What's new

why stars disappear??

few weeks before...i was standing in my balcony....suddenly I looked up to the sky...and saw a STAR.. within 5 seconds it disappear...
i am researching on this issue but i have still not found any useful thing yet...
please guys....do help me out...this question is getting on my nerves now:hitwall:

@Slav Defence could have been an airplane :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't apologize we fully understand that trauma of rape last for a long time and has detrimental effect on one ability to think clearly......hope you recover soon

ahahahaha...so dear you are saying k mumbai mai star rape dekh ker bhag gaya??:omghaha:
buhat hi aalaaaa.......izzat bachane k liye??

guys...??:hitwall:

What you may saw could be a large debri
A satalight
an exploding star

God Almighty NO !
we don't want any star to explode at least light years from us.
The proper term you were looking for is probably "Shooting Star" which eventually burns out and explodes.

great summery dear...an exploding star thingy is what my mind accepts..:smitten:

bacha khan?:woot:

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:

God Almighty NO !
we don't want any star to explode at least light years from us.
The proper term you were looking for is probably "Shooting Star" which eventually burns out and explodes.

utghhhh...then what it was??shooting star??dying star??what!:hitwall:

hahahaha this is normal do this again it will disappear again...if u look at one star continuosly it will disappear because the surrounding black sky dominate in our eyes......

or i think that star was trying to play hide and seek with u :omghaha:

utghhhh...then what it was??shooting star??dying star??what!:hitwall:

Did it have a tail behind it ? did it appear to be moving at fast speed towards earth ?

if yes then it was a shooting star.

Else , it was a weather balloon, atmospheric distortion or some debris.

no need to consume grey matter more than that.

hahahaha this is normal do this again it will disappear again...if u look at one star continuosly it will disappear because the surrounding black sky dominate in our eyes......

or i think that star was trying to play hide and seek with u :omghaha:

nah......maybe I saw bacha khan as suggested by @Windjammer:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
it was 100% a star which was destroyed.....i am sure now!

Back
Top Bottom