What's new

Why wealth of Hyderabad Nizam's heirs depends on Pakistan

He agreed that Nazim agreed to join Pakistan. So in other words, he decided to give the state's funds to the country he was becoming a part of.
Deal?

when Nizam never migrated to Pakistan, how you own his fortune.

:pop:

money.jpg

First of all , There are prominent numbers of Hyderabadis lives in Pakistan, and they all have a common opinion regarding to their parential town that it should be the part of Pakistan as its Nizams declared it. but India usually invaded it and captured it. Basically , A common indian consider it right but when same is applied on Kashmir they consider it wrong, and blame others to be brain washed? :confused: Well ! leave it, tell me the reality of deccan mujahid and wat they wants? perhaps that same state andhra pradesh is also badly affected by maoists nowdays.

And far back do you wanna go? Nizams are foreign rulers who took over. Remember that and never ever forget. When India gained Independence, India had every right to get rid of them.

when Nizam never migrated to Pakistan, how you own his fortune.
Yawn! So just wondering, do you have to migrate to a place to give someone the money? Your point is just not on
(On a side note, just a few more posts before I can PM Zaid Hamid Videos to Indians)

And far back do you wanna go? Nizams are foreign rulers who took over. Remember that and never ever forget. When India gained Independence, India had every right to get rid of them.

Nizam's army chief was a North-African Arab.

Yawn! So just wondering, do you have to migrate to a place to give someone the money?

Yes in case of partition.

Cool, Indians admit we should have had Hyderabad

Looks like your eyes fail you once again. The only thing I admit is that they were FOREIGN RULERS....so you can have the family. The Land and their possessions are staying with us and aint going nowhere. So hows that for admitting LMAO

First some Pakistanis say they nothing to do with us South Indians, now they are claiming Domnion of Hyderabad as their own :rofl:
First they looted current North India and Pakistan . They cheated Bangladeshis by keeping most of the money and now you know their situation . They are badly in need of money now . They claim every thing they can get . I didnt wonder when they let PLA in P.O.K and NATO in their land . The reason is they need money badly and they wont even lose a single chance . So there is very low probability that looted wealth will be returned .

Looks like your eyes fail you once again. The only thing I admit is that they were FOREIGN RULERS....so you can have the family. The Land and their possessions are staying with us and aint going nowhere. So hows that for admitting LMAO
Indians trolling again

First they looted current North India and Pakistan . They cheated Bangladeshis by keeping most of the money and now you know their situation . They are badly in need of money now . They claim every thing they can get . I didnt wonder when they let PLA in P.O.K and NATO in their land . The reason is they need money badly and they wont even lose a single chance . So there is very low probability that looted wealth will be returned .

Their most favorite sentence is "We are not Dravidians" but want money belonging to Dravidians. :lol::lol::lol:

Internet Hindu trolling again. Hyderabadis are Muslims

So, how are they related to you. Majority of Pakistanis don't consider themselves similar to Indian Muslims. Paise ka maamla hua to achanak rishta jud gaya.

Internet Hindu trolling again. Hyderabadis are Muslims
lol you learnt the meaning just now ... Btw i would like to give similar terms . Like Internet Hindus , there are fifty cent army and cyber jihadis . Which one are you ? :D Never mind . :tup: Me , Samantk , Syama Ayas , Gigawatt , Keerthan , Danger007... are not muslims but Hyderabadis . Although here there are lot of muslims , ramzan coming soon :bounce:. We too eat haleem with them and they will have prasadam . We showed world what is secularism .

Cool, Indians admit we should have had Hyderabad
No offense , you couldnt take on Kashmir , lost your West Pakistan , now instability in Balochistan... and you expect you could have managed landlocked Hyderabad ?

Good relatiosn with India? Plz....I got to question the corrupt media. Nizams werent nice to India coz they wanted to be. They had to be on good terms coz they started a war and lost. They in fact aided Pakistan numerous times. To hell with them and their lot.
Hyderabad never started a war , Its India who was scared of us , felt insecured and attacked us :tongue:
Sometimes a typo is a Freudian slip
:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom