautiful 'SEX' with these social evils but then its the only way one can argue with 'Indian Mind'.

Ooohh God!!!!!

Which Indian is against sex?

Atleast watch our movies before criticising.

Stfu2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom