What's new

Wikileaks Cablegate : Indian air force had decided to drop French Rafale from MMRCA

this article says evaluating American,sweedish and russian jets mean no eurofighter-2000??????????

if this article is true then trust me there is a hell lot of probability for american fighters

American fighter are coming ...........

I hope not, I have my fingers crossed for the Gripen.

You can continue with your NONSENSE but before that have the GUTS to use the flags of your country.

i am sure hes ashamed of his own country.....and definitely proud of india to show him as its citizen.....

its natural u know !:azn:

Only a jack would think hes Pakistani or Chinese! his posts hae always been ANTI PAKISTAN OR CHINA.... he is also on ur beloved on comedy forum of india a crappy indian defence forum...... instead grow some GUTS to accept the truth and cut ur NONSENSE.

u have no bloody idea what u are talking bout....or do u? :rofl:

If you are getting around $25-30 Billion deals(nuke deal, submarines,mirage upgrade), why the heck would u be caring about $12 billion deal?

because this deal will determine the our Airdominance untill FGFA arrives...

Only a jack would think hes Pakistani or Chinese! his posts hae always been ANTI PAKISTAN OR CHINA.... he is also on ur beloved on comedy forum of india a crappy indian defence forum...... instead grow some GUTS to accept the truth and cut ur NONSENSE.

I am talking to him, he is free to answer to me directly, why do you have to poke your nose in between?

Did I blame Pakistan or China for this? Did I blame PDF for this?

Did I blame YOU for this?

No, then why do you have to come into this.

I am sure ajtr can speak for him/her self.

TROLL TROLL TROLL !!!
REPORT REPORT REPORT !!!
BAN BAN BAN !!!

arre chhodo yaar.......kya tension len !

karo bhai karo..trolling karo..... !:D :D

i am sure hes ashamed of his own country.....and definitely proud of india to show him as its citizen.....

its natural u know !:azn:

Yeah, after reading his posts, very much looks like it.

I cant understand why some people in this forum are disguised under other nations flag.

If they are doing like that is shameful to their mother land, whom so ever it may be.

Back
Top Bottom