What's new

Why We’d Miss Musharraf

Again i wanna ask is he ever tried to be in power ?

He cant be in power. it is not possibal for him for another 100 years bcoz if you want to become a true leader of the Nation you have to be accepted by the whole nation itself not by a group of it . I hope you understand what i said.

Regards
Wilco

Although i am not a big fan of MQM. Living in Karachi has made me understand how strong and capable this organization is. MQM is divided into two parts. One part of is to gain domination, and that comes through chanda, putting up flags on the streets, and domination by force. While the other part of the organization, officially in the government uses the funds appropriately and has transformed Karachi into a much better, modern city. Thats just my experience. What happened in the past, is the story of the past, and that linked much with the government who was in power and its policy towards the organization. MQM is hard core Pakistanis.

I mean Right now you are in Karachi ??

Regards
Wilco

I usetoo visit Karachi after every 30 days, last time i was in karachi on August 24th, and inshAllah I'll celebrate Eid with my family in Karachi.

He cant be in power. it is not possibal for him for another 100 years bcoz if you want to become a true leader of the Nation you have to be accepted by the whole nation itself not by a group of it . I hope you understand what i said.

Regards
Wilco

now this is quite interesting, do i need to tell you Sindh Governer was nominated by Altaf Hussain ? do i need to tell you City Mayor was nominated by Altaf Hussain ? Do i need to post here the results of general elections since 1985 ?

C'mon Sir ! acceptance of reality is not crime, do it !

I usetoo visit Karachi after every 30 days, last time i was in karachi on August 24th, and inshAllah I'll celebrate Eid with my family in Karachi.

Good when this time you go to Karachi just try to look at the Karachi as not a supporter of MQM & you will get my answer & if still not, it is my promise that i will answer you briefly. no doubt they may have done some very good thing but there style is Problem to me. tnx

Regards
Wilco

Good when this time you go to Karachi just try to look at the Karachi as not a supporter of MQM & you will get my answer & if still not, it is my promise that i will answer you briefly. no doubt they may have done some very good thing but there style is Problem to me. tnx

Regards
Wilco

but there style is Problem to me. tnx

will you please elaborate further what do you mean by STYLE ?

now this is quite interesting, do i need to tell you Sindh Governer was nominated by Altaf Hussain ? do i need to tell you City Mayor was nominated by Altaf Hussain ? Do i need to post here the results of general elections since 1985 ?
You yourself answer my question, this is what i am trying to say if you want to be a Nation's Leader you have to be popular in the whole Nation not just in one Part Just go the NWFP, Bal, or even come to punjab 99% people living there will say that we will die but will not accept Altaf. dont believe me try it yourself.

C'mon Sir ! acceptance of reality is not crime, do it !

Yes you are right.

Regards
Wilco

will you please elaborate further what do you mean by STYLE ?
From 1985 to 2002 when ever they were in power it is due to the Force, you know it. They collected funds from the people by force he who will not give them the funds will be terrorized our family is one of the examples of it thats y we left Karachi, they will use any mean necessary to remain in power whether by Will or by force.

the Riots in Karachi you know who was behind it, No need to eleborate.

Regards
Wilco

This is what MQM has done so far
If USA come here & say that they will make Karachi a dream land just let us rule onto it, Will you let them ??

Regards
Wilco

You yourself answer my question, this is what i am trying to say if you want to be a Nation's Leader you have to be popular in the whole Nation not just in one Part Just go the NWFP, Bal, or even come to punjab 99% people living there will say that we will die but will not accept Altaf. dont believe me try it yourself.

Yes you are right.

Regards
Wilco

Well we are not far away , will see in Elections too, and about Punjab, let me show you something :agree:

This is what a famous leader from Punjab has said
[YOUTUBE]

Speech in Lahore
[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

Workers Convention in Punjab
[YOUTUBE]

Photographs
1c24a1aa5fabaffb5d3eac3076be45f0.jpg

fbf35b961dea5b84355e046fbc4bd533.jpg

eadfb583eebf924424dc3c9d96b368e6.jpg

284edd1ff5f052dd01c89e371c2504ba.jpg

b31568462a2e299c03614740b49e9950.jpg

afa622dad47ecaec6eea3ef7987daf64.jpg

65e0e1dca03454eabb3ac18d367d2331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From 1985 to 2002 when ever they were in power it is due to the Force, you know it. They collected funds from the people by force he who will not give them the funds will be terrorized our family is one of the examples of it thats y we left Karachi, they will use any mean necessary to remain in power whether by Will or by force.

the Riots in Karachi you know who was behind it, No need to eleborate.

Regards
Wilco

Sir ! 1992 Elections, during operation, and under Army, MQM got highest vote ever amongs all parties , what you have to say about this ?

Back
Top Bottom