What's new

Why was Turkey the first Islamic country to recognize the state of Israel?

Making more shit out your arse again it was for "ease" lmfao. Keep fooling yourself, open a history book for a change.

And ye I will and proud of it. Unlike you Afghan/Indian Pakistani wannabe, when there is trouble in PAK next people like you will run away to Iran or India and call yourselves Persian / Indian lol
I follow Pakistani nationalism :lol:

I am not an Indian retard. My ancestors come from Afghanistan. I am Pakistani and thats that

Well the genetics protects the Kashmiris from such dark looks.

As long as the Kashmiris did not intermarry with dark skinned Indians they are safe. lol.

But because of rampant Feminism, Kashmiris are forced to send their sons and daughters into top universities in top cities of India..their they intermingle and do love marriage with Indian Muslims from different states...

Well the genetics protects the Kashmiris from such dark looks.

As long as the Kashmiris did not intermarry with dark skinned Indians they are safe. lol.

Where is the problem in that though? You are an Islamist and I thought you guys were against racism, right?

Why the double standards? On one side you are against dark skinned indians mixing with white pashtuns and kashmiris and on the other you always scream of the racist West.

Where is the problem in that though? You are an Islamist and I thought you guys were against racism, right?

Why the double standards? On one side you are against dark skinned indians mixing with white pashtuns and kashmiris and on the other you always scream of the racist West.
Hahaha, I am just playing with Juggernaut. ;)

Looks do not matter. White, Black, Brown. It doesn't matter how a person looks except by good action and piety.

Yes I am an Islamist.

What matters in the end are Testosterone and IQ...Balls and Brain...have these two, and you will win the world..and the most beautiful women will shower their love on you...Go out and conquer the world,young man

A lot of South Asians suffer from the skin tone complex, the whiter the better looking it is for them, they even don't marry relatives sometimes to people of darker skin tones from the same country / village.

This thread has gone so off topic mods should close it.

A lot of South Asians suffer from the skin tone complex, the whiter the better looking it is for them, they even don't marry relatives sometimes to people of darker skin tones from the same country / village.

This thread has gone so off topic mods should close it.
Well I would like to marry a fair skinned person though. That is my personal preference.

Yes Pakistanis are more fair skinned than Indians are. This true.

Well I would like to marry a fair skinned person though. That is my personal preference.

Yes Pakistanis are more fair skinned than Indians are. This true.

I hope you get you get married soon, then you would more interested in having pleasant joyous times with your better half than bad-mouthing Indians :D

Pakistan is still sadly a very primitive and radical theological state so hardcore that certain elements in our society would prefer to murder and defy the teachings of the same religion in the name of religion.
No public office holder in Pakistan can currently force Pakistanis to recognise Israel and breathe free.

As far Israel goes for Pakistan itself delegitimises the problem completely when it continues to holding it unrecognised , but here is the crux of the issue Pakistan having being failed now completely internationally in its ultra conservative approach towards Israel now finds itself asking the same question as OP "should we recognise Israel"

I don't agree with Kemalism, it's to me comparable to Stalinism ...a complete forced social change .. I couldn't understand few days back when my half Turk/German friend told me that people in turkey and a large portion still hates attaturk and that is understandable because he was a commited anti-liberal more so in a social facist way.

As a Pakistani this is why I love M.A Jinnah because he is not controversial like attaturk and highly respected by educated people even in India may allah grant him the highest place among his servants , not only he freed my countrymen from the colonial slavery forced upon South Asian countries but provided an ideal socio-economic doctrine in Islamic sociology and the best thing about sociology is its ability to collect socio scientific knowledge accurate to a large degree and commit to change.
This you will find in the earliest of works related to society in the early Islamic period and late modern world with Marx , Comte, Weber etc.

Pakistan is still sadly a very primitive and radical theological state so hardcore that certain elements in our society would prefer to murder and defy the teachings of the same religion in the name of religion.
No public office holder in Pakistan can currently force Pakistanis to recognise Israel and breathe free.

As far Israel goes for Pakistan itself delegitimises the problem completely when it continues to holding it unrecognised , but here is the crux of the issue Pakistan having being failed now completely internationally in its ultra conservative approach towards Israel now finds itself asking the same question as OP "should we recognise Israel"

I don't agree with Kemalism, it's to me comparable to Stalinism ...a complete forced social change .. I couldn't understand few days back when my half Turk/German friend told me that people in turkey and a large portion still hates attaturk and that is understandable because he was a commited anti-liberal more so in a social facist way.

As a Pakistani this is why I love M.A Jinnah because he is not controversial like attaturk and highly respected by educated people even in India may allah grant him the highest place among his servants , not only he freed my countrymen from the colonial slavery forced upon South Asian countries but provided an ideal socio-economic doctrine in Islamic sociology and the best thing about sociology is its ability to collect socio scientific knowledge accurate to a large degree and commit to change.
This you will find in the earliest of works related to society in the early Islamic period and late modern world with Marx , Comte, Weber etc.
Since when was Pakistan primitive?

And why should we accept Israel? I agree the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not our problem.

Even Saudi Arabia does not recognize Israel.

I see some of my posts have been deleted here.

Nevertheless replying to Fernasi Kerim, I couldn't really care about Turkey or it's internal affairs.

Turkey is not my country.

Pakistan is my country and Pakistan should retain it's unique culture.

Obviously The Persian Nastaliq script which Urdu uses should stay.
It makes translating Islamic works easier into Urdu.

Back
Top Bottom