What's new

WikiLeaks:More Truths or More Lies !

Ahmad Abdullah Ravian

Reaction score
WikiLeaks claimed that President Asif Ali Zardari told former US ambassador Anne Patterson that PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif was willing to support Pervez Musharraf. In another cable, it was revealed that the United States stopped Zardari from buying cheap oil from Iran. Former US ambassador Anne Patterson wrote on March 10, 2008 that Zardari told her that Nawaz Sharif was ready to support Musharraf and accommodate Justice Dogar as the chief justice. According to another cable, Zardari told former ISI chief Nadeem Taj that Justice Iftikhar should be shifted to his ancestral house in Quetta. Nadeem Taj said that people’s sympathies were with Justice Iftikhar and the move could backfire.

I too doubt it but why US stops Pakistan buying Oil from Iran If it Suits them they should go ahead Iran does not need that money to make weapons if thats what US fears.

I too doubt it but why US stops Pakistan buying Oil from Iran If it Suits them they should go ahead Iran does not need that money to make weapons if thats what US fears.

Heard of economic sanctions?? i hope u know tht india backed out of the IPI pipeline deal coz of US pressure.

Heard of economic sanctions?? i hope u know tht india backed out of the IPI pipeline deal coz of US pressure.

First its not an INDIAN PROJECT we just joined

You ask Heard of economic sanctions?
We have survived more than that and made US withdraw it.

You say india backed out of the IPI pipeline deal coz of US pressure ?
Not true, we just backed out due to price and we have got our nuclear deal and pretty happy.

And what do you expect us to do when IRAN finished construction of pipe in their place and Pakistan still dont know where to start without Pakistan completing the link where do we join ? AND ITS NOT WE BACKED OUT ACTUALLY ITS YOU WHO BACKED OUT IN 2009 or 10 I AM NOT SURE AS US TOLD THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME AID WEAPON OR MONEY NOT SURE

ANY ONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW MORE

Both Zardari and NawazShareef are non-trustworthy. They had their opprotunity and they have "served" the country to best of their abililties already. I wouldn't mind if everything which Zardari said is actually true or he lied yet again.. Fact remains both Zardari and NawazShareef are out of equation so doesn't matter if it goes either way.

First its not an INDIAN PROJECT we just joined
Never claimed tht.......... look at my post.....

You ask Heard of economic sanctions?
We have survived more than that and made US withdraw it.

It didnt effect u much coz of russia.

You say india backed out of the IPI pipeline deal coz of US pressure ?
Not true, we just backed out due to price and we have got our nuclear deal and pretty happy.

atomic energy cant take the place of oil??? and the price was "VERY CHEAP" ..... It was the expensive US pressure tht made u back down.

And what do you expect us to do when IRAN finished construction of pipe in their place and Pakistan still dont know where to start without Pakistan completing the link where do we join ?

IPI was delayed bcoz of indias intentional delayin tactics it was coz tht indias rants tht the pipeline wasnt started earlier.
I hope u know it was IPI---iran-Pakistan-india pipeline....... And all parties had to sign the deal.

AND ITS NOT WE BACKED OUT ACTUALLY ITS YOU WHO BACKED OUT IN 2009 or 10 I AM NOT SURE AS US TOLD THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME AID WEAPON OR MONEY NOT SURE

I laught at ur ingnorance and incompetence.... We never backed out...........Infact if instead of shouting (caps lk) in frustration........ u should have learnt tht Pak-Iran has actually signed the deal irespective of india.

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...kNTcDg&usg=AFQjCNGEWRSdLiQBkhBnmCWGbul4EEPquA As reported by indian press.

Cry me a river.

ANY ONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW MORE
Thank me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom