What's new

Why the Chinese Internet Is Cheering Russia’s Invasion

Putin wants more than just Ukraine never in the NATO. It’s a long list. Just a week before invasion he even demands the withdrawal of the US out of western and Eastern Europe. It was clear an ultimatum.
Yup more than just Ukraine, guilty before proven innocent huh. You can believe all the propaganda about him being a monster, all his actions are actually defensive in nature. It is all about preserving Russian interests which the Americans had been destroying for the past 2 decades. He demanded no NATO military present in ex Soviet States and no missile deployment in ex iron curtain countries. There was an understanding in the initial days of Soviet collapse that NATO will not threaten Russia. Look at what is happenimg now, NATO is being forward deployed closer and closer to Russia, its not Russian expanding, its the West expanding and numbnuts like you buy into the propaganda and cannot see the facts on. The grounds because of your hatred of communist Russia, which btw he is their democratically elected president.

They even wanted to join NATO, tell me. The relevance of NATO if not to contain Russia and China. Mark my words, without Russia and China, all. Countrues on. Earth will. Be controlled by this cartel, without any cehck and balances, all countries will be Western slaves dumb dumb. Wake up!

How can diplomacy be ever possible with entity known and shown not to keep agreements from time when they stole the land from American Indians to present day.

Where at whims and fancy they will tear up and void any agreements

Only way to talk to them will be with DFs in language loud and clear.

What USA want is that USA/NATO and rest of underlings can annex Ukraine and Russia should
leave that alone.

And step aside and smile as Ukraine Nazis armed by USA/NATO and encourage and instigated to go on killing and terrorising Russian speakers in Ukraine TO POKE THE BEAR IN THE EYE.

giphy.gif

Russia got more honour and dignity in her last finger than all of USA and NATO axis of evil

CHINA SEE THE ATTEMPT TO TAKE DOWN /WEAKEN RUSSIA IS THE PRECURSOR OF USA TO ATTACK CHINA

And China and much of rest of the world standing with Russia

John Mearsheimer explained so clearly and succinctly that the crassness and stupidity of USA in formenting and instigating
the war on Russia is making Russia and China to get a lot closer and in tighter friendship as both saw they facing a ruthless backstabbing evil untrust worthy common enemy USA out to try to destroy both of them.

1653494542345.png
1653494613107.png
1653494482538.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.59.24 PM.jpeg
China must never let Russia fall, if Russia falls, the Western cartel will be the only powr on earth and will control everything, this is dangerous to humankind. Yet I see alot cannot even see this reality. Its just ooo China communist bad, Russia Putin bad.....

Yup more than just Ukraine, guilty before proven innocent huh. You can believe all the propaganda about him being a monster, all his actions are actually defensive in nature. It is all about preserving Russian interests which the Americans had been destroying for the past 2 decades. He demanded no NATO military present in ex Soviet States and no missile deployment in ex iron curtain countries. There was an understanding in the initial days of Soviet collapse that NATO will not threaten Russia. Look at what is happenimg now, NATO is being forward deployed closer and closer to Russia, its not Russian expanding, its the West expanding and numbnuts like you buy into the propaganda and cannot see the facts on. The grounds because of your hatred of communist Russia, which btw he is their democratically elected president.

They even wanted to join NATO, tell me. The relevance of NATO if not to contain Russia and China. Mark my words, without Russia and China, all. Countrues on. Earth will. Be controlled by this cartel, without any cehck and balances, all countries will be Western slaves dumb dumb. Wake up!

China must never let Russia fall, if Russia falls, the Western cartel will be the only powr on earth and will control everything, this is dangerous to humankind. Yet I see alot cannot even see this reality. Its just ooo China communist bad, Russia Putin bad.....
Putin is a man of the past. He wants to return to USSR glory however it’s not going to happen. Putin can’t stop the clock. He is not Jesus. Nobody can. Sure, I would want the USSR to return because Vietnam would have a strong military ally. Putin tries nevertheless but will be millions of deaths. I don’t know if you really want it. The west not going to back down.

Putin is a man of the past. He wants to return to USSR glory however it’s not going to happen. Putin can’t stop the clock. He is not Jesus. Nobody can. Sure, I would want the USSR to return because Vietnam would have a strong military ally. Putin tries nevertheless but will be millions of deaths. I don’t know if you really want it. The west not going to back down.
I don't think he wants the glory of the USSR back, he want a secured buffer against Russia proper. Ukraine and Belarus are that buffer zone and I think their demands are reasonable, why expand NATO. The West won't back down? They are in Ukraine now, you see a single NATO boot on the ground? Sure NATO will fight till the last Ukrainian, just a as US will fight till the last Taiwanese. Lolol. Millions of death? Did Putin kill millions? Do you know how many deaths NATO caused directly and indirectly for the past 2 decades of war? Due to the fall fo the SU, there were no check and valances, so NATO fought wars with impunity, at least 500k civilians died in Iraq alone. Vietnam? How many did the Soviets killed and how many wars did they participate in? Wake up to the delusion okay, the reason you think they are the goods guys is because you are enjoying their economic success, just because you are rich doesn't make you good. You can be rich and evil and with enough propaganda blasting your mind daily, you even think Ukraine and NATO are the victims.

I don't think he wants the glory of the USSR back, he want a secured buffer against Russia proper. Ukraine and Belarus are that buffer zone and I think their demands are reasonable, why expand NATO. The West won't back down? They are in Ukraine now, you see a single NATO boot on the ground? Sure NATO will fight till the last Ukrainian, just a as US will fight till the last Taiwanese. Lolol. Millions of death? Did Putin kill millions? Do you know how many deaths NATO caused directly and indirectly for the past 2 decades of war? Due to the fall fo the SU, there were no check and valances, so NATO fought wars with impunity, at least 500k civilians died in Iraq alone. Vietnam? How many did the Soviets killed and how many wars did they participate in? Wake up to the delusion okay, the reason you think they are the goods guys is because you are enjoying their economic success, just because you are rich doesn't make you good. You can be rich and evil and with enough propaganda blasting your mind daily, you even think Ukraine and NATO are the victims.
You should look from perspective of other nations. NATO is coming closer to Russia because Russia neighbors fear Russo aggression and invasion. Nobody forcing Finland, Sweden to join NATO.

You should look from perspective of other nations. NATO is coming closer to Russia because Russia neighbors fear Russo aggression and invasion. Nobody forcing Finland, Sweden to join NATO.
All these happened after Ukraine, before that Russia was not threatening anyone, and WHO stocked the Ukrainian issue and instigated a coup to overthrow a democratically elected President! Gosh are you blind or something, NATO purposely instigated coups accross these countries to wriggle them away and make them part of the NATO empire.... Please wake up! You can't see the truth then i think this world has no hope of peace, I thought commies were brainwashed, but apparently democrazies are too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom