What's new

Why we praise Musharraf and not his associates…..???

Zee-Gen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay guys, since I am not pro or anti Musharraf as of yet because whenever I come to an argument about Musharraf, it just makes me confused a little more…..still struggling to make up my mind, which side to support…..well about the economy, as I am just a layman, I don’t need IMF reports when the means to judge the performance of any govt. lie next door to me……my grocery store, utility bills that I pays and have to pay every month and the govt.’s departments’ way of dealing with me I suppose to visit every now and then……..and yes I felt the difference during Musharraf's regime………interesting point that I observed from pro Musharraf community is their giving credit to Musharraf for each and every single good that happened during that time and at the same time no one even bother to mention or support people around them during that time…….if the economic growth was so immense, which was indeed, then the credit goes to finance minister or PM of that time, i.e., Shaukat Aziz rather than Musharraf and instead of this, Shaukat Aziz is a unanimous villain of whole nation……in the same sense, credit of development goes to ex-CM Punjab, Mustafa Kamal etc. etc…………since it is not possible for a single man to own credit for everything, contrary pro Musharraf is not willing to give it to anyone else either……ex-PML-N, i.e., PML-Q was Musharraf’s instrumental tool and equally responsible and deserve homage for past goods and at the same time PML-N is on pro Musharraf’s bashing hit list……..if Musharraf’s regime was best than whole lot involved is applaudable…

And lastly, since I am not a good writer especially putting my thoughts in words the way I thought them out, I hope you people will get my point and reply accordingly instead of catching my words.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom