What's new

Why Ukraine’s neo-Nazi Azov Battalion is not worth your sympathy

So because of Azov, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi?
To be fair,there's also Dnipro,Aidar and Donbass Batallions that are Neo-Nazi. And there's the Pravii Sektor and Svoboda parties which are Banderist and ultra-nationalist.

That of course doesn't make the whole of Ukraine,but a significant part of those that had been involved in the Euromaidan and the subsequent battles in the East.

To be fair,there's also Dnipro,Aidar and Donbass Batallions that are Neo-Nazi. And there's the Pravii Sektor and Svoboda parties which are Banderist and ultra-nationalist.

That of course doesn't make the whole of Ukraine,but a significant part of those that had been involved in the Euromaidan and the subsequent battles in the East.
As I said before, it's naive to think Neo Nazi does not exist in Ukraine. Or just about anywhere in this world.

The problem is, this is not a valid reason to go to war with someone. I mean, when is the last time some country invade another because they are legitimately hunting Nazi on the other country, if that is the case and it's legitimate, then we probably should already been seeing Israel declare war on Austria, Argentina, Germany, Chile, Peru and probably United States right now.

As I said before, it's naive to think Neo Nazi does not exist in Ukraine. Or just about anywhere in this world.

The problem is, this is not a valid reason to go to war with someone. I mean, when is the last time some country invade another because they are legitimately hunting Nazi on the other country, if that is the case and it's legitimate, then we probably should already been seeing Israel declare war on Austria, Argentina, Germany, Chile, Peru and probably United States right now.
It's a dumb reason they used to invade. Although many of the Ukrainians who had been fighting and tormenting the Russians and pro-Russians in Donbass,were Neo-Nazis,that's still not a reason to officially go to war. The reason is the security of the country and the protection of whatever.

Dude, you are being attack, you don't get to choose your allies.

If US is being attack, I am pretty sure US prison system will release anyone regardless of what they had done and whether or not they are KKK or Skinhead to fight the intruder.

And it wasn't Ukrainian government who force civilian to fight, it's Russian, these civilian would rather sipping Sunday coffee in a Kyiv Brewery instead of fighting the Russian in a trench. It's stupid to say otherwise, it's Russia invaded a sovereign Nation, not Ukraine force their people to fight the Russian.

Man, you are beyond help, you think Ukraine will really think Russia is "Liberating" them and welcome the Russian with open arms?? Dude, they are going to fight to their death and until the last of them perish before giving in. This dream has been broken since day 4 already. There are no turning back between Russia and Ukrainian relation, that is as dead as my grandmother.

He knows everything be it from earth to Mars apart from his microprocessor which he is building since ages. He is a JNU jholachap who knows nothing but know everything on internet.

Go through the below thread for at least the last one month :

I asked for a specific source, is there?

Are you BBC's Greece correspondent?

You do not need to be a BBC's Greece correspondent to understand a fake news, you just use logic.

1655996257279.png

And I am a Communist, my interest lies across humanity

You may say you are a communist, but you use state capitalism to get rich at the expense of other humans.

Last edited:
It's a dumb reason they used to invade. Although many of the Ukrainians who had been fighting and tormenting the Russians and pro-Russians in Donbass,were Neo-Nazis,that's still not a reason to officially go to war. The reason is the security of the country and the protection of whatever.
Well, again, I can see the Russian really engage in a war with Ukraine and go legit in Donbas, like they did since 2014 but just won't come around and admitting it. If the Russian do that, I do understand, I am not agreeing on it, but I do understand, they want Donbas, fair enough.

But then they attack Kyiv, Chernihiv, Kharkiv and Kherson, I mean, that is so much outside their scope of justification....

as for security and protection, we have had a long discussion on another thread, so I am just going to agree to disagree with you here. No point going another 30 rounds saying the same thing over and over again...

He knows everything be it from earth to Mars apart from his microprocessor which he is building since ages. He is a JNU jholachap who knows nothing but know everything on internet.
lol, seen people like this before. the more you try to correct them the more it reinforce their belief.

I mean, he once try to talk economy with me without a basic understanding of how market works. And then come around and present his "Utopia" type economic system where everyone work for credit.

Sure..........go buy an island and apply this to yourself if you want, leave my real world money alone.........

In fact, I will do you one better. The man mentioned me and call me to this post, I answer it honestly and then he come around and "report" my post when he don't like what I have to say.

Yes, he is THIS condescending.

I asked for a specific source, is there?

You do not need to be a BBC's Greece correspondent to understand a fake news, you just use logic.

