What's new

Why World think Pakistan is helping terrorism?

modern_newton

Reaction score
I just don't understand how people can say that Pakistanis helping the terrorism or the violent talibans just by sitting 3-4 thousand miles away from Pakistan. Has any one of them ever visited Pakistan? Has anyone of them ever met with the Pakistani officials? Or even any Pakistani civilian who is residing in Pakistan?

It is so easy to sit far away and comment on the poor performance on the Pakistani government. I am not a government representative I live in Pakistan and I know how much we are trying to eliminate this thing out of our society. I know how much we have suffered through suicide bombers, bomb blasts, remote bombs and IEDs. How much innocent lives and how much monetary lost we have suffered, schools have been destroyed, leaders have been killed, soldiers have been martyred; and we are saying that Pakistan is helping terrorism. Has anyone seen the videos of these people how they cut of the throats of the security forces personals that they capture? Which government in the world would like to let its people die like this? None

A large no of army is deployed along the western borders with Afghanistan. And now a whole division of troops is fighting in the valley of Swat region. Daily a large number of militants are being killed and causalities are also being inflicted to army as well. We have our officers and soldiers of the Pakistan army being martyred daily.

Over a million people have been dislocated from the valley of Swat due to this fighting. They are living under hot weather in tent with no supply of electricity and scarcity of water. I would like to say that if you really want to know the agony of Pakistani people just talk to some one who is living there, just by viewing the news channels and reading few articles of the foreigners don't mean that Pakistan is helping terrorism. We are peace loving nation and like other nations we want to finish of these people from the roots so please at least provide Pakistan with the moral support.

I just don't understand how people can say that Pakistanis helping the terrorism or the violent talibans just by sitting 3-4 thousand miles away from Pakistan. Has any one of them ever visited Pakistan? Has anyone of them ever met with the Pakistani officials? Or even any Pakistani civilian who is residing in Pakistan?

It is so easy to sit far away and comment on the poor performance on the Pakistani government. I am not a government representative I live in Pakistan and I know how much we are trying to eliminate this thing out of our society. I know how much we have suffered through suicide bombers, bomb blasts, remote bombs and IEDs. How much innocent lives and how much monetary lost we have suffered, schools have been destroyed, leaders have been killed, soldiers have been martyred; and we are saying that Pakistan is helping terrorism. Has anyone seen the videos of these people how they cut of the throats of the security forces personals that they capture? Which government in the world would like to let its people die like this? None

A large no of army is deployed along the western borders with Afghanistan. And now a whole division of troops is fighting in the valley of Swat region. Daily a large number of militants are being killed and causalities are also being inflicted to army as well. We have our officers and soldiers of the Pakistan army being martyred daily.

Over a million people have been dislocated from the valley of Swat due to this fighting. They are living under hot weather in tent with no supply of electricity and scarcity of water. I would like to say that if you really want to know the agony of Pakistani people just talk to some one who is living there, just by viewing the news channels and reading few articles of the foreigners don't mean that Pakistan is helping terrorism. We are peace loving nation and like other nations we want to finish of these people from the roots so please at least provide Pakistan with the moral support.
We should help our Muslim Brothers in every form even Militarily and if the world of Kufr wants to call it Terrorism than let this terrorism enter their countries

the americans want someone to be made scapegoat for their failures, and what better scapegoat than pakistan, amreeka khush, israel khush, india bhi kush, zerdari bhi khush(by taking money)

may be the "world" has enough reason to beleive pakistan is helping terrorism. on second note, its time for pakistanis to do some introspection rather than blame whole "world" for their problems.

Back
Top Bottom