View attachment 856144

You may say you are a communist, but you use state capitalism to get rich at the expense of other humans.
You quote the wrong man, dude.......

You quoted me rather than @jamahir

Last edited:
But then they attack Kyiv, Chernihiv, Kharkiv and Kherson, I mean, that is so much outside their scope of justification....
It was dumb. It was a mistake. They invaded Ukraine as if they didn't know what they wanted.

Sorry mate, fixed it!!!
No problem. I have had that done myself too.

I think they have changed the way quoting work, it never happened in the old days like 2 or 3 years ago when I was still active in this forum, but this now happened it's just weird I saw myself said I am a communist lol...

Dude, if I live in the US, does that mean I am involved with the KKK or Aryan Nation because it exist in the US? So because of Azov, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi?

I mean, I know you are naïve an all, but this is just plain stupid..........Honestly, do you even have a brain to process what you type before you type it?
Were all German soldiers in WWII Nazis? Do we consider ENTIRE German military in WWII Nazis?

Similarly, are all Chinese soldiers communists? Do we consider ENTIRE Chinese military communists?

And, were all Soviet soldiers communists? Do we consider ENTIRE Soviet military communists?

Were all German soldiers in WWII Nazis? Do we consider ENTIRE German military in WWII Nazis?

Similarly, are all Chinese soldiers communists? Do we consider ENTIRE Chinese military communists?

And, were all Soviet soldiers communists? Do we consider ENTIRE Soviet military communists?
You do know you are echoing my point, right??

I mean, I just want to put it out there before I comment on it.

You do know you are echoing my point, right??

I mean, I just want to put it out there before I comment on it.
I am not echoing your point. Only to reveal that you miss the point. Calling an organization something something doesn't demand that every piece of it is something something. When its determining factor is something something, it is sufficient to call it such. In this case, many people, including myself, consider Ukrainian Nazis, with their backing in NATO/US, are calling the shot in Ukrainian military. Therefore, we call Ukrainian military Nazis.

Calling an organization something something doesn't demand that every piece of it is something something.
THAT WAS EXACTLY MY POINT.

AS for what you want to call Ukrainian Military, that's how you label stuff, I mean, if I like I can call PLA Nazi.

ON the other hand, PLA must be apolitical, so no, you cannot call the entire PLA communist, because they are not by design. And you have to stupid or ignorant to call wehrmacht "nazi"

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY POINT.

AS for what you want to call Ukrainian Military, that's how you label stuff, I mean, if I like I can call PLA Nazi.
First of all, you have a weird memory. You said and I quote:

So because of Azov, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi?

Apparently, you are questioning the reasoning that because of Azov, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi. That is the exact point I am making. It is because of Azov, who is calling the shot, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi. This is a diametrically different point from yours. Well, maybe you are perfectly capable of agreeing and disagreeing with yourself at the same time.

Second, nobody label Azov Nazis. They call themselves such. PLA isn't calling themselves Nazis.

You missed what I said before. You don't need to be a part of stuff to be supporting an orgnisation. If I support Ukrainian Military, that mean I support Ukrainian Military, whether or not they support Azov or "Nazi" battalion is beside the point. Again as for what you want to call them, that's you, again, you can call the entire American or NATO force Nazi, I can call PLA Nazi, whether they are or not. You can't stop me from calling PLA Nazi even if PLA never call them that, as much as i can't stop you from calling Ukrainian Nazi, whether or not they call them that.

THIS............IS MY POINT, I am just saying the other side of the same coin. Did you catch the convo when I said to Jamhair that you can call me Nazi while I am cutting off those Russian Weiner?

Apparently, you are questioning the reasoning that because of Azov, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi. That is the exact point I am making. It is because of Azov, who is calling the shot, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi. This is a diametrically different point from yours. Well, maybe you are perfectly capable of agreeing and disagreeing with yourself.

Second, nobody label Azov Nazis. They call themselves such. PLA isn't calling themselves Nazis.

As for whether or not Azov is Nazi, it itself is a debatable. And whether or not Azov is calling the shot? Well, all I can say is this, if they are, and they are disbanded as Russian took Mariupol, does that mean Ukrainian is a headless chicken?

Apparently, you are questioning the reasoning that because of Azov, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi. That is the exact point I am making. It is because of Azov, who is calling the shot, the ENTIRE Ukraine or Entire Ukrainian military is Nazi. This is a diametrically different point from yours. Well, maybe you are perfectly capable of agreeing and disagreeing with yourself at the same time.

Also, it's ignorant to call Wehmarcht "Nazi" when they, again, by law, have to be apolitical. Abwehr, on the other hand, is Nazi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